Waters Edge, Portreath, Cornwall 3 beds, sleeps 5
Swallow Cottage, Looe, Cornwall 2 beds, sleeps 4
Estuary Views, Newquay, Cornwall 4 beds, sleeps 6
Cornwall Holiday Lodges, Lanreath 2 beds, sleeps 4, hot tub
My View, Cawsand, Cornwall 6 beds, sleeps 11, pool
The Beach House, Falmouth, Cornwall 3 beds, sleeps 6, shared indoor pool
Harbour House, Torpoint, Cornwall 4 beds, sleeps 8, sea views
The Whitehouse, Watergate Bay, Cornwall 2 beds, sleeps 4, luxury apartment
Thyme Cottage, St Ives, Cornwall 2 beds, sleeps 4
Higher Shute, Polperro, Cornwall 4 beds, sleeps 8 by the sea
holiday cottages in cornwall from blue chip holidays
- Blue Chip Holidays is a UK based holiday accommodation agency, established in the year 2000 in order to provide you with the most luxurious self-catering holidays, across the UK's most beautiful regions including Cornwall in south west England. Blue Chip's team of experts work directly with property owners and are on hand to help you find top quality accommodation for your holiday.
- The core of the business is built upon excellence, from property quality to the level of customer service that we provide. We value your comfort and pay careful attention to your wants and needs. We would be delighted to welcome you, your family and friends for a holiday, both short or long durations, in one of over 1000 luxury properties across the UK. We are also able to accommodate corporate stays or larger groups too, in a variety of stunning large properties.
- We offer well over 400 holiday cottages, apartments, lodges & houses in Devon for you to choose from, some with hot tubs, many with sea views and others with a swimming pool. What more could you possibly be after? We offer the following facilities and services in some or all of our holiday cottages in Devon:
- Baby friendly holidays: such as high chairs or cots are readily available!
- Pet friendly holidays: many of our cottages also accept your furry friend!
- Parking: around 90% of the accommodation we offer has parrking for at least one car!
- WiFi or internet access: we know that staying offline for too long even on holiday is sometimes not an option, and this is why most of our accommodation options also offer internet access!
- Properties with sea view: for some, this is the just ideal & essential! About half of our holiday cottages have direct sea views & are located in charming towns with beaches.
- Swimming pools & hot tubs
- Special offers & discounts: for early birds or last minute guests, we can offer excellent deals!
- Customer service 7 days a week: our helpful, dedicated and professional team based in Devon is available 7 days a week to answer to any question you might have before booking or in the rare event that you have a problem whilst holidaying with us! Call us on 0370 218 6489 TODAY!
- Go to the beach: Cornwall certainly has some of the most gorgeous beaches in UK. The beaches in Cornwall are perfect sceneries for romantic walks, relaxing and particularly surfing!
- Surfing (with a wetsuit please!): Cornwall offers some of the finest surfing spots in the UK, some world famous such as Fistral Beach in Newquay.
- Water sports: Cornwall is definitely an amazing spot for sailing and kayaking! Kayaking is awesome whatever the weather, but sailing on a sunny and warm summer day in Cornwall is totally priceless! You can try a diversity of water sports on the seaside or if you'd rather, on lakes. Lake Siblyback for instance is a great choice for water sports junkies!
- Hiking: the most beautiful region of Britain is best discovered on foot!
- For foodies: try the exquisitely fresh and delicious farm products! Seafood is also amazing! Many restaurants in the region are worth trying, especially one called Tapenades in Liskeard!
- Golf: many golf courses are worth a visit in the region, especially Trethorn Golf Club. Surrounded by magnificent countryside and beautiful woods, this 18 holes course surely can be part of your itinerary if you are looking to relax and stay active at the same time!
- Cycling, horse riding, museums, wildlife parks: there is so much more to do in Cornwall! As we said, it is difficult to pick just a few examples!
- Cornwall is so amazing that it becomes hard to pick just 5 of the region's top attractions! There are so many cute villages, beautiful ruins and gorgeous beaches!
- Porthchapel beach: this calm sandy beach is very popular among locals and families. Its' location makes it a quieter beach and access to it can be bit challenging. To reach this cliff beach, you will walk on paths winding through a lovely little forest. Expect some light rock climbing to reach this pearl;
- St Michael's Mount: this medieval monastery makes us think of Mount St Michel in Normandy. To reach it, you must cross the path on foot only when the tide is low! Some parts of it have recently been restored and guided tours are available throughout the year (check for exact times and open days);
- Tintagel: travel back in time by visiting the supposed seat of King Arthur! Today, Tintagel is a small village home to less than 2,000 inhabitants. However, the ruins on the outskirts of town are believed to have been King Arthur's castle. The truth is that nobody really knows, as these ruins could also be the vestiges of an old monastery or trading post!
- The Eden project: open all year, the beautiful rainforest housed in huge spherical greenhouses is very popular, especially in summer. Under one of the domes, a waterfall has even been recreated. Within the perimeter of the park, some concerts take place during summer. In winter, they usually set up an ice-skating rink;
- Land's End: the westernmost point of mainland Great Britain. Majestic cliffs stand perpendicular to the water. It can be a very windy spot and on a sunny day it has magnificent scenery.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this travel partner providing holiday cottages in Cornwall by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Accommodation Summary - all sizes, all facilities, all locations
1 to 6
1 to 6
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0370 218 6489 for help, more information & telephone booking - lines open until 8pm (Sun 6pm)|