Find a Holiday
recommended family holidays:accommodation in uk & europe for families
- Recommended Family Holidays offers you a huge choice of holiday accommodation in the UK and Europe. But why choose my website to find your next amazing family holiday? Here are just a few reasons.
- RECOMMENDED HOLIDAYS by other mums and dads who have been there and experienced them - as a mum myself I know that the best holidays are often those that have been recommended by likeminded people.
- A MASSIVE CHOICE of holiday accommodation to suit your budget & needs whatever they might be, all in one place so at last it is EASY to find your dream holiday.
- TRUST and SECURITY is VITAL FOR YOU & ME, so for some holidays, you book directly with the owner OR for others I have teamed up with reputable businesses and you book online directly with them - all of them are ABTA or ATOL members so they are fully trustworthy allowing you peace of mind.
- RFH SPECIALISES IN FAMILY HOLIDAYS offering accommodation that you and your whole family will love so you won't need to trawl through lots of holidays that are not suitable. ALL of the holidays on RFH are family friendly.
- OFFERING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION including excellent value holiday parks, quaint self catering holiday cottages (or gites in France), atmospheric holiday lodges or log cabins, luxurious villas in Europe some with their own private swimming pool, or package holidays. Whatever you are looking for, it is here, ALL IN ONE PLACE
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEES are offered by many of my partner companies so you won't find yourself sitting next to someone by the pool who has paid less than you by booking through another company. You, too can pay the lowest possible price.
- REGULAR SPECIAL OFFERS that are updated regularly allowing you to find some real bargains, particularly if you are happy to wait until the last minute before booking - click here to see those great deals that are waiting to tempt you!
- TELEPHONE 01244 352241 If you are looking for advice or to book a UK holiday then I have teamed up with another operator who have their own call centre to provide you with this service - lines open until 9.30pm every single day! Bookings made directly with owners are completed via the online forms on each property page or by clicking through to the owners' website from their property page
- HOLIDAY SEARCH find your accommodation using the search box on the left; clicking on the country names across the top or by clicking on the holiday collections on the left. On each country/region page there is also a summary table showing the features of each property an the ability to search via an interactive map
- IF ALL ELSE FAILS then I am more than happy to help! if you provide me with as many details as possible including where, when, budget & any other requirements. Click here to contact me. This is a FREE service - but bear with me as I work for myself so will do my best to get back to you as soon as I am able
- ANOTHER FREEBIE YOU MIGHT LIKE is to join us & become a member of RFH & receive monthly special offers via our newsletter or join our Facebook page - pretty much every day a new deal or some late availability emails pop into my inbox and I share them regularly. Of course, I would NEVER share your email address with anyone else, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you won't get a load of spammy emails which we all hate! Click here to join us - membership over 2,000!
- PS. The latest holiday blog posting looks at October Half Term Breaks in the UK. Holiday ideas suitable for families whatever the weather, in fact they are suitable all through the long Autumn & Winter months. Ideas in Scotland, Wales, or the four corners of England, we have somewhere to suggest whatever the weather throws at you. Read on..... by clicking here to view the blog posting. Published 25 September 2014.
- PPS. The posting before that looks at family holidays in the Lake District. How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & is great value for family holidays. Read on..... by clicking here to view the blog posting. Published 12 September 2014.