hoburne doublebois holiday park, liskeard, cornwall
- A haven of peace... an idyllic country hideaway in Cornwall. Modern and traditional holiday lodges, golf, tennis and pure relaxation are the order of the day here, as you enjoy everything this park has to offer. Located on the edge of Bodmin Moor, near to surfing paradise Newquay, the Eden Project, Padstow and the beautiful Cornish Coastline – Hoburne Doublebois is the ideal Park for relaxing family holidays in Cornwall.
- Free Wi Fi Hotspot (Games Room)
- 9 Hole, Par 3 Golf Course
- NEW Fitness Room
- Adventure Playground
- Nature Trail
- Tennis Court*
- Crazy Golf*
- Games Room with Skittles*, Pool*, Table Football* & more
- Fishing (Available in the River Fowey - April 1 to December 15 2011) (Usual regulations apply. Salmon & Trout Fishing Licence Required)
- Local Food Delivery Service
- Golf Equipment Hire
- *additional charges apply
- Falcon Holiday Lodges: available with 2 and 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people and are 19ft wide and 46ft long with large sun deck, colour TV & DVD player with Sky, fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine, en-suite master bedroom with TV.
- Eagle Holiday Lodges: available with 2 and 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people and are 20ft wide and 32ft long with sun dekc, colour TV & DVD with Sky, fully fitted kitchen, en-suite master bedroom.
- Peregrine Holiday Lodges: available with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people and are 20ft wide and 30ft long with sun deck, colour TV & Sky, fully fitted kitchen
- Osprey Holiday Lodges: available with 1 bedroom sleeping up to 2 people and are 28ft wide and 30ft long with deck, colour TV in lounge with Freeview, fully fitted kitchen, en-suite master bedroom
- Kestrel Holiday Lodges: wooden lodges throughout, with a sun deck, fully-fitted kitchen, digital TV and heating in every room, available with 1 bedroom sleeping up to 2 people and are 33ft wide and 10ft long.
- Merlin Holiday Lodges: uniquely positioned on an old cob wall, available with 1 bedroom sleeping up to 2 people and are 21ft wide and 25ft long.
- Maine Holiday Chalets: available with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people and are 25ft wide and at least 23ft long offering good value for money.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Cornwall holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN178) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
2- 6 each
1 to 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|