Holiday villas with private swimming pools
Leisure Resorts - superb onsite activities for the whole family
Pine Cliffs Resort, Algarve, Portugal
Regency Country Club Apartments & Suites, Tenerife
Marbella Beach Resort, Costa del Sol, Spain
Villa holidays by the beach
Villa holidays with a tennis court
Villa holidays with games facilities
Villa holidays for large family groups
Villa holidays with large swimming pools
Villa holidays with an infinity pool
Villa holidays with stunning views
Villa holidays with a hot tub
james villa holidays abroad for families
- James Villas are the UK's leading villa holiday specialist offering over 3,000 hand-picked family friendly holiday villas, townhouses & apartments across over 50 of the most popular holiday destinations, such as Spain, Portugal, the Canary Islands, Cyprus, Florida and many more.
- With a variety of villas to choose from there is literally something for everyone, from games facilities, through to villas by the beach and even properties close to onsite leisure facilities. Find your perfect family holiday with James Villas.
- For more inspiration why not click on one of these links:
- holiday resorts - ideal for anyone looking for a villa holiday with onsite activities, restaurants, bars and many other fantastic facilities.
- holiday villas by the beach
- holiday villas for large family groups
- family friendly holiday villas with stunning views
- holiday villas with games facilities to keep you & the kids happy
- villas with large private swimming pools
- holiday villas with their own tennis courts
- luxury holiday villas with infinity pools for that extra special break
- Holidays abroad for families can be a bit hit or miss - if your kids aren't happy, they can make your holiday a nightmare. However, if you get your selection right and the kids are happy then you are to have the most relaxing, gorgeous and fun family holiday. The beauty of choosing your own self catering villa is the flexibility - you can choose exactly what you want to do and when rather than being guided by scheduled meal times for example, or having to get dressed up for dinner.
- Self catering offers options - the kids can raid the fridge whenever they like, or should I say freezer for those ice pops, you can feed younger children whenever they need to be fed with the maximum of ease, teenagers can be independent so that you don't have to nag them to get up and go to eat at certain times. Plus, if you don't fancy cooking, you can try out local restaurants and experience your choice of food whenever you like. Or if you do want to cook, what can be easier than a really well equipped kitchen including the obligatory dishwasher which for us as a family is always completely essential.
- On top of that the layout of a holiday villa is perfect for families - there is none of this having to share a bedroom (or bathroom!) with the kids, when they have had enough of the pool there is always the TV many of which offer English channels and DVD player - its where we send our kids to settle down in the evening when we want some "adult time". You can swim whenever you want without having to worry about whether or not you can get a sunbed by the pool - personally I HATE seeing towels on sun beds all day around a communal pool without seeing anyone there all day whilst struggling to find a sun bed for ourselves. And last, but not least, you can have peace and quiet whenever youu want - you make your own noise, not have to tolerate unwanted noise from other people.
- So, have I convinced you yet? I hope so as I convinced my own family ages ago! To that end, I teamed up with James Villas to be able to offer you a great selection of family holiday villas PLUS they will also arrange your flights, car hire & travel insurance if you need to - there's nothing like being able to book your holiday with ease. You have two options in terms of viewing their holiday villas online, gaining more information or booking your holiday:
- online by linking through to their website - click here
- FREE dedicated telephone line exclusively for you - 0800 074 0254 between 8am - 10pm Mon-Fri or 9am - 9pm Sat & Sun.
|from 2 upwards||from 2 upwards||from 2 upwards|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone FREE on 0800 074 0254 for more information & telephone booking service.|