trenython manor country estate, par, st austell, south cornwall
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN200) (click here for map)
up to 6 each
- Enjoying a magnificent setting in 24 acres of beautiful South Cornish countryside, Trenython Manor offers the ultimate idyllic escape. Uniting its enviable gastronomic reputation with an excellent spa and leisure centre with indoor pool, this fantastic family holiday base invites you to simply indulge and relax!
- Picturesque Fowey, bustling Charlestown and enchanting St Austell Bay number among a host of scenic, historic delights in the surrounding local area, whilst the world renowned Eden Project is just a four mile drive away, offering an ideal family day out in South Cornwall. Many of Cornwall's most popular beaches and attractions are within easy reach including the Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Facilities at Trenython Manor, St Austell, Cornwall:
- Indoor swimming pool with shared jacuzzi hot tub
- Beauty spa
- Bar & restaurant if you don't fancy self catering. TV lounge in the main building benefits from Sky Sports, free Wi-Fi access
- Kids play area, mini beast safaris, rock pooling, den building, archery
- Woodland walks, bird hide, bee & butterfly garden
- Free kids club and free children's activities during weekends and school holidays
- Local charges may apply to some facilities
- No pets
Holiday accommodation near St Austell in South Cornwall:
- Premier Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms): set in an exclusive cluster of 10 lodges within the grounds of the impressive Trenython Manor Estate; situated close to Fowey, with views towards St Austell Bay. Inside, this stunning lodge is well equipped and beautifully furnished to an extremely high standard. French doors lead out to a furnished decked area, where there is plenty of space to sit and admire the views over the estate and out towards the bay.
- 506 & 507 Trenython Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Spacious traditional lodge with one double and one twin. Family shower room. Open plan living space with kitchen/dining area leading out to private patio.
What to do whilst on your holiday in South Cornwall
- A famously mild climate, gorgeous beaches, picturesque villages and top attractions – enjoy them all when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in South Cornwall. It’s all about the sea in the far South West, and Hoseasons offer lodge holidays in South Cornwall near some of the region’s most popular resorts. Ranging from the wide sweep of Whitsand Bay to tiny hidden coves reached by winding tracks, the beaches of South Cornwall are as perfect for lazy summer days as for invigorating winter walking. And there’s a great range of water sports on offer too.
- Venture inland and you’ll find an array of enticing attractions within easy reach of all our holiday lodges in South Cornwall. The Eden Project, where giant transparent domes recreate different climate conditions, and the Lost Gardens of Heligan promise fascinating days out, and there’s plenty of thrills at Flambards and Dobwalls theme lodges.
- Sea angling trips and boat rides from charming fishing villages like St Mawes, Mevagissey, Looe and Polperro attract many visitors staying at our holiday lodges in South Cornwall, and Fowey is a firm favourite with the sailing community. The cathedral city of Truro and historic Penzance are both well worth a visit.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cornwall - Family holidays in Cornwall have been incredibly popular for years - should you follow the trend? Cornwall has traditionally been the most popular holiday destination in the UK ever since I can remember. Why is this? What is there to do & see? Is it really that good? Discover the answers to these questions & more by clicking here. Published 30 June 2014
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this Cornwall holiday lodge by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
reviews from other websites on trenython manor lodges
- When booking on line you are always unsure if it will really be like the pictures.....well, we were amazed! Beautiful location and the quality and cleanliness of the lodge was second to none (and I am extremely fussy!)It was modern with lovely decor, everything was thought of, even a torch by the front door. There was endless hot water, extremely powerful water pressure, thick towels, all things that normally are a problem in holiday homes. One slight negative comment, please put in non stick pans!!!! We will definitely be going back :)
- Just had a fantastic four night stay in Lodge 506 at Trenython Manor. The Lodge is of a very high standard with every thing you could want for your stay. It is set in gorgeous gardens with stunning views. The Manor House has a lovely bar and restaurant And the service and food was excellent. We didn't use the leisure facilities as they were being refurbished. I would definitely go back again and will definitely be using Blue Chip to book other holidays.