Select a Property
Cotswolds Holiday Partners
Select a Region
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
burhill cottages, little buckland, broadway, cotswolds
- These holiday cottages are located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, and set in a peaceful little village of honey coloured stone houses. These three charming and very comfortable cottages enjoy shared use of an indoor heated swimming pool and 12 acres of grounds, with well equipped games areas. Carefully converted from a range of stables, they overlook an attractive courtyard close to the owners' home, and just 2 miles from Broadway, the ‘jewel' of Cotswold villages. Here visitors may browse in antique and gift shops or relax in its excellent cafés, inns and restaurants. Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick are all easily accessible. There are many easy footpaths locally, including the Cotswold Way. Shops and pubs 2 miles.
- Click here for more information, availability & to make an online booking at these Broadway holiday cottages with indoor pool in Gloucestershire, Cotswolds from our partners Hoseasons - the leading UK self catering experts who are a member of ABTA (YO662) - book online for free cancellation insurance* (* conditions apply)
- Travel cot, Highchair & Stairgate available if required
- Shared 12 acre grounds and garden with furniture and barbecue
- Childrens play area
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool (open all year 21’ x 14’, may be booked for private use by daily arr)
- Secure cycle storage
- Pet friendly holiday cottages
- The Nook Holiday Cottage Accommodation (sleeps 3, 1 bedroom): Entrance hall. Open plan sitting room with Cotswold stone fireplace, sofa bed (for + 1) and kitchen and dining areas. Large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom/WC (shower over bath). Washing machine, TV/DVD player & stereo. Note: The Nook and Hillside Cottage can be interlinked to offer accommodation for 6 + 1 + 2 travel cots.
- Hillside Holiday Cottage Accommodation (sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms): Entrance hall. Double bedroom. Twin bedded room. Bathroom/WC (shower over bath). First floor: Charming sitting room with open fire and views over the village to Bredon Hill. Two steps up to well equipped kitchen with dining area. Washing machine, dishwasher, TV/DVD player & stereo.
- The Bothy Holiday Cottage Accommodation (sleeps 4, 1 bedroom): Entrance hall. Modern fitted kitchen with dining area. Bathroom/WC (shower over bath). First floor: Charming beamed sitting room with open fire in stone fireplace, sofa bed (for + 2) and lovely views. Double bedroom with four poster bed. Washing machine, TV/DVD player & stereo.
- There’s much more to this county than sauce and apples as you’ll find out when you stay in one of holiday cottages in Worcestershire. There’s one of the finest views in England for a start, along the nine miles ridge of the Malvern Hills. Elgar composed many of his greatest works in Malvern and the wide vista must have been a source of inspiration for him. The nineteenth century spa town of Great Malvern is the home both of Malvern Water and Morgan cars, and boasts an impressive priory with some fine stained glass windows.
- Other places of interest to enjoy on one of our Worcestershire cottage holidays include the pretty town of Evesham, set on the River Avon, and the nearby Blossom Trail, a joy to behold when the orchards are in bloom. The county town of Worcester has some interesting old timber buildings and a fine cathedral. Witley Court was once a great house but is now a spectacular ruin. The magnificent fountains here have been restored to full working order. Also well worth seeing are the unique pump rooms at Tenbury Wells, another of the spa towns that grew up on the excellent quality of Worcestershire’s spring water.
- Please send us a review of this Broadway holiday cottage by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- This was a wonderful place to relax, walk, eat, sleep, swim and enjoy natural middle England. Would highly recommend staying here and we will be coming back.
- Lovely position, very quiet area but near to the Cotswold Way and the idyllic village of Broadway with friendly pubs and quality shops. The cottage was well equipped and cosy with log fire and four posted bed. The heated swimming pool was wonderful. Very helpful, friendly family
- An excellent base for exploring as everything is just a short drive away, and such beautiful scenery! A lovely little cottage and we would definitely stay there again!