Relax by your own private swimming pool at your villa
A modern & welcoming design inside your holiday villa
Wow, what a delight in your master bedroom with en suite - true luxury!
A second double bedroom, ideal for grandparents or friends
The kids will be more than happy with this twin bedroom
Well equipped kitchen so you can cook whenever you want
villa swalletta, st christopher's village, anafotida, cyprus
- Villa Swalletta is another superb 3-bedroom property on the very edge of the popular Saint Christopher's Village development. Stylish and modern interiors (sleeping 6-8 - sofa-bed in lounge), it has its own private pool and uninterrupted views out towards the rolling hills of Anafotida and the surrounding area. Finished to an extremely high standard with tiled floors throughout and superior furnishings - Villa Swalletta is a superior holiday home.
- If you are looking to experience the traditional Cyprus, then Villa Swalletta is the perfect property for you. The villa is a wonderful place to escape from the rat-race of every day normal life. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, olive groves, fruit groves, rolling hills, valleys and traditional Cypriot villages, away from the noisy, hustle and bustle of the busy tourist areas. Here you can truly relax, unwind and enjoy the marvellous views, scenic drives, long walks, bike rides, jogging, sunbathing and skiing on Mount Olympus in the Troodos mountains and admire the many archaeological sites that Cyprus' 10,000 year old history has to offer.
- Only 400m-500m from the local supermarket, charming tavernas and bars in Anafotida itself and a short drive to Mazotos or Anglisides where there is a wider selection of shops, supermarkets, bakers, pharmacy and other bars and restaurants. The nearest airport to Villa Swalletta is Larnaca which will take approximately 15 minutes through wonderful traditional Cypriot villages along the coastline and scenic country roads. It really is a lovely start to your holiday as you meander up in to the villages through the beautiful countryside and mountains that surround the property. We provide you with very comprehensive directions so you have no problem finding the property from Larnaca airport. You can also fly in to Paphos airport which is approximately an hour to an hour and a half drive away along good motorways.
- 3 en suite bedrooms, 1 Downstairs Cloakroom - Sleeps 6-8 (sofabeds)
- Private Swimming Pool drenched in sunshine all day long
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Tiled Floors Throughout
- Off Road Private Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Plasma Flat Screen Satellite TV
- DVD (+ selection of children and adults titles)
- For infants: Stair Gate, Travel Cot, Highchair, Pool Toys, plastic plates, cutlery etc.
- Clean, Crisp Bed Linen, Bath & Hand Towels, Pool/Beach Towels
- Complimentary welcome basket - tea/coffee/water etc
- The villa is rented on a weekly basis and prices are in £Sterling per week for the villa, regardless of the number of guests staying. Price includes: clean, crisp bed linen on arrival day (and cot linen); Bath and Hand Towels; Beach/Pool Towels for adults and children; Welcome basket; Cleaning on departure day, air conditioning.
- To travel from the UK to Cyprus, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then British Airways flys to Paphos and Larnaca airports (click here for more information).
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (CY026)
The 3 bed holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus includes:
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday villa.