atlantic reach holiday village, newquay, north cornwall, sw england
- Award winning Atlantic Reach is set in countryside just 6 miles from Newquay and close to many famous beaches. It offers a unique combination of family fun and relaxation with stylish accommodation, superb sports and leisure facilities and a choice of excellent but affordable bars and dining. At the heart of Atlantic Reach is the contemporary clubhouse, indoor pool, fitness centre, club bar, entertainment lounge and the new Pirate Pete’s play centre. If the family activities and entertainment are all too much why not escape to the Indigo Spa where you can relax with a variety of treatments.
- Facilities onsite include a leisure complex with 22m indoor swimming pool, children's pool, fitness centre, outdoor pool, tennis courts, Indigo Thai-style spa, sauna, jacuzzi hot tub, hydrotherapy pool, steam room, relaxation room, 9 hole par 3 pitch & putt, indoor play centre, outdoor adventure play area, teen den with table tennis, pool table & amusements, bar with food & family entertainment, club bar with WiFi access in the lounge, pizzeria & Italia takeaway - great if you don't fancy self catering on your family holiday.
- All self catering holiday accommodation include: A superb choice of two and four bedroom accommodation. Each villa is attractively set within the Manor’s landscaped grounds complete with private patio and garden furniture.
- Outdoor hot tub (Contemporary 4 Cottage VIP)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Electricity and heating included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets £70pw each (max 2) (in specific Garden Terrace 2, Contemporary 4 Cottage VIP and Contemporary Cottage 4)
- Atlantic Garden Terrace Holiday Villa (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Stylish terraced villa with one double and one twin. Shower. Open plan lounge and kitchen/diner.
- Atlantic Contemporary 4 Holiday Cottage (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): Modern and stylish villa, Ground floor: One double. Bathroom with shower. Large open plan kitchen/diner/lounge and dishwasher. First floor: One king size double with ensuite shower, one double and one twin. Family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower. Central heating or Night Storage heating.
- Atlantic Contemporary VIP Holiday Cottage (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): Modern and stylish villa, Ground floor: One double. Bathroom with shower. Large open plan kitchen/diner/lounge and dishwasher. First floor: One king size double with ensuite shower, one double and one twin. Family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower. Central heating or Night Storage heating. Private garden with hot hub which seats 6.
- A famously mild climate, gorgeous beaches, picturesque villages and top attractions – enjoy them all when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in South Cornwall. It’s all about the sea in the far South West, and Hoseasons offer lodge holidays in South Cornwall near some of the region’s most popular resorts are all easily accessible.
- Surfers flock to catch the waves all along the coast from Sennen to Newquay and Bude, and while Gwithian Beach offers the best kite and windsurfing in the country, there are also miles of clean, sandy beaches and lively resorts perfect for family days out – yours to enjoy when you book Hoseasons lodge holidays in North Cornwall. The spectacular coastline is great for walking too.
- The Camel Trail, a disused railway line following the River Camel between Bodmin and Padstow, is now a superb walking and cycling path, and inland you’ll find a glorious landscape of hidden valleys and sweeping moorland dotted with ancient stone circles and steeped in legend. A visit to King Arthur’s castle at Tintagel is a must, and artists have long been lured to the picturesque town of St Ives, for its special quality of light and the loveliness of its coastal setting.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Newquay holiday village by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We all really enjoyed our holiday and the fact that our accommodation faced onto the children's play area was a bonus. The swimming pool was great - a good size for families.
- Fantastic holiday - park was very good - good location - lodge was spotlessly clean (especially bed linen and curtains) - swimming pool brilliant - staff helpful - easy drive to Newquay and the beaches - quiet park and very safe for kids - staff were helpful. Would have no hesitation in recommending this park - I am going to book again for next Easter myself. Very Impressed!!
- As a Travel Agent, I am very fussy when it comes to holidays. We booked Atlantic Reach as there were 10 of us going during the Easter Weekend. Upon arrival the staff were really friendly and helped us greatly. The 4 bedroom house was amazing!! It really felt as though we were in our own rented house and the decor was not cheap or shoddy in any way at all. Will definitely be booking another lodge at this park some time during the summer. Thoroughly enjoyable experience and I recommend it to everyone!
Holiday Village Accommodation Summary (EN202) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4 or 8 each
2 or 4
1 or 5
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm|