Select a Property
Select a Region
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
cotswolds holiday park, cirencester, gloucestershire, england
- A dreamy vision of chocolate-box landscapes, rolling hills and charming stone villages – that’s the idyll of tranquillity awaiting you at our Cotswolds holiday park. Set within Britain’s largest water park, Hoburne Cotswolds is a fantastic location for family holidays in the Cotswolds. Whether you’re camping, staying in a comfortable holiday lodge or one of our range of quality static caravans – or using a touring caravan pitch – you’ll love this Park’s many attractions.
- Click here for more information, availability & to make a booking at this family friendly caravan holiday park with swimming pools - Hoburne Cotswolds Holiday Park, Cirencester direct from our partners Hoburne Holiday Parks - provider of 4 & 5 star Visit England rated luxury holiday parks - book online for latest offers
- Take a pedalo out onto the main Hoburne lake, spend an afternoon fishing – or lie back and watch from our heated lakeside pool. You can even try cycling, horse-riding, sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing or kayaking nearby – or perhaps take a long, leisurely lakeside walk and then relax in the sauna.
- Licensed Club with season long Entertainment
- Heated Outdoor Pool (mid May to mid Sept)
- Indoor Leisure Pool with Flume, Sauna & Steam Room
- Sammy Seahorse Club - kids club
- Free Wi Fi Hotspot in Club
- Mini Gym & Fitness Trail
- Adventure Playground/Sand Play Area
- Nature Trail
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Basketball/Mini Football Field
- Tennis Court*
- Hoburne Bowl (Mini Bowling)* & Crazy Golf*
- Pool* & Table Tennis*
- Fishing Lakes (Restrictions Apply)
- Food delivery service, shop & launderette
- Restaurant & bar
- Includes free entertainment pass, free electricity & free bed linen:
- Carolina lodge accommodation: available with 3 and 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people and are 20ft wide and 36ft long. Sun deck, TV & DVD player, fully fitted kitchen, en-suite master bedroom, heating & electric fire, double glazing, family bathroom
- Viginia & Vermont lodge accommodation: available with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people and are 20ft wide and 26ft long. Sun deck, TV & DVD player, fully fitted kitchen, heating & electric fire, double glazing, shower room & WC
- Platinum Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 32" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, iPod/iPhone dock, electric fire, kitchen including dishwasher, master bedroom with TV, shower room & WC, heating and double glazing.
- Gold Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 24" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, kitchen, shower room, heating and double glazing.
- Silver Static Caravans: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 12ft wide with 19" flatscreen TV, electric fire, kitchen, heating in main bedroom, shower room & WC.
- Bronze Static Caravans: available with either 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 10ft wide offering good value for money with 14" TV, electric fire, kitchen area, shower room & WC.
- Maine Chalet Accommodation: available with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people and are 25ft wide and at least 23ft long offering excellent value for money. TV, fully fitted kitchen, shower room & WC.
- Superior Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; 6m x 3m pea shingle awning area; hedge division; Electricity Connection (10 amp).
- Standard Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; Awning area where available; Electricity Connection (10 amp); Seasonal pitches available (contact us for more details).
- Camping Pitch: hard standing; awning area where available; electricity connection (10 amp); tents only
- Please send us a review of this Cotswolds holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We found the bigger parks over-commercialised. You feel you are being overcharged for everything. Hoburne feels more personal. It seems as though it's just you on the Park, even though there are other people around – and there's a lot to be said for that.
- The entertainment is so professional, everyone is so friendly and the Park is beautifully kept. I can't fault the place. My daughter calls it ‘Home from Hoburne'.
- We have been coming to Hoburne Cotswold for about 4 years, many times during the year, in our touring caravan. The site is immaculate, facilities great, entertainment wonderful. The kids love "Sammy the Seahorse Club". Will keep coming back time and time again.
- We have been coming to Hoburne now since the children were small, and they won't let us go anywhere else, and why would we? The children are entertained from the minute they wake up to the minute they go to sleep, leaving the grown-ups to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and fantastic Hoburne atmosphere. Can't wait to come back again this summer!!!