La Manga Resort, Spain - villas & apartments at this famous coastal resort
Nerja Holiday Villas, Costa del Sol - a selection of villas with pools
Marbella Villas, Costa del Sol - true luxury holiday villas
Javea Villas, Costa Blanca 2-4 bedrooms by the beach
Moraira Villas, Costa Blanca, 3-4 bedrooms with swimming pool
Estepona Apartments, Costa del Sol - 2-3 bedrooms with shared pool
Manilva Apatments, Costa del Sol 1-4 beds, shared pool near the beach
Leisure Resorts superb onsite activities for the whole family
Holiday villas with private swimming pools
cheap holidays to spain this summer for families
- I was recently asked by several people to look for a holiday for a family of four - either 2 adults & 2 kids or 1 adult & 3 kids for the peak summer school holidays. I know why I was asked, the price - budgets for 7-19 days was less than £1,500 so basically I was looking for the best value, make that cheap holidays I could find! I came up with loads of options/ideas still so thought I would share them with you on my holiday blog. Their budget was £1,000 to £2,000 for 2 weeks including travel so it was pretty tight and they wanted to be close to the beach so their kids could play there, have water slides, swimming pools and sports all whilst their parents relaxed in the knowledge that the kids were happy - who can blame them, that's just what I want for my own family. It made the search areas much easier, the costas - del sol, brava, blanca you name it but basically a Med beach holiday was what was required with lots to keep the children busy.
- So here goes, below is my reply which were related to different dates as requested by two separate families. I will be honest, I failed with the third family as I couldn't find an all inclusive holiday for 7 within this price range, sorry, but I did try!
- Now, I hope I have given you a few ideas for getting abroad this year. I can honestly say, Cornwall or Pembrokeshire – the traditional UK surfing/body boarding destinations are way more expensive than France and that's including travel. I do hope all this information helps, and if you do like anything it would be great if you could book online via my blue links (either from my website or direct above), as I receive a small commission that helps keep Recommended Family Holiday's going – many thanks. And please ask if you need any more advice.
- Article By Lucilla Paull.
- Please click contact me if you would like to leave some comments on my article and I will add them here
great value beach holidays in spain this summer
|Eurocamp Holidays - family friendly holiday parks & apartment resorts across Spain & Europe. Apartments & luxury mobile home accommodation. They had much more availability than I expected all over the Spanish coast within your budget for 7-10 days in air conditioned 2 bed mobile homes. The reason I thought of Eurocamp is because they have all the facilities onsite including a bar, restaurant, kids clubs, water parks, slides etc but they are also normally in brilliant locations right on the beach too – so basically once you get there, you don't need too go far to get what you want. For example 3 bed mobile home Lloret de Mar - Tucan, Costa Brava (park code CB020) not far from Barcelona, near the beach & the massive Water World theme park £1,040/wk from 25 July or Vilanova I la Geltru, Costa Dorada (park code CD015) 2 beds incl air con £1,192 for 8 nights from 25 July, 23 July £1,240 for 9 nights (all discounted so hurry). Playa De Pals, Costa Brava (park code CB014) which has onsite waterslides and is right by the beach – 17 Aug 10 nights £1,313 and the holiday park is next door to the adventure park too. Actually they had a lot more options at lots of different parks in Spain so you might see something better depending on your flexibility – go via the red link above and have a look around but please book online if at all possible, thanks|
|Al Fresco Holidays- 54 holiday parks across France, Corsica, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Austria and Holland. Accommodation in luxury mobile homes. They also have superb onsite facilities including pools, flumes, kids clubs, entertainment etc. and always near the beach too. These really do offer great value for money holidays. Late July example, a 2 bed mobile home on Platja d'Aro - Internacional de Calonge holiday park on the Costa Brava had 20% off at £784/wk and £1,192 for 10 nights from 25 July or Vilanova i la Geltrú - Vilanova Park on Costa Dorada 20% off £902/wk. Late August example, a 2 bed mobile home Tarragona - Tamarit Park Costa Dorada is 15% off £1,125/wk from 15 Aug - please book online via the red link above if possible.|
|Madame Vacances offer villas with private pools, shared pools or apartments with shared pools all over France, Spain & ski holidays all with a lowest price guarantee. they do holiday homes, hotels & apartments etc at superb value for money again many right on the coast. If it was me, I would always go for something that sleeps up to 6 so that you get 2 bedrooms rather than just 1 and a sofa bed but that's up to you. Alicante apartments, aparthotel and hotels in the Costa Blanca are all available within this budget - too many to list! I love these guys as they have a lowest price guarantee too. Please book online via this red link if possible - thank you.|
|Pierre et Vacances Center Parcs are an exceptionally good value family friendly holiday accommodation provider, both for winter skiing holidays & relaxing summer breaks in France & Spain offering both apartments & holiday village style resorts. With kids clubs, flexibility on dates, BEST PRICE GUARANTEE & various catering options, you won't find a better choice. For something that little bit different – they are part of the more well known Center Parcs group here in the UK so certainly know how to run a family holiday. They do accommodation in apartments, houses etc so more upmarket and my family & I go on holiday skiing with them every year in France. Our experience is to go for the largest accommodation you can afford as we have 2 boys aged 9 and 10 so want them in their own bedroom rather than on a sofa bed in the lounge & there's no way they are getting their hands on the master bedroom! That's why we always go for a 2 bed apartment sleeping 6. Anyway options include Resort Terrazas Costa del Sol holiday village 25th July £928/wk in 2 bed air con apartment with sea views or £628/wk for 1 bed apartment to sleep up to 4 depending on the age of your children with free clubs & activities for kids/teens aged 3-17 OR 17 Aug £1,404 for 10 nights in 2 bed air con apartment – definitely worth a look! Please book online via the red link if possible.|
|James Villa Holidays - Discover your perfect family holiday with James Villas - the UK's leading villa holiday specialist. With over 3,000 hand-picked villas with pools, across over 50 of the most popular holiday destinations, such as Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Canary Islands, Florida and many more, to choose from they literally have something for everyone. Discover their Holiday Resorts which combine the freedom and flexibility of a villa holiday with a village-style community and onsite leisure facilities fun for the whole family. They had nothing available despite this weekend's flash sale (you need to book by 29th June) – basically prices for villas with private pool including flights started at £1,625 for 3 people flying out of Gatwick late July or an apartment on a leisure resort at £1,700/wk in Almeria. But if you have a larger budget click on the red link above to book your villa holiday with or without flights online or call 0800 074 0254.|