whitemead forest park, forest of dean, gloucestershire
- Peacefully tucked away amongst the rolling hills and majestic woodland of the beautiful Forest of Dean, Whitemead Forest Park offers luxury self catering holiday lodge & apartment accommodation for a perfect family holiday with superb facilities. From the thrills of high-energy sports such as wall-climbing and abseiling for the adventurous, to the host of super-indulgent, relaxing beauty treatments available in the fantastic indoor heated swimming pool and spa complex.
- Facilities onsite include an indoor heated swimming pool with children's pool & spa, health & beauty salon, sauna, steam room, gym, outdoor play area, indoor soft play, multi sports court, pool table, Wi-Fi access, family entertainment, bar & restaurant, takeaway - great if you don't fancy self catering on your family holiday.
- All self catering holiday accommodation in Gloucestershire, Forest of Dean, include: A select choice of modern apartments and luxury log cabins.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (Log Cabins only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in lounge area (Premier Apartment and Deluxe Plus Log Cabin)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No all-male or all-female groups under 25
- Pets £21pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation)
- Premier Self Catering Holiday Apartment (sleeps 6, 2 bedrooms): Quality apartment on either first or ground floor. One master double with ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom. Open plan living space with modern kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge either leading out to private decking with furniture (ground floor) or with fully opening juliette windows (first floor).
- Deluxe Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms): Luxury lodge with one master double and one with bunks. Family bathroom. Open plan living area including kitchen/dining space and lounge with doors leading out to private verandah with furniture.
- Deluxe Plus Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6, 2 bedrooms): Superior luxury lodge with one master double with ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom. Spacious open plan living area with fully fitted modern kitchen, dining space and lounge with flat screen TV. Doors lead out to private verandah with furniture and countryside views.
- Looking for glorious countryside and abundant wildlife, relaxing activities and historic attractions? You'll find them all when you stay at our holiday lodges in Gloucestershire. Close by there's the Royal Forest of Dean, its stunningly beautiful landscapes varying from the lush rolling farmland and black and white villages around the picturesque town of Newent to vast tracts of ancient woodlands, the setting for a great array of outdoor activities and attractions, including the old iron mines at Clearwell Caves, sculpture trails and steam train trips. And from the secluded setting of our holiday lodges, Gloucestershire's many other delights are also easily accessible.
- As well as its spectacular landscapes, the county boasts a great historic heritage – take time to explore the magnificent cathedral and historic dockland quarter in the city of Gloucester, and the elegant Regency terraces of Cheltenham. Tewkesbury, an ancient abbey town standing between the majestic Severn and Avon rivers, is also a ‘must see' for anyone enjoying one of our lodge holidays. In Gloucestershire's sleepy villages and market towns, all over the county, you'll find impressive churches, antique shops and welcoming pubs serving excellent food.
- Please send us a review of this luxury holiday lodge in Gloucestershire by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN221) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 or 2
|not yet||£378- £1,538/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|