Relax by your own private swimming pool at your villa
A modern & welcoming design inside your holiday villa
You have a choice, dine al fresco or inside your villa
Your own pool with plenty of space for everyone
Relax with a glass of wine whilst keeping an eye on the kids in the pool.
Wow, what a delight in your master bedroom with en suite - true luxury!
A second double bedroom, perfect for grandparents
The kids will be more than happy with this twin bedroom
Outside this excellent value holiday villa in Cyprus
The new style of shade that will protect even the fairest skin
villa monica, crystal lagoon, pernera, cyprus
- Villa Monica is the perfect choice for families, friends and couples alike to enjoy their self catering holiday amongst luxury and contemporary furnishings in this superb holiday property. An added bonus is the close proximity to a selection of glorious sandy beaches and the beautiful, clear, turquoise seas of the Mediterranean. The luxury villa is a superior and modern 3-bedroom holiday home. It has a private pool, garden and is walking distance from everything you could possibly need for an enjoyable stay - beaches, bars, cafés, restaurants, supermarkets, Pernera's own WaterPark and many more activities to keep the young and old entertained. A good supermarket is opposite the entrance to the development. Yet, even though the villa is close to many amenities, once inside the Crystal Lagoon development the sense of calm and exclusivity hits you.
- The self catering villa includes everything you could possibly need for a stress-free and enjoyable stay. If you've come with young children, we also have a cot with extra thick mattress and linen, high-chair, stair gate, changing mat, Tomy bottle steriliser, Tomy baby monitor, DVDs,iPOD doc,BBQ and plenty of plastic cutlery, plates, bowls etc. Linen is all supplied including bath and pool towels saving you valuable space in your luggage. Outside there are plenty of garden chairs, recliners, tables and a parasol for you to shade from the heat of the Cyprus sun.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite), 1 Downstairs Cloakroom - Sleeps 6
- Private Swimming Pool
- Luxury Italian Fitted Kitchen
- Tiled Floors Throughout
- Off Road Private Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Plasma Flat Screen Satellite TV
- DVD (+ selection of children and adults titles), iPod dock
- BBQ & "Shade Sail" imported from Oz. Blocks more than 98% of harmful UV rays.
- For infants: Stair Gate, Travel Cot, Highchair, Pool Toys, plastic plates, cutlery etc.
- Clean, Crisp Bed Linen, Bath & Hand Towels, Pool/Beach Towels
- Complimentary welcome basket - tea/coffee/water etc
- On site caretakers to look after you during your stay with us
- The villa is rented on a weekly basis and prices are in £Sterling per week for the villa, regardless of the number of guests staying. Price includes: clean, crisp bed linen on arrival day (and cot linen); Bath and Hand Towels; Beach/Pool Towels for adults and children; Welcome basket; Cleaning on departure day, Air Conditioning
- To travel from the UK to Cyprus, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then British Airways flys to Paphos and Larnaca airports (click here for more information).
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Villa Monica provided us with the perfect setting for a relaxed and enjoyable break whilst attending our friend's wedding at the Grecian Park Hotel. It was the perfect base and stroke the ideal compromise between a quiet and self-sufficient break, far away from the crowds and the noise of the tourist trail, while nonetheless remaining within quick easy access of the restaurants, bars and clubs of Pernera, Protaras and Ayia Napa. And with the sun shining all day long, what better way to start the day than with a quick dip in your own refreshing private pool – which was actually a lot bigger than our impressions from the photos! Rating 5 out of 5, Will & friends, stayed Sept 2010.
- The villa was great, very clean and tidy and the welcome pack was brilliant. The position of Crystal lagoon is great – very close to the shops, restaurants and beaches. There was nothing that was not provided – perfect. Thank you.
- We had a lovely break! The villa was lovely and comfortable and in a good position with easy access to entertainment, shops, etc. which made it easy for us and the welcome pack was great!
- The villa was fantastic, it had everything you would need and more, Thank you so much for allowing us to use Villa Monica and I will definitely be recommending it to others!
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (CY018)
The 3 bed holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus includes:
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday villa.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
1 family holiday recommendation, average rating 5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 5 out of 5