hengar manor country park, st tudy, bodmin, cornwall, sw england
- Hengar Manor is set deep in glorious countryside, close to North Cornwall’s golden beaches and stunning coastline, The 35-acre park centres around a delightful historic manor house offering a wealth of fantastic holiday facilities for all ages and tastes including an indoor heated swimming pool with slide, 9 hole golf course, tennis court & kids club. Perfect for family holiday breaks at totally your own pace!
- Facilities onsite include a 25m indoor heated swimming pool with slide; mini gym, 9 hole golf course, pool tables, bike hire, fishing onsite, tennis court, archery, fencing, 3-7 years kids club, woodland adventure playground, sauna, spa hot tub, steam room, relaxing beauty treatments, launderette, bar, restaurant, shop and takeaway food - great if you don't fancy self catering.
- All self catering holiday accommodations include: A choice of lodges, villas, caravans and bungalows.
- Outdoor hot tub (Manor Lodge and Hengar Park Lodge Plus)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (Park Villa, Park Lodge and Park Lodge Plus)
- Garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total (Hengar Park Bungalow, Hengar Caravan and Hengar Park Caravan)
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No all-male, all-female or mixed groups under 25
- No pets
- Hengar Holiday Villa (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Double glazed villa. Ground floor: Kitchen, lounge/diner, twin bedroom and shower room. First floor: One double, one twin and bathroom. Mon or Fri starts.
- Hengar Park Holiday Villa (sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms): Ground floor: One twin. Shower room. Open plan dining area, lounge with patio door leading onto patio area. First floor: One double leading onto the verandah and one twin. Bathroom (some on ground floor). Double glazed. Mon, Fri or Sat starts
- Hengar Park Holiday Villa Plus (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Ground floor: One twin. Shower room. Open plan dining area, lounge with patio door leading onto patio area. First floor: One double leading onto the verandah and one twin. Bathroom (some on ground floor). Double glazed. Sat start.
- Hengar Park Self Catering Bungalow (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Compact bungalow with one double and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Double glazed. Mon, Fri or Sat starts.
- Hengar Manor Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Detached lodge. First floor: Two twin. Ground floor: Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with patio doors leading to verandah. One double with ensuite shower. Additional family bathroom. Wonderful 6 person outdoor hot tub. Fri or Sat starts.
- Hengar Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Detached Scandinavian style timber lodge. One double and two twin. Open plan lounge/diner. Bath with overhead shower. Double glazed. Mon, Fri or Sat starts.
- Hengar Park Holiday Lodge (sleeps 10 in 4 bedrooms): Detached double glazed lodge – ideal for holidays at any time of the year. Ground floor: Two twin bedrooms. Shower. Lounge/diner/ kitchen with dishwasher. First floor: One double with verandah and one twin. Bathroom. Mon, Fri or Sat starts.
- Hengar Self Catering Caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): 12ft-wide caravan, set in an attractive close. One double and two twin. Shower. Mon, Fri or Sat starts.
- A famously mild climate, gorgeous beaches, picturesque villages and top attractions – enjoy them all when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in South Cornwall. It’s all about the sea in the far South West, and Hoseasons offer lodge holidays in South Cornwall near some of the region’s most popular resorts are all easily accessible.
- Surfers flock to catch the waves all along the coast from Sennen to Newquay and Bude, and while Gwithian Beach offers the best kite and windsurfing in the country, there are also miles of clean, sandy beaches and lively resorts perfect for family days out – yours to enjoy when you book Hoseasons lodge holidays in North Cornwall. The spectacular coastline is great for walking too.
- The Camel Trail, a disused railway line following the River Camel between Bodmin and Padstow, is now a superb walking and cycling path, and inland you’ll find a glorious landscape of hidden valleys and sweeping moorland dotted with ancient stone circles and steeped in legend. A visit to King Arthur’s castle at Tintagel is a must, and artists have long been lured to the picturesque town of St Ives, for its special quality of light and the loveliness of its coastal setting.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this north Cornwall holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Would recommend Hengar Manor unreservedly! We booked our holiday with no previous knowledge of the site & hoped for the best - turned out to be an A* holiday experience ........ great facilities, really friendly & helpful staff, super accommodation...... 3 generations (including one disabled) went on the holiday and all had a brilliant time - can't wait to go back!!!!
- Hengar Manor is an excellent location for family holidays - kids are never bored!
- It was so quiet even though there were children there. The pool kept the children occupied and they loved the entertainment in the evening. The Go Active activities were great and we all enjoyed them. The grounds were lovely and tranquil and not far from some great coastline either.
- Hengar Manor is very well situated and great for children. The estate is set in beautiful countryside with plenty of reasonably priced and free outdoor activities. The fishing was a highlight, especially the tackle shop with helpful local knowledge. The indoor swimming pool and facilities are also excellent and nicely maintained. The accommodation a little close together but clean, comfortable and very adequate. Wifi in the clubhouse is most useful. The manor house is picturesque and the coffee shop and pizzeria are recommended
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN199) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
2 to 4
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm|