Fistral Court, Newquay 2 bed apartment, shared pool, by beach
Relax on your own terrace overlooking the pool
Poolside apartment, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids
Relax in this luxury lounge at the end of your day
Dining area leading to your terrace by the pool
Fully equipped kitchen, ideal for your self catering holiday
Master bedroom is this gorgeous holiday apartment
Twin bedroom, perfect for the kids!
Modern, open plan living in your holiday apartment
Apartment with shared pool overlooking Fistral beach
There's even space for a BBQ on your terrace
fistral court apartment, fistral beach, newquay, cornwall
- The apartment is situated on the Pentire Headland, overlooking the world famous 'Fistral Beach'. With its premier location and breath taking views, it boasts some of the cleanest waters and best beaches within the British Isles. Close to the cosmopolitan town of Newquay which is rapidly becoming one of the top holiday destinations within the UK it is a hot spot for all holiday makers to enjoy. Newquay has so much to offer; superb beaches and water sports, great nightlife, good restaurants, plenty of historical places of interest and beautiful coastal paths to explore the stunning coastline. Something for everyone to experience both the exciting and relaxing Cornish atmosphere.
- Fistral Court Apartment offers great accommodation especially suited to families, with its use of the heated swimming pool (May to September) right outside. The apartment sleeps 4 people. The two bedrooms both have views over the decking and pool; bedroom 1 has a double bed, whereas bedroom 2 has bunk beds and TV. Glass patio doors leading in to the dining / lounge area from the decking. Dining area: dining table and four chairs. Lounge: Large leather corner sofa, Flat screen TV + DVD, Electric wall mounted fire. Kitchen: Fridge, Microwave, Electric hob, and oven (floor level) plus a washing machine. Modern bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Fistral Court is situated within around 5 minutes walk of Fistral Beach and 15 minutes walk from the main town. The walk to the most local beach is downhill and includes some steps. The apartment offers off street parking for one car. Bedding and towels are supplied. Please bring beach towels. Babies are more than welcome and there is a travel cot and dining chair booster seat at the apartment. Pets are welcome. Smoking is only allowed on the deck outside.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Cornwall:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here.
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this self catering apartment on Fistral Beach in Newquay by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- 10 family holiday recommendation, average rating 5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 4.5 out of 5
- Just home from a week in Newquay...The apartment is FANTASTIC... we didn't want to leave. Clean, spacious, comfortable, well equiped kitchen, lovely comfy beds, huge decked area outside, poolside... lovely, heated pool - which we used every day, the best self catering apartment I've booked in years. Newquay town and Fistral Beach both within walking distance... Sainsburys even delivered my shopping. My teenage daughter loved it too... especially as there was Wifi. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a relaxing, home from home, family break and will hopefully be returning for another visit soon... LOVED IT!!! Rating 5 out of 5, Beckie, Aug 2014.
- Stayed at the above named accommodation for a week late August, with my husband and two children. Lovely clean well maintained apartment with swimming pool which was the icing on the cake after a day on the beach. The two bedroom apartment included a spacious lounge/diner with a well equipt kitchen and modern bathroom. When we arrived the apartment was cleaned to a very high standard. The children were first to explore finding games and videos in the cupboards which they were very pleased with, it was a lovely touch. We will definitely return Newquay was great the children learnt to surf and locals were lovely and kind. We would all highly recommend this apartment. One last thing to add the beach was in walking distance (evan with two surf boards) which saved a great deal on parking fees and was the quieter part of the beach. The lifeguards on the beach were brilliant and very attentive which was very reassuring. All emails and texts regarding the holiday were answered very promptly. Thank you. Rating 5 out of 5, Amanda, Aug 2012.
- A fantastic family apartment - what you see on the website is what you get. We had a brilliant time with our 3 and 5 year old. The apartment was spotless, a good size, with plenty of toys and DVD's (the kids even had their own DVD player in their bedroom!)The two swimming pools were thoroughly enjoyed and used even on the colder days followed a warm bath which took about 30 seconds to get to! We had a minor problem with a window which the owner, Caroline, sorted out for us in a matter of a few hours, being very responsive. We all highly recommend! Rating 5 out of 5, Caroline, Aug 2012
- Fabulous accomodation which was extremely well equipped, well furnished and spotlessly clean. The swimming pool was also well maintained and very clean. We had a great holiday and would not hesitate to book this apartment again in the future. Rating 5 out of 5, Maria, Jul 2012.
- This is our 4th year at Fistral Court, apartment is extremely clean, everything you possibly need and the pool is certainly an added bonus for the kids. Great location and views with the beach and surf only 5 mins walking distance. Would highly recommend and will be back again next year. Rating 5 out of 5, Deanna, May 2011.
- We have just returned from 6 nights at Fistral Court. Caroline was great and provided all the information required. When we arrived the apartment was clean, large, modern and everything you need was there. We took our dog with us and she loved it especially as the coastal walks and beaches were right on the doorstep. The decked area is not enclosed but didn't cause much of a problem. The swimming pool was closed but it looks great for summer use. There is one local shop that is expensive so you are best going into town and using Sainsburys. I would highly recommend this apartment and we hope to book again in the future for longer, 6 days was not enough! Excellent holiday. Rating 5 out of 5, Rachael, Apr 2011.
- The apartment is immaculately clean and modern with a spacious living area and a stunning sea view from the dining room. The two bedrooms are both spacious and light and airy with ample storage. The modern bathroom is lovely too. The heated outdoor pool and sauna are a bonus, and the beaches are so close by the location really is ideal. The view from the apartment is one that I will miss greatly and I would definitely book to stay in this apartment again. We couldnt have asked for anything better, Fistral Court has ample parking, is located within walking distance from the beaches and the town and a large outdoor decking area to spend relaxing evenings with a glass of wine watching the sunset. I would rate the apartment with a 5 out of 5 for cleanliness, location, space and budget. Charlotte, Apr 2011
- Fistral Court is the ideal spot to spend a week in Newquay - it is a short distance from the centre of Newquay making it quiet, but close enough to make all the amenities Newquay has to offer within easy reach. It is ideally placed for spending time on Fistral Beach, and also very close to the quieter more family orientated Crantock Beach.The apartment is lovely and airy with a large lounge/dining area, a modern and very well equipped kitchen and two bedrooms with ample storage.The icing on the cake is the apartment's outdoor space - it has a large decked area with table, chairs and barbeque, also there is a heated outdoor swimming pool for the communal use of the Fistral Court apartments.We had a wonderful week at Fistral Court in July and are returning in 2010 because it was everything we needed in a holiday apartment. Rating 5 out of 5, Rachel, Oct 2009.
- It is close to Fistral Beach, well kept and maintained, good facilities plus pool area. Caroline allows dogs in the apartment which is great from our point of view as we have two Boxers and there aren't many places within Cornwall that allow you to take two dogs without having to pay an additional premium. We are definitely planning on using Fistral Court again. Rating 4.5 out of 5, Dave, Oct 2009.
- Our family have stayed in Caroline's properties over the last four years. Originally we stayed at Beach Belle, Gwithian in May half-term for two years and then the last two years at Fistral Court, Newquay and have already booked for next year. Fistral Court is a totally different property and we were a little cautious when we booked mainly due to not having any garden/land. However, once again the website was up-to-date and very informative. The apartment is maintained to a high standard and perfect location for surfing/walking. The swimming pool was a real plus, very warm (even in May) and as most properties are privately owned our children normally had this all to themselves. There are two beaches within 5 minutes walking distance and plenty to keep you occupied in the area. Newquay Zoo is definitely worth a visit. We have booked Fistral Court once again next year as this is a great apartment, fantastic views and location and brilliant surfing. On a sunny day there is nothing better than sitting on the decking with a glass of wine watching the sun go down! Caroline has always been extremely accommodating, allowing us to arrive early when possible, knowing we have travelled a long distance and is always contactable. We would recommend her properties without hesitation. For your information our children ages are 12 & 9. Rating 5 out of 5, Deanna, Oct 2009.
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (EN027) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|Click to visit owner's website for more info, availability & online booking||Alison on 07771 808891, please mention RFH||Email owner by clicking on icon|
Useful holiday blog postings for Cornwall
Contact the owner directly via the form or click to book online
use arrows to check months, shaded red is already booked
Make an enquiry DIRECT to the owner of this holiday apartment.