Relax by your own private swimming pool at your villa
A modern & welcoming design inside your holiday villa
Wow, what a delight in your master bedroom with en suite - true luxury!
A second double bedroom, perfect for friends & family
The kids will be more than happy with this twin bedroom
You have a difficult choice to dine inside or outside
Stunning kitchen making self catering a pleasure not a chore
Plenty of toys to keep your children busy whilst you relax
Outside this excellent value holiday villa in Cyprus
villa karibu, blue river development, pernera, cyprus
- Villa Karibu is a stylishly designed 3-bedroom villa tucked away in the quiet Blue River development. Very close to the Blue Spice Restaurant and Anastasia Hotel. Ideal for families as it is within walking distance of Pernera's bars, restaurants, supermarkets and family friendly amenities (including Pernera's own waterpark).
- Villa Karibu is a stone's throw from the local beach. This makes it so much easier with the children as they don't have to walk very far at all with their buckets and spades! It's also just around the corner from the new Blue Spice Restaurant and Pottery where mum and dad can sit and have a quiet coffee (or beer/wine) whilst the children paint a mug or plate or souvenir of their holiday or play in the pool. Blue Spice is very popular with people staying at Villa Karibu.
- We have spent a great deal of time making sure you have everything you need in the villa for an enjoyable stay - so you don't have to bring towels and toys for the kids for the pool/beach - we have all of that in the villa for you to use. Villa includes: 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite), 1 downstairs Cloakroom, Private swimming pool, Luxury fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine etc, Air Conditioning, Satellite TV, DVD , Sony Play Station 2 (with selection of titles). Garden chairs, recliners, tables, parasol, pool toys, BBQ, towels and Linen. For infants - travel cot with linen, highchair, plastic plates, cutlery.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite), 1 Downstairs Cloakroom - Sleeps 6-8 (2 put-up beds available)
- Private Swimming Pool
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Tiled Floors Throughout
- Off Road Private Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV (Arabsat)
- DVD (+ selection of children and adults titles)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (+ selection of games)
- Gas BBQ
- For infants: Stair Gate, Travel Cot, Highchair, Pool Toys, plastic plates, cutlery etc.
- Clean, Crisp Bed Linen, Bath & Hand Towels, Pool/Beach Towels
- Complimentary welcome basket - tea/coffee/water etc
- The villa is rented on a weekly basis and prices are in £Sterling per week for the villa, regardless of the number of guests staying. Price includes: clean, crisp bed linen on arrival day (and cot linen); Bath and Hand Towels; Beach/Pool Towels for adults and children; Welcome basket; Cleaning on departure day, air conditioning.
- To travel from the UK to Cyprus, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then British Airways flys to Paphos and Larnaca airports (click here for more information).
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We had a great holiday in your villa. It was modern and had all the bars and local supermarkets very close by which was really handy, especially when you have young children and don't want to walk far. The beach is also really, really close and lovely and sandy. Thank you for a great holiday.
- We have really enjoyed our stay here. The villa is in a quiet location, yet close to all the amenities if you want to use them. The swimming pool offered us moments of relaxation and freedom. Surely "Villa Karibu" will be our first choice when we are back in Cyprus.
- Our time here is fast ebbing away but we have really enjoyed having the use of the villa. From what we can see, this is the best placed villa on the Blue River Development. Pool is brilliant and a life-saver in the heat. Nicest beach was at Konnos Bay, positively Caribbean in terms of the water clarity. Water Park in Ayia Napa is a must; go early to get your loungers and brollies!! All in all, a great time in a lovely villa. Thank you – we'll be back.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (CY015)
The 3 bed holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus includes:
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday villa.