4* cotswolds water park hotel, south cerney, cirencester
Hotel & Apartment Accommodation Summary (EN253) (click here for map)
|from 2 upwards
||family rooms & apartments available
- Welcome to the family friendly Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel, a contemporary luxury Cotswolds hotel set in a wonderland of lakes, rivers, woodland and open countryside. The hotel has been designed to complement its beautiful surroundings, while retaining all the modern features of a premier 4 star hotel. Holiday accommodation available includes hotel rooms or self catering apartments. Set within 55 acres & 140 lakes, there are numerous activites to choose from at this family friendly hotel & apartments.
Hotel Accommodation is as follows:
- The Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel provides a range of luxury accommodation. Each of the 318 hotel bedrooms offer all the comforts of home alongside every modern convenience and state-of-the-art design.
Nature’s touch inspires the interior styling of all the en suite bedrooms, with wood, stone and other natural elements being integral to the design. Many of the hotel bedrooms have a lake view* and all are light, airy and modern.
All rooms are en suite and include tea and coffee making facilities, free wireless broadband access and full use of the hotel facilities, including the Spa 6 facilities with gym, sauna, beauty treatments, hydrotherapy pool, steam room & floatation room. Cots & high chairs are available if required & there are a number of bedrooms available depending on your group size at this family friendly hotel:
- Standard double/Standard twin room (2 adults + cot/young child): A great value room that can have a twin or double bed to suit your requirements. Includes a working desk with free broadband access. A baby or young child may share this bedroom with 2 adults. In addition, connecting rooms are available on request to fit a larger family group.
- Connoisseur double (with/without private deck overlooking lake - 2 adults + 2 children): Indulge yourself with this beautiful, deluxe double room, which has a working desk area with free broadband access. This room is larger than our standard bedrooms and is serviced with a luxury package including bath robes, welcome drinks tray with wine and mineral water, the I newspaper and upgraded toiletries. It is possible to accommodate 2 children in this type of bedroom in addition to 2 adults.
- Standard or Lake View Suite (2 adults in complete luxury): Make the most of the stunning views in this second floor suite, which benefits from an uninterrupted view of the lake. This suite includes a king sized bed, a private lounge area with large corner sofa and a working desk area with free wireless broadband access and floor to ceiling windows. There is also a shared lounge area outside the Lake View Suite with a decked area.
- Two bedroom apartment (2 adults + 2/3 children): A large suite with a double room, a twin room and a separate lounge with working desk area and free broadband access. A perfect luxury room for a family or a small group.
- Double/twin with disabled access (2 adults + cot/young child): Located on either the ground floor or close to the lifts on the first floor, these rooms have disabled access to the bathroom and a low bath. The rooms have a working desk and free broadband access and can have a twin or king-size bed to suit your requirements. A baby or young child may share this bedroom with 2 adults
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation is as follows:
- Watersmeet and Watersedge, our luxury self-catering apartments, offer stylish, flexible accommodation with kitchen and dining facilities. They provide the perfect solution for a family holiday, a group holiday or a self-sufficient holiday.
- Suite with kitchen: This room has a double bed with en suite bathroom and working desk area with free broadband access. There is a spacious lounge area with kitchen, making this suite ideal for self-catering holidays or a long stay.
- One bed apartment: Perfect for a self-catering holiday or longer stay for two, our one bedroom apartment has a double bed with en-suite bathroom, a fully furnished lounge with a desk and internet access extending to a well equipped kitchenette including a cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
- Two bed apartment: Ideal for families or four adults, our two bedroom apartments consist of a room with a double bed and a room with twin beds, both with their own en-suite bathrooms, a fully furnished lounge with a desk and internet access
extending to a well equipped kitchenette including a cooker, microwave and dishwasher
Activities available at this hotel:
- Games Room with Wii; XBox; pool table; table football; air hockey & giant games
- Local indoor children's activities: ceramic painting, ten pin bowling, soft play, ice skating, indoor skiing, car and train museums, warehouse climbing and so much more.
- Watersports including: canoeing, kayaking, sailing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, windsurfing, fishing & boating
- Countryside scenery ideal for walking, hiking, horse riding, cycling, golf, guided walks
- Nature reserve for bird watching, wildlife spotting
- High ropes adventure climbing - both high & low ropes for all ageds from 5 years upwards.
Tourist attractions nearby the Cotswolds Water Park:
- Stow-on-the-Wold: This delightful market town is perhaps one of the best known Cotswold destinations. Take a stroll round the fine array of Cotswold stone buildings or browse the antique shops, art galleries and craft shops.
- Bourton-on-the-Water: Situated just a few miles from Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water is sometimes described as the ‘Little Venice' of the Cotswolds. Enjoy a picnic by the River, sit outside one of the many pubs and cafes or just marvel at the beautiful, old shops and houses, which are made of local Cotswold stone
- Bibury: Situated on the River Coln, about a half an hour drive from the Cotswold Water Park, Bibury is not to be missed. Once described by William Morris as ‘The most beautiful village in the Cotswolds', the village is home to Arlington Row, a group of world-famous ancient cottages, dating back to the 16th Century.
- Burford: Visiting Burford, a small town located under an hours drive from the Cotswold Water Park, is like stepping back in time. This beautiful town, situated on the River Windrush was once a wealthy wool town. Now it is a popular hot-spot for visitors who come to admire its ancient shops, houses, restaurants and pubs.
- Cirencester: The nearby market town of Cirencester is steeped in Roman History. The second largest town in Britain during Roman times, Cirencester is now a busy town and central point for many local villages. More like a Cathedral than a church, St. John Baptist Church, which is located in the town square, is one of the largest in England and is definitely worth a visit
- Cheltenham: England's Regency Spa Town, Cheltenham is only a short drive from the hotel. Enjoy some of the wonderful parks and gardens, indulge in some shopping or enjoy the thrill of racing at the racecourse. Cheltenham Racecourse is know across the world as the home of National Hunt Racing, The highlight of the racing calendar is the National Hunt Festival in March which features the famous Cheltenham Gold Cup.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this Cotswolds Water Park hotel by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".