holiday parks in devon, dawlish & dawlish sands, south devon
- Holiday Parks in Devon - we have a fabulous selection of family friendly holiday parks around Dawlish & Dawlsh Sands on the South Devon Coast - Dawlish Sands Holiday Park and Golden Sands Holiday Park to mention just a couple. All have excellent onsite facilities including swimming pools, kids clubs, entertainment programme & don't forget they are all close to the blue flag sandy beaches in the area - a wonderful place for the whole family to have a holiday which offers excellent value for money accommodation - oh & don't forget, some is pet friendly too!
- Dawlish South Devon is just about the most popular place in the country to visit and Dawlish is no exception. That’s why Park Holidays UK has 2 fantastic Holiday parks there (hope we don’t seem too greedy, we just love the area)! What's more - our guests can enjoy the facilities of each park - that's two swimming pools; two fantastic clubhouses and a blue flag beach all within walking distance!
- Click links below for more information, availability and to make a booking at one of these holiday parks in Devon - book online for latest offers
- Click here for Dawlish Sands Holiday Park from Hoseasons
- Click here for Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, Exmouth from Hoseasons
- Click here for Challaborough Bay Holiday Park, near Bigbury on Sea from Hoseasons
- Click here for Ladram Bay Holiday Park, near Budleigh Salterton from Hoseasons
- Click here for Dawlish Sands Holiday Park from our Park Holidays UK partners
- Click here for Golden Sands Holiday Park from our Park Holidays UK partners
- Dawlish Sands Caravan Holiday Park, Dawlish Warren, South Devon - facilities onsite include - heated indoor pool; heated outdoor pool (open Jun-Sep); walking distance to the blue flag beach; adventure playground; entertainment programme; kids club; restaurant & bar; WiFi; pets welcome.
- Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, Exmouth, South Devon - in a stunning cliff top location overlooking the sea. A superb family friendly caravan park with superb onsite facilities including both indoor & outdoor pool, entertainment, bar, restaurant, kids club & full activity programme.
- Challaborough Bay Holiday Park, near Bigbury on Sea, South Devon - a stone's throw from the blue flag beach, with superb views over to Burgh Island makes this the perfect destination for a great value family holiday. Indoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant & full activity programme.
- Ladram Bay Holiday Park, Budleigh Salterton, South Devon - award winning family owned caravan park set within a sheltered bay on the Jurassic coast. Indoor heated pool, private beach, bar, restaurant & entertainment programme.
- Golden Sands Caravan Holiday Park in Dawlish, South Devon - heated indoor pool; heated outdoor pool (open Jun-Sep); blue flag beach; entertainment programme; kids club; restaurant; WiFi; pets welcome.
- Platinum range includes caravans, lodges and apartments and offers all the comforts of home and more. Finished to exceptionally high standards, they can include sumptuous furnishings, double glazing, central heating, en-suite facilities and some even boast a private sun deck. Platinum accommodation is now available at most parks.
- Gold caravans are our newest and amongst the best on our parks! They offer greater levels of comfort, there's more space and a higher standard of furnishings overall. They have additional heating in the bedrooms, a DVD player in the lounge and an early check-in time of 2pm. Our Gold caravans are available as extra wide ‘Plus' models and a bed-making service is included in your holiday price.
- Silver grade caravans are newer than Bronze and can have a higher specification depending on the model. Décor, fixtures and fittings will be newer and you’ll be pleased with the subtle differences when you upgrade to Silver.
- Bronze grade caravans. Clean and comfortable, this range is our best value accommodation at a bargain price. There’s a TV in the lounge and a kitchen with everything you’ll need during your stay. Bronze caravans are generally our older models but are well looked after and are very popular with our guests who want to get away for less.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking the article title above.
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation.
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
- Please send us a review of these Devon holiday parks by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Came back to Golden Sands twice this year. Absolutely love it! The entertainment team are wonderful and very friendly and we have alreasy bvooked again for next year. Look forward to seeing you loopy
- EXCELLENT HOLIDAY!!! We had a great time, our first time at Golden Sands and we will definately be going back again. First class entertainment, always plenty to do, big thank you to all the team there. Hope to see you again next year
- Fantastic Holiday, This was our 2nd stay here this year. We love the park, the staff , the entertainment was fantastic, lydon and the gang made it a whole lot of fun!!!
will be booking again next year!!!!
- We've been to Landscove for the last 3 years and have enjoyed every second of it.The bungalows are spacious and clean.Our children love Loopy and Cyril.
- We were so pleased when we arrived at the park. Lovely caravan, very clean and tidy. Really excelled our expectations. The park is quiet and just what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend to others and would love to go again!
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN181) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
2 - 4
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 if you need some help - lines open until 10pm weekdays, 8pm weekends.|