black hall lodges, knighton, shropshire, English / Welsh border
- Black Hall Luxury Self Catering Holiday Lodges have breathtaking views of the beautiful Shropshire and mid Wales countryside. This small collection of superior lodges sits just a mile from Offa’s Dyke, close to the historic border town of Knighton. These fantastic luxury holiday lodges boast private hot tubs and enjoy use of an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, games room, gentle exercise room, nature trail and children’s indoor activity/play area. A haven for lovers of tranquillity and outdoor adventure, Shropshire abounds with quaint towns and picturesque villages while walking and mountain biking are all nearby. Ludlow, Welshpool and Shrewsbury are all easily accessible.
- Top 5 Tourist Attractions in the Shropshire area include: Offas Dyke Visitor Centre (4 miles); Stokesay Castle – 13th century manor (18 miles); Historic Ludlow – medieval town (20 miles); Welshpool – market town and castle (30 miles); Ironbridge Gorge – historic museums (40 miles)
- All luxury self catering holiday accommodation in Shropshire, England / Wales border include: Choose from the outstanding and unique Canadian round log lodges set in spacious grounds or the cluster of contemporary Finnish timber lodges set in a South facing location.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Widescreen TV/DVD/CD with freeview
- Wi-Fi access*
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture and charcoal barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of logs included. Additional logs £3 per bag)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No pets
- Huron Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 2, 1 bedroom): Luxury single storey Canadian round log lodge. One double with ensuite bath and shower. Outdoor hot tub and BBQ on external deck.
- Erie Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 2, 1 bedroom): Luxury single storey Canadian round log lodge. One double with four poster and ensuite bath and shower. Outdoor hot tub and BBQ on external deck.
- Michigan Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms): Luxury spacious single storey Canadian round log lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom. Outdoor hot tub and BBQ on external verandah.
- Inari Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms): Luxury Contemporary two storey Finnish timber lodge. Ground floor: Utility room. Modern and spacious open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. Twin bedroom. Spacious family shower room. French doors leading to verandah with outdoor hot tub and BBQ. First floor: Master bedroom with king size bed and sloping ceiling. Flat screen TV. Private balcony. Family bathroom with large corner bath, luxury shower and sauna
- Helsinki Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms): Luxury Contemporary two storey Finnish timber lodge. Ground floor: Utility room. Modern and spacious open plan lounge/diner/ kitchen. Double bedroom. Spacious family shower room. French doors leading to verandah with outdoor hot tub and BBQ. First floor: Master bedroom with king size bed and sloping ceiling. Flat screen TV. Private balcony. Twin bedroom. Family bathroom.
- Ontario Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms): Outstanding two storey luxury Canadian round log lodge. Ground floor: One double and one twin. Shower. First floor: Large open plan loft with one double. Bathroom. Fabulous outdoor hot tub and BBQ on external deck.
- Superior Self Catering Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms): Impressive two storey VIP luxury Canadian round log lodge. Ground floor: One double with king size four poster and one twin. Shower. First floor: Large open plan loft with one double. Bathroom. Fabulous outdoor hot tub on external deck.
- Stay at one of our holiday lodges in Shropshire and within this county’s extraordinarily beautiful landscape you’ll find more award-winning attractions and outdoor pursuits than you’d ever imagine possible. If Shropshire’s 32 castles don’t satisfy your thirst for history, step back in time at the Ironbridge Gorge where you can explore the birth of the Industrial Revolution in no fewer than ten museums, and life at the turn of the twentieth century is fascinatingly recreated at Blists Hill Open Air Museum.
- You’ll find an exciting array of activities within easy reach of our holiday lodges. Shropshire’s unique topography is the perfect backdrop for walking, cycling, horse riding, hang gliding, fishing, golf and even hot air ballooning. And spectacular views are a feature of walks along the dramatic Long Mynd ridge and Offa’s Dyke.
- Almost completely surrounded by the River Severn, the ancient town of Shrewsbury is known for its beautifully preserved timber-framed buildings and the elegance of its Georgian architecture while historic Ludlow is famous as the county’s gastronomic capital, boasting two Michelin starred restaurants and some very fine food shops. Its castle is also impressive, as is nearby Stokesay Castle – explore them both when you book one of our lodge holidays in Shropshire.
- Please send us a review of this luxury holiday lodge in Shropshire by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We were delighted with our stay at Black Hall lodges. We stayed in an Inari Lodge and were very impressed with the accommodation and stunned by the beautiful location! The lodges was comfortable and had all the home comforts you could need (and MORE!!!) The leisure complex was great with the cleanest pool we've ever seen. We had the pool to ourselves every morning for about 1 to 1.5 hours. The kids (3 1/2 and 1 1/2) loved it just as much as us. The hot tub and the sauna in the lodge itself were so indulgent - perfect for a relaxing getaway. Can't wait to go again!
- I would definitely recommend Black Hall Lodges to others. It was in a wonderful location with a lovely Canadian lodge that was equipped with everything we needed and was very clean and tidy. The facilities were first class and the owners of the lodges were so helpful.
- All in all a lovely holiday, facilities great, the kids loved the pool and little girl loved the soft play area. I would recomend this holiday to friends definitely.
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN222) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|