Bosinver Farm Cottages, Trelowth 12 luxury cottages, indoor pool, animals
Fistral Court, Newquay 2 bed apartment, shared pool, by beach
Mariner's Belle, St Ives 3 bedrooms, centre of town
My View, Cawsand, Cornwall from Blue Chip Holidays
The Beach House, Falmouth, Cornwall from Blue Chip Holidays
Harbour House, Torpoint, Cornwall from Blue Chip Holidays
Tredethick Farm, Lostwithiel 8 luxury cottages, indoor pool, animal feeding
Gwel An Mor Lodges, Portreath - 2 & 3 beds hot tubs, pets, disabled access
Atlantic Reach, nr Newquay - 2 & 4 beds, indoor & outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis
Looe Island View, Downderry 4 beds, stunning sea views.
Hengar Manor, St Tudy, Bodmin - 2-4 beds, indoor pool, hot tubs
Leycroft Valley Perranporth - 1-2 bed lodges, hot tubs, near beach
Tencreek Holiday Park, Looe - 2-3 beds, indoor pool, kids club, beach
Hoburne Doublebois, Liskeard - 1-3 beds, golf, tennis, fishing onsite
cornwall holiday cottage, parks & lodge accommodation
- Cornwall is one of the most visited areas in the UK, it seems to provide something for everyone. Pretty Cornwall holiday cottages and attractions makes it a highly recommended place for a family holiday. You are never far from the coast in Cornwall so beaches, stunning coastline and Cornish seaside villages are a key feature of any holiday in Cornwall! Typical tourist destinations could include the world famous Lost Gardens of Heligan, quaint fishing port of Mevagissey and Georgian port of Charlestown (with its resident tall ships), the Eden Project, the capital city of Truro and the surfing beaches of Newquay.
- Downderry on the south coast of Cornwall is a beautiful, popular Cornish seaside village which enjoys breathtaking unspoilt coastline & countryside. If you enjoy walking, the coastal paths provide many opportunities with nearby Seaton, Looe, Talland Bay & onto the 13th Century fishing village of Polperro. Good leisure sporting facilities are within easy reach including the 18 hole coastal golf courses of Whitsand Bay and Looe. There are many beaches around, Downderry being mainly shingle and Whitsand Bay which is a vast sandy beach.
- St Ives is a bustling fishing village on the North West Cornwall coast. All types of holiday can be catered for in what has been described as "the jewel of West Cornwall". Its streets are cobbled and characterful, its holiday cottages picture postcard perfect and its beaches stunning, offering sheltered calm for families at Porthminster or surf at Porthmeor. Art has long been an important feature in St Ives, the artists drawn to the area because of the very special light which may be evident to you when you arrive.
- St Tudy is a beautiful Cornish village nestling between Bodmin Moor and the north Cornwall coast. The village lies in lovely rolling Cornish countryside, the North Cornwall coast is close by with magnificent sandy beaches, such as Trebarwith Strand, Polzeath, Rock and Daymer Bay and pretty fishing villages such as Port Isaac, Padstow, Port Quin and Boscastle. Enjoy wonderful walks along the coast, the Camel estuary, Bodmin moor (all Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty) and a host of attractions and things to do in the area.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Below is a summary of the Cornwall holiday cottages and accommodation we feature - many have family friendly features such as babysitting, kids club, baby equipment, DVD players, games rooms and swimming pools to keep all of the children occupied whilst you enjoy your holiday too! To find your family holiday in Cornwall just click on the accommodation name for further details, or use the interactive map below by clicking on the markers.
- If you have any other places to recommend in Cornwall then please click on "Make a Holiday Recommendation in Cornwall" to send us a review, or if you would like to advertise your own accommodation as a family holiday destination then please click on "Advertise my Cornwall holidays on Recommended Family Holidays".
- View Cornwall Holiday Cottages in a larger map
Useful holiday blog postings for Cornwall
How to find your family holiday in Cornwall
|Bosinver Farm Cottages, Trelowth||21||4.9||1-6 beds||20||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||£420-3,700/wk||Awards, pony rides, wheelchair, babysitting, indoor pool, animals|
|Mariner's Belle, St Ives, Cornwall||13||4.9||3 beds||1||Coast||NY||YYY||NN||YN||NN||YN||£400- £1,050/wk|
|Fistral Court, Newquay, Cornwall||10||5||2 beds||1||Coast||NY||YYY||YN||NY||NY||NN||£450- £950/wk|
|Tredethick Holiday Cottages, Lostwithiel||2||4.5||2-3 beds||8||Rural||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YN||YY||£555- £2,890/wk||Awards, animals, babysitting, hot tub|
|Gwel An Mor Lodges, Portreath, North Cornwall||2 & 3 beds||Coast||YY||YYY||YY||YN||YY||YY||£405-£1,705/wk||Hot tubs, disabled friendly, beach, short breaks|
|Looe Island View, Downderry||4 beds||1||Coast||YY||YYY||NN||YN||NY||YN||Sleeps 10, short breaks|
|Leycroft Valley Perranporth||1-2 bed||Rural Coast||YY||YYY||NN||YN||YY||YY||£549-£1,119/wk||Short breaks, luxury, hot tubs|
|Tencreek Holiday Park, Looe, Cornwall||2-3 bed||Coast||NY||YNY||YY||YN||YY||YY||£161-695/wk||Short breaks, indoor pool|
|Hengar Manor, St Tudy, Bodmin, North Cornwall||2-4 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||YN||YN||YY||YY||£179-819/wk||Lodges, caravans, Hot tubs, tennis|
|Hoburne Doublebois Holiday Park, Liskeard||1-3 beds||Rural||YY||YYY||NY||YN||YN||YY||Golf, fishing, tennis onsite|
|Atlantic Reach, nr Newquay, North Cornwall||2 & 4 beds||Coast Rural||YY||YYY||YN||YN||YY||YY||£440-1,695/wk||Cottages, hot tubs, indoor & outdoor pool, tennis|