Relax by your own private swimming pool at your villa
A modern & welcoming design inside your holiday villa
Wow, what a delight in your master bedroom with en suite - true luxury!
A second double bedroom so why not take your friends or family?
The kids will be more than happy with this twin bedroom
Dine inside or outside in this lovely holiday villa
>Relax with a glass of wine on your terrace and enjoy!
Outside this excellent value holiday villain Cyprus
olive grove villa, st christopher's village, anafotida, cyprus
- Olive Grove Villa is another superb 3-bedroom property on St Christopher's Village which benefits from a larger garden as it is located on a corner, end of street plot with a new "primrose" coloured fencing and gates installed so it is far more private, secluded and secure for children. Sumptuous and modern interiors (sleeping 6-8 as it has 2 sofa-beds in the lounge area). It has its own private pool, very large garden with lots of striking Cypriot plants and flowers and uninterrupted views out towards the rolling hills of Anafotida, the village and the surrounding area. Finished to an extremely high standard with tiled floors throughout and superior furnishings - Olive Grove Villa is another 1st class holiday property.
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside, olive and fruit groves, rolling hills, valleys and traditional Cypriot villages, away from the noisy, hustle and bustle of the busy tourist areas. Here you can truly relax, unwind and enjoy the marvellous views, scenic drives, long walks, bike rides, jogging, sunbathing and skiing on Mount Olympus (the highest point at 1952m high) in the Troodos mountains and admire the many archaeological sites that Cyprus' 10,000 year old history has to offer.
- Only 200-300m from the local supermarket, charming tavernas and bars in Anafotida itself and a short drive to Mazotos or Anglisides where there is a wider selection of shops, supermarkets, bakers, pharmacy and other bars and restaurants. The nearest airport to Olive Grove Villa is Larnaca which will take approximately 15 minutes through wonderful traditional Cypriot villages along the coastline and scenic country roads (or via the motorway). It really is a lovely start to your holiday as you meander up in to the villages through the beautiful countryside and mountains that surround the property. We provide you with very comprehensive directions so you have no problem finding the property.
- 3 en suite bedrooms, 1 Downstairs Cloakroom - Sleeps 6-8 (2 sofabeds)
- Private Swimming Pool drenched in sunshine all day long
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Tiled Floors Throughout
- Off Road Private Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Plasma Flat Screen Satellite TV
- DVD (+ selection of children and adults titles)
- For infants: Stair Gate, Travel Cot, Highchair, Pool Toys, plastic plates, cutlery etc.
- Clean, Crisp Bed Linen, Bath & Hand Towels, Pool/Beach Towels
- Complimentary welcome basket - tea/coffee/water etc
- The villa is rented on a weekly basis and prices are in £Sterling per week for the villa, regardless of the number of guests staying. Price includes: clean, crisp bed linen on arrival day (and cot linen); Bath and Hand Towels; Beach/Pool Towels for adults and children; Welcome basket; Cleaning on departure day, air conditioning.
- To travel from the UK to Cyprus, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then British Airways flys to Paphos and Larnaca airports (click here for more information).
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Olive Grove Villa is very comfortable and spacious. It has a very modern design, amazing pool and a brilliant garden. Top notch! The local village has a great restaurant where you can try a traditional Cypriot Meze (massive banquet), the village also provides a couple of atmospheric pubs where local beers can be consumed. It would be wise to rent a car for your stay as Ayia Napa is only 40 minutes away and provides a spectacular white sand beach! Also Larnaca is close by and has a good beach too and a wide selection of restaurants, bars and entertainment. I would definitely go here again, it was a fantastic week.
- Thank you for the rental of your lovely villa which is spacious, well equipped and beautifully furnished. There are lots of compliments we could give you however we particularly want to highlight the peaceful, rural setting and the village location. Being outdoors people, we valued being in the heart of the Cypriot countryside as well as the chance to regularly cool off in your pool! The planting in your garden is really striking, we liked the effect of the beautiful, local plants against your whitewashed walls and gravel. Your garden is very generous in size and we were so pleased that we choose your villa rather than any of the others as you definitely have the largest and most attractive garden plus the best view on the complex! The sunbeds and garden furniture were extremely comfortable, in fact we wished we could get similar ones in the UK!. We looked forward to getting up and having an early morning breakfast looking out over the balcony, with sweeping views of the village, fruit and olive plantations. My favourite of all the local walks is the one from behind St Christopher's down to the orchards through the olive groves, and orange trees and grape vines. A kind local man who owns it allowed us to walk through his land enjoying the sight and smells of the fruit which are just are fantastic in the early morning. Thanks again. We would really recommend Olive Grove Villa to anyone who wants to enjoy the more authentic taste of Cyrus. PS There are some great family run restaurants in the village and several of the other villages nearby.
- I stayed at this villa as part of a group of six for a week-long holiday and can highly recommend it. It is a modern and spacious build, situated on the edge of the small, quiet village of Anafotida, a 15km drive from Larnaca. This coupled with the pool and surrounding terrace made it a fantastic place to stay.
- Anafotida itself is a welcoming village and locals are friendly – there are a couple of quiet bars and also a great eaterie for some rustic, locally sourced dishes if you don't want to go far, just a couple of minutes' walk away. Mazotos and Anglisedes are bigger towns a short five minute drive away with supermarkets, chemists etc. As mentioned before, Larnaca is a short drive away too, the biggest town in the area with some great beaches, plenty of shopping and good places to eat and drink. Further afield, but still well accessible within an hour, is Agia Napa with its array of beach resorts, waterparks and teeming nightlife. We all had a great time. Thank you.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (CY021)
The 3 bed holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus includes:
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday villa.