Relax by your own private swimming pool at your villa
A modern & welcoming design inside your holiday villa
Wow, what a delight in your master bedroom with en suite - true luxury!
A second double bedroom for your family or friends
The kids will be more than happy with this twin bedroom
Enjoy your luxury holiday villa
Dine inside or outside your villa
Well equipped kitchen making self catering easy rather than a chore
Outside this excellent value holiday villa in Cyprus
villa dionysus, crystal lagoon, pernera near protarus, cyprus
- Occupying a quiet corner plot of our popular "Crystal Lagoon" gated development, Villa Dionysus (The God of the Vine, Wine and Merriment) is a holiday home from home furnished to an extremely high standard. Villa includes: Sony PS2 with a selection of games, DVD with a choice of adult and children's movies/cartoons, iPOD dock, Cot Bed, High Chair, Pool/Beach Toys, a selection of books, games and puzzles, charcoal BBQ, plastic plates/cutlery for children, indoor Bath/Hand towels and outside Pool/Beach towels all supplied to save you taking up valuable space in your suitcases!
- The villa is only a stone's throw from the shops, tavernas, bars, cafés and restaurants in Pernera itself and just 200-300m from safe blue-flag beaches and the beautiful clear turquoise seas of the Mediterranean. >A good supermarket is right outside the entrance to the development. Yet, even though the villa is close to many amenities, once inside Crystal Lagoon the sense of calm and exclusivity hits you.
- Pernera beach has been awarded with the Blue Flag for its clean and safe waters. You will find all kinds of watersport facilities such as wind-surfing, water skiing, para sailing, canoe and paddle boats as well as speed boat rentals. The sandy coves around Pernera are perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving and really safe for children due to the shallow and clear waters.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite), 1 Downstairs Cloakroom - Sleeps 6
- Private Swimming Pool (8m x 4m)
- Luxury Italian Fitted Kitchen very well equipped
- Tiled Floors Throughout
- Off Road Private Parking
- Air Conditioning & Central Heating
- 32" Plasma Flat Screen Satellite TV (Arabsat)
- DVD (+ selection of children and adults titles)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (+ selection of games) & iPod doc
- Charcoal BBQ
- For infants: Stair Gate, Travel Cot, Highchair, Pool Toys, plastic plates, cutlery etc.
- Clean, Crisp Bed Linen, Bath & Hand Towels, Pool/Beach Towels
- Complimentary welcome basket - tea/coffee/water etc
- The villa is rented on a weekly basis and prices are in £Sterling per week for the villa, regardless of the number of guests staying. Price includes: clean, crisp bed linen on arrival day (and cot linen); Bath and Hand Towels; Beach/Pool Towels for adults and children; Welcome basket; Cleaning on departure day, Air Conditioning,>A visit and warm welcome from our fantastic Cyprus Representatives
- To travel from the UK to Cyprus, you will need to fly - Skyscanner should help - the website scans all of the flights available and shows you the cheapest flights to meet your needs. Alternatively if you would like scheduled flights then British Airways flys to Paphos and Larnaca airports (click here for more information).
- Please send us a review of this luxury family friendly villa in Cyprus by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- "The villa was brilliant & we probably used it more than we thought we would. Pool & position is excellent. Sad to leave, we had a great holiday" Milne, April 2010
- "Had a brilliant week staying in beautiful Villa Dionysus. It was perfect with all the added extras which have been thought about. Definitely recommend" Ward, May 2010
- "Fantastic holiday, villa is beautiful, everything we needed & more. Booking for next year!" Lee, May 2010
- "The villa is a true home from home, children loved the beach" Bant, June 2010
- "Really enjoyed our stay at the villa and the pool was great" Reed, June 2010
- "Lovely villa in great location" Gascoignes, June 2010
- "Absolutely the best holiday ever! The villa truly is a home from home, even nicer than in the photos & couldn't have asked for a better location. Going home to book again for next year!" Daly, July/August 2010
- "Our first family holiday & the best so far! Villa was excellent & sets standards very high for future holidays, however I like to think we'll come back here, especially as it's so practical for a family with young children. Location perfect and the setting was so peaceful & was very private" Cosic, September 2010
- "Fantastic villa with all the amenities you would expect & more! Lovely location & great for families. Would defiantly consider returning!" Nevin, September/October 2010
- "Villa had everything we needed & more & was great for a family with two small children. Really enjoyed our stay" Haigh, October 2010
- "Our second stay in this really beautiful villa & another fantastic holiday" Pulford, October 2010.
Holiday Villa Accommodation Summary (CY024)
The 3 bed holiday villa with private pool in Cyprus includes:
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday villa.