leycroft valley lodges, perrancoombe, perranporth, north cornwall
- Leycroft Valley Holiday Lodges nestle deep in an idyllic 7-acre wooded valley between the traditional Cornish villages of Perranporth and St Agnes, ideal for exploring the unique, rugged beauty of the North Cornish coast. This superb selection of woodland lodges and cabins comes with luxury as standard – perfect for indulging in a romantic retreat soaking in your own private hot tub, or as a secluded and peaceful home-from-home for enjoying the wonderful Cornish countryside. Beautiful walks and coastal paths abound in the glorious surrounding area, with both coast and inland boasting a wealth of picturesque villages, outdoor pursuits and tourist attractions. Cornwall’s famous miles of golden sandy beaches are at your fingertips for excellent surfing, swimming, watersports and boating, while horse and pony riding, fishing, a cluster of gorgeous gardens, a cider farm and a vineyard are all within easy reach.
- Facilities onsite include a pool table, bar & bistro with takeaway service & wifi internet access.
- All self catering holiday accommodation at this North Cornwall coast holiday lodge accommodation include: A superb selection of luxurious one and two bedroom woodland lodges offering state of the art mod cons, all with private outdoor hot tubs and decking areas, each lodge nestled into a cosy woodland valley.
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD with Freeview; Wi-Fi access; iPod dock
- Kitchen including microwave, washer/dryer or dishwasher
- Bath and shower (Mill Lodge); Shower (except Mill Lodge)
- Bed linen and duvets; Beds made up for your arrival
- Use of fluffy bath robes, towels and disposable slippers
- Terrace or patio area with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included; Central heating
- Babies must be included in party total (except Mill Lodge and Croft Lodge)
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Family parties only
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation)
- Most properties are accessed by a number of steps – please check when booking
- All non smoking accommodation
- Croft Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Split level lodge with one double with flat screen TV. Luxury bathroom with two person power shower and his ‘n' hers wash basins. Open plan kitchen/diner. Lounge. Patio doors leading out to a timber decked terrace with part glass roof and patio furniture. Outdoor hot tub and outdoor heated shower (not screened – ideal for washing wetsuits or for a quick rinse before using the hot tub). Fri start.
- Mill Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Contemporary and stylish lodge perfect for couples. One double with four poster bed and ensuite bath with overhead shower. Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. 42" plasma TV, Blu Ray player and PS3. Timber decked balcony with outdoor hot tub. No pets. Fri start. Also Lidden Lodge for 2 people with a Saturday start.
- Coombe Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Contemporary lodge with one double and one twin all with flat screen TV. Shower room. Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. Patio doors leading to timber decked terrace with patio furniture and outdoor hot tub. Sat start.
- Coombe Holiday Lodge Plus Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Contemporary lodge with one double and one twin all with flat screen TV. Open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. Washing machine. Shower. Part glass covered timber deck with outdoor hot tub. One lodge has an outdoor heated shower (not screened – ideal for washing wetsuits or a quick rinse before using the hot tub, please check when booking. Sat start.
- Treehouse Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Contemporary, luxury two storey lodge perfect for two couples. First floor: Two doubles with ensuite shower with flat screen TV. One with balcony and Bifold doors. Ground floor: Spacious open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen. Blu Ray player and PS3. Patio doors leading to a large timber decked balcony with outdoor hot tub. No pets. Sat start
- A famously mild climate, gorgeous beaches, picturesque villages and top attractions – enjoy them all when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in South Cornwall. It’s all about the sea in the far South West, and Hoseasons offer lodge holidays in South Cornwall near some of the region’s most popular resorts are all easily accessible.
- Surfers flock to catch the waves all along the coast from Sennen to Newquay and Bude, and while Gwithian Beach offers the best kite and windsurfing in the country, there are also miles of clean, sandy beaches and lively resorts perfect for family days out – yours to enjoy when you book Hoseasons lodge holidays in North Cornwall. The spectacular coastline is great for walking too.
- The Camel Trail, a disused railway line following the River Camel between Bodmin and Padstow, is now a superb walking and cycling path, and inland you’ll find a glorious landscape of hidden valleys and sweeping moorland dotted with ancient stone circles and steeped in legend. A visit to King Arthur’s castle at Tintagel is a must, and artists have long been lured to the picturesque town of St Ives, for its special quality of light and the loveliness of its coastal setting.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this north Cornwall coast holiday lodge by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We stayed in one of the mill lodges and it was perfect!!!! So quiet, clean, friendly people. Definite home from home. Leycroft have most certainly thought of the little things!!! Will definitely be returning with our daughter, and WILL visit the bar and restaurant next time!! Thank you Leycroft for a lovely romantic break xxxx
- I was so pleased with Leycroft Valley. I will recommend it to everyone, peaceful, very clean and comfortable, the food we had was very good. Very friendly staff. Beautiful country side with lovely walks. Can't find any faults at all. Perfect holiday. Thank you. We had a great time. We found everything was very comfortable and would love to stay again. I'd give it 10/10. Thank you for a great holiday. Just what I needed. Best bed I have slept in.
- I will be highly recommending this park to all my friends and family. Booking again? Definitely! Wonderful location, close to all that Cornwall has to offer. Picturesque setting, very friendly helpful staff and the hot tub, ahh bliss. For over 20 years I have holidayed abroad for the promise of wonderful beaches, sun & sea. Now I have found the perfect setting right here in our own country. One step away from heaven. We were left a good quality bathrobe to use which proved invaluable when using the hot tub and also a complimentary pair of slippers, again ideal for decking and use after hot tub, lovely touch.
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN236) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|1 or 2||
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm|