Relax by your own private swimming pool at your villa
A modern & welcoming design inside your holiday villa
Wow, what a delight in your master bedroom with en suite - true luxury!
A second double bedroom for your family or friends
The kids will be more than happy with this twin bedroom
There is a lovely balcony from your main bedroom
Dine inside within the luxury of your villa
Your fully equipped kitchen makes self catering a pleasure
These toys will keep your kids very busy
Relax with a glass of wine by your pool
Outside your holiday villa
Catch some rays by your pool
aztec villa, crystal lagoon, pernera, protarus, cyprus
- Aztec Villa is a chic and sumptuous 3-bed holiday home with private pool on the popular Crystal Lagoon development in Pernera, near Protaras. It has been individually and lavishly furnished to a very high standard with a superbly equipped kitchen and many extras to make it feel like home-from-home. Whether you are a couple, have children or have come away with friends or family, we hope that all the little extras are useful. Villa includes: Sony Play Station 2 with games, lots of adults and children's DVDs, CD/iPOD/MP3/USB player, Cot Bed, High Chair, Stair Gate, Pushchair, Pool/Beach Toys, Plastic plates/cutlery and security locks on all windows and doors (upper & lower).
- The villa is only a stone's throw from the shops, tavernas, bars, cafés and restaurants in Pernera itself and just 100m from safe blue-flag beaches and the beautiful clear turquoise seas of the Mediterranean. A good supermarket is right outside the entrance to the development. Yet, even though the villa is close to many amenities, once inside Crystal Lagoon the sense of calm and exclusivity hits you.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite), 1 Downstairs Cloakroom - Sleeps 6-8 (sofabed)
- Private Heated Swimming Pool (8m x 4m)*
- Luxury Italian Fitted Kitchen extremely well equipped
- Tiled Floors Throughout
- Off Road Private Parking
- Air Conditioning & Central Heating
- 32" Plasma Flat Screen Satellite TV (Arabsat)
- 2 Further Plasma Flat Screen TVs in Bedrooms
- DVD (+ selection of children and adults titles)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (+ selection of games)
- Stylish Italian Wicker Garden Chairs, Tables, Recliners and Parasols.
- Gas BBQ
- CD / iPOD / MP3 / USB Player
- "Shade Sail" imported from Oz. Blocks more than 98% of harmful UV rays
- For infants: Stair Gate, Travel Cot, Highchair, Pool Toys, plastic plates, cutlery etc.
- Clean, Crisp Bed Linen, Bath & Hand Towels, Pool/Beach Towels
- Complimentary welcome basket - tea/coffee/water etc
- The villa is rented on a weekly basis and prices are in £Sterling per week for the villa, regardless of the number of guests staying. Price includes: clean, crisp bed linen on arrival day (and cot linen); Bath and Hand Towels; Beach/Pool Towels for adults and children; Welcome basket; Cleaning on departure day, Air Conditioning
- To travel from the UK to Cyprus, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then British Airways flys to Paphos and Larnaca airports (click here for more information).
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
5 family holiday recommendation, average rating 5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 5 out of 5
- The most gorgeous perfect place to holiday, the villa is just first class – very welcoming and decorated to a very high standard – with more facilities than we have at home!! In my opinion the villa is situated in the most perfect position within the complex as it is on a corner so it is very quiet and right by the path to the beach. We enjoyed every minute from sitting by the pool in the evening whilst the kids swam to bathing in the luscious sandy shallow bays!! The perfect way to end the day was to either enjoy a local Greek restaurant with such friendly staff or to sip a cocktail looking out over the beach. The whole holiday ran so smoothly from start to finish as Tracy is so helpful and efficient there was never a moment that we felt that we weren’t informed about any step of our holiday including the contacts in Pernera who would pop round during our holiday to see if we were ok. We would highly recommend Aztec Villa to all our friends and family and will hopefully be booking for next year ourselves. Thank you Tracey for such a great place!!!!! Rating 5 out of 5, Mark & Milly, July 2010.
