recommended family holidays:accommodation in uk & europe for families
- Recommended Family Holidays offers you a huge choice of holiday accommodation in the UK and Europe. But why choose my website to find your next amazing family holiday? Here are just a few reasons.
- RECOMMENDED HOLIDAYS by other mums and dads who have been there and experienced them - as a mum myself I know that the best holidays are often those that have been recommended by likeminded people.
- A MASSIVE CHOICE of holiday accommodation to suit your budget & needs whatever they might be, all in one place so at last it is EASY to find your dream holiday.
- TRUST and SECURITY is VITAL FOR YOU & ME, so for some holidays, you book directly with the owner OR for others I have teamed up with reputable businesses and you book online directly with them - all of them are ABTA or ATOL members so they are fully trustworthy allowing you peace of mind.
- RFH SPECIALISES IN FAMILY HOLIDAYS offering accommodation that you and your whole family will love so you won't need to trawl through lots of holidays that are not suitable. ALL of the holidays on RFH are family friendly.
- OFFERING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION including excellent value holiday parks, quaint self catering holiday cottages (or gites in France), atmospheric holiday lodges or log cabins, luxurious villas in Europe some with their own private swimming pool, or package holidays. Whatever you are looking for, it is here, ALL IN ONE PLACE
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEES are offered by many of my partner companies so you won't find yourself sitting next to someone by the pool who has paid less than you by booking through another company. You, too can pay the lowest possible price.
- REGULAR SPECIAL OFFERS that are updated regularly allowing you to find some real bargains, particularly if you are happy to wait until the last minute before booking - click here to see those great deals that are waiting to tempt you!
- TELEPHONE 01244 352241 If you are looking for advice or to book a UK holiday then I have teamed up with another operator who have their own call centre to provide you with this service - lines open until 9.30pm every single day! Bookings made directly with owners are completed via the online forms on each property page or by clicking through to the owners' website from their property page
- HOLIDAY SEARCH find your accommodation using the search box on the left; clicking on the country names across the top or by clicking on the holiday collections on the left. On each country/region page there is also a summary table showing the features of each property an the ability to search via an interactive map
- IF ALL ELSE FAILS then I am more than happy to help! if you provide me with as many details as possible including where, when, budget & any other requirements. Click here to contact me. This is a FREE service - but bear with me as I work for myself so will do my best to get back to you as soon as I am able
- ANOTHER FREEBIE YOU MIGHT LIKE is to join us & become a member of RFH & receive monthly special offers via our newsletter or join our Facebook page - pretty much every day a new deal or some late availability emails pop into my inbox and I share them regularly. Of course, I would NEVER share your email address with anyone else, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you won't get a load of spammy emails which we all hate! Click here to join us - membership over 2,000!
- PS. My latest blog posting investigates if August Bank Holiday Weekend 2014 - fancy a short break with the family in the UK? Well, we have come up with a few ideas - welly wanging? Everest Challenge? Fish Festival? Intrigued, then take a look. Short breaks in the UK during August Bank Holiday - special events are on all over the country, so why not choose the event & then let Recommended Family Holidays help you find your accommodation? Then read on by clicking here... . Published 7 August 2014.
- PPS. The posting before that asks why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT... click here to view the blog posting.
feature of the week - ideas for august bank holiday short breaks
Camden Beach in London at August Bank Holiday
Natural History Museum in London with FREE entry
Newlyn Fish Festival in Cornwall
Brecon Beacons Summer Fayre in Wales
Knebworth Classic Car Show in Lincolnshire
The Burrell Collection in Glasgow
Everest Tinto 2014 sponsored hill walk in Scotland
Edinburgh Festival at August Bank Holiday