Bideford Cottages, Northway in Horns Cross, north Devon coast
Enjoy our shared indoor swimming pool on your holiday
Just half a mile's walk from our cottages is this beautiful beach
Millstones Holiday Cottage - 6 bedrooms, sleeps 13 + cot
Everything you need for an easy self catering holiday in Millstones
Wheatsheaf Holiday Cottage - 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 + cot, pet friendly
Mews Holiday Cottage - 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4 + cot, pet friendly
Harvesters Holiday Cottage - 3 beds, sleeps 6 + 2 + cot, pets welcome
Buttery Holiday Cottage - 1 bed, sleeps 2 + cot, pet friendly
Indoor games rooms at these family friendly holiday cottages
Work off that holiday food in our gym
The kids will enjoy our playground
Stunning views from our self catering holiday cottages
bideford cottages, northway, bideford, north devon coast
- These Bideford Cottages are set in 5 acres of grounds within half a mile of the coastal footpath above Peppercombe's National Trust shingle beach & within 5 minutes of the beautiful sandy beach at Westward Ho. There are 5 holiday cottages on the complex plus an indoor heating swimming pool, spa, fitness room & games room with table football, pool table, table tennis & toddlers play area. There is also an adventure plaground & plenty of space for ball games. All in all, the ideal famly holiday destination.
- Click links below for more information, availability & to make an online booking at these Bideford Cottages on the North Devon Coast from Hoseasons - the leading UK self catering experts who are a member of ABTA (YO662) - book online for free cancellation insurance* (* conditions apply)
- Here for The Buttery Holiday Cottage (1 bed, sleeps 2 + cot, 1 pet welcome)
- Here for The Mews Holiday Cottage (2 bed, sleeps 4 + cot, 2 pets welcome)
- Here for Harvesters Holiday Cottage (3 bed, sleeps 6 + 2 + cot, 2 pets welcome)
- Here for Wheatsheaf Holiday Cottage (4 beds, sleeps 8 + cot, 1 pet welcome)
- Here for Millstones Holiday Cottage (6 beds, sleeps 13 + cot, no pets)
- Northway's 5 pretty stone cottages are all very well equipped & the facilities at this intimate holiday complex are second to none. The location is perfect for walkers both along the coastal trails & the nearby Tarka Trail. Down a short track, you reach the coastal path with magnificent views across Bideford Bay towards Clovelly & the beaches of North Devon. There are plenty of tourist attractions nearby including The Big Sheep and Milky Way, the new Atlantic Village. Bude's superb sandy beach with all the seaside amenities are just 30 minutes away. Golf & horse riding are available locally & the nearby Tamar Lakes offers sailing & wind surfing. If you don't fancy self catering, then the nearest pub serving food is just 0.25 miles away.
- The Buttery Holiday Cottage (1 bed, sleeps 2 + cot, 1 pet welcome): Open plan living room with woodburner, TV with Freeview, DVD, dining room & kitchen area plus en suite shower room to double bedroom and toilet.
- The Mews Holiday Cottage (2 bed, sleeps 4 + cot, 2 pets welcome): All on the ground floor, open plan living/dining room, TV with Freeview, DVD. Kitchen with microwaver, fridge freezer & washing machine. 2 bedrooms: 1 double (four poster) with en-suite bathroom & 1 twin. Beams throughout.
- Harvesters Holiday Cottage (3 bed, sleeps 6 + 2 + cot, 2 pets welcome): Ground floor: Living/dining room with double sofa bed and patio door, Freeview TV, DVD, woodburner. Kitchen with dishwasher, washer dryer & freezer. Shower room with toilet. First floor: 3 bedrooms: 1 double (5ft four poster) with vaulted ceiling, beams and en-suite bathroom, 1 single, 1 twin with additional single. Enclosed garden.
- Wheatsheaf Holiday Cottage (4 beds, sleeps 8 + cot, 1 pet welcome): Ground floor: Living/dining room with Freeview TV, DVD. Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer. First floor: 4 bedrooms: 2 double (four poster), one with en-suite shower room and toilet, one with vaulted ceiling and beams, 2 twin. Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet. Enclosed garden.
- Millstones Holiday Cottage (6 beds, sleeps 13 + cot, no pets): Ground floor: Living room with open fire, Freeview TV, DVD. Dining room/kitchen with Rayburn, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, 2 freezers. Conservatory. Games room with flagstone floor & 3/4 size snooker table. 1 double (4ft) bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. First floor: 6 bedrooms: 2 double, one (four poster) with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath and toilet, one with additional single, 2 twin, one leading to additional twin (accessed by steep stairs). Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Wild and rugged round Hartland Point, then stretching out into wide, surf-washed sandy bays – explore one of the world’s loveliest coastlines in North Devon. Surfers and sailors flock to Woolacombe, Saunton, Croyde and Ilfracombe, and windsurfing, water skiing, canoeing and diving are all popular on this coast too, while walkers are attracted to the spectacular views along the coastal path.
- It’s also a working coast, and fishermen still bring their catches into harbours at Bideford and the enchanting villages of Appledore and Clovelly, whose whitewashed cottages seem to tumble down steep cobbled lanes to ancient quaysides. And when planning lodge holidays in North Devon, don’t miss a chance to take a boat trip to Lundy Island, a beautiful haven for wildlife.
- You’ll find great days out within easy reach of all our holiday lodges. North Devon offers a great array of family attractions – life-size animated dinosaurs lurk in subtropical vegetation at Combe Martin’s Wildlife and Dinosaur lodge, the Milky Way Adventure offers thrills of a more adrenaline boosting kind, and sheep races and duck trials feature in the fun at the Big Sheep.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking the article title above.
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation.
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
- Please send us a review of these Bideford cottages by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- The setting and the presentation of all the properties on site was very good and the ease of travel to places linked with the number of pub's that allow dogs made this a place we would recommend to others.
- Ideal location for anyone interested in walking part of the South West Coastal footpath.
- Cosy cottage, excellent facilities with warm swimming pool and even warmer hot tub! Homemade cake, pint of milk and fresh flowers on our arrival - all welcome extras! Excellent hosts. Will return.
- An excellently situated cottage and a beautiful, secluded beach within easy reach. The owners are very friendly and helpful and it is a dog friendly cottage with a number of dog friendly pubs within a few miles.
- The Northway cottages are in a beautiful spot and provide a chance to relax in lovely surrounding countryside.
- A very good cottage for those who want to get away for a peaceful rest.
- I would like to recommend the holiday in Bideford, for the friendlyness of the people who run the cottages for the location and the amenities
- Fantastic accommodation in a spectacular setting, we would recommend Northway Farm Cottages to anyone.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN264) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
|Click to visit partner's website for more info, availability & online booking - scroll down page for other cottages onsite||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|