- We booked the villa as we have such busy lives we never get any time together as a family, the villa felt like home as soon as you crossed the threshold, we played volleyball in the pool together plus other pool games, the film collection in the lounge was very handy and we enjoyed watching a couple of the films together, we also played a couple of very competitive games of the monopoly we found in the drawer. The villa was well situated for the beach and water sports also eating out and getting transport for outings. We came back having enjoyed family time away from the villa but more importantly the small touches as mentioned above that were supplied at the villa enabled us to have our own family time also. Rating 5 out of 5, Sharon & Mark, July 2010.
- We have recently returned from a weeks holiday in Cyprus with our 10 month old daughter. We stayed at Aztec Villa, a 3 bed villa located on a quiet complex in the Pernera area near Protaras. The villa itself is lovely, the furnishings are modern and it is very well equipped. The owner has included lots of thoughtful extras such as a welcome pack, beach towels (which saves on suitcase space!), and a cool box to take to the beach. I was a little apprehensive about holidaying abroad with a baby but the villa fully caters for children of all ages. For babies, there is a cot, high chair & stair gate and the Playstation, DVD selection and pool toys provide plenty of entertainment for older children. The private swimming pool is excellent fun for all ages & a necessity to escape the Cypriot heat! We had a fantastic holiday at Aztec Villa and would definitely return. Rating 5 out of 5, Vivienne, July 2010.
- We were looking for a holiday home to spend our first family holiday abroad and by luck we found Aztec Villa... there was no looking back as nothing else compared! From the moment we made contact with Tracy we were reassured we had made the right choice. Nothing was forgotten in the comprehensive guide provided, We felt we knew the place before we had arrived. Great villa in a good location. Thanks for a lovely holiday and first taste of holidaying abroad with a family in tow. Rating 5 out of 5, Jan, July 2010.
- We've just returned from Aztec Villa in Pernera, Cyrpus, which we visited because of all the recommendations. We have a 4 year old girl and 7 year old boy and I can't recommend the place highly enough. The villa itself is very comfortable and tastefully decorated, plus good entertainment for the kids: toys for the pool/beach, playstation, DVDs ... in other words, everything that you need to keep everyone happy. We went in April, a fantastic time of year. I suspect it might have got a bit hot for us in the summer, though the villa has air con. The villa is a short walk to the local beach (which has a picturesque harbour just around the corner) or you can drive to a handful of other really lovely beaches. Other attractions include pottery making for the children, horse riding, mini golf/go-karts, and water parks. We also visited the Cypress Museum and ancient ruins in Kourion (not quite so appealing for a 4 year old, but she coped). Tracy, who owns the villa, was very helpful indeed. We found ourselves stranded out there when the Icelandic volcano erupted, unable to get a flight. Tracy immediately put my mind at ease by letting us stay on - at no extra cost - until we managed to get a flight home. In the end we had an extra 10 days there, on top of the 10 days we had originally booked. I felt we were really well supported and the whole situation (which could have easily been a nightmare) turned into a very positive experience for the whole family. Rating 5 out of 5, Jo, July 2010.
- Our family absolutely love this area and have stayed in a couple of villas managed by Tracy. They are always clean and tidy with kitchens providing everything you could wish for. They have been fabulously kitted out with everything our lot would need from pool toys to Play Stations and DVDs!! They had a fantastic time in the pool and out. Hardly any walk at all one way is the beach and the other way is the little village of Pernera with LOADS of restaurants and bars. Easy peasy for a family with kids. Also just take the little snicket round the back of this villa for a short cut to all sorts!
- We can not fault any aspect of our holiday. Your level of communication during the booking process was great and the way in which you accommodated our needs/requests was so refreshing – it’s very rare to get that sort of treatment these days and, as such, it’s been a pleasure ‘doing business’ with you! Your villa is beautiful, very well equipped and in an excellent location. All the ‘added extras’, like the huge range of pool/beach toys, gave us two very happy toddlers and when they’re happy, we’re happy. What more could we have asked for? We will definitely be going back! Thank you.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (CY001)
The 3 bed holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus includes:
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday villa.