Select a Property
North Devon Accommodation
South Devon Accommodation
Devon Holiday Partners
- Coast & Country Cottages
- Cottages Online
- Devon Cottage Holidays
- Haven Holidays
- Helpful Holidays
- Hoburne Holiday Parks
- Holiday Cottages
- John Fowler Holidays
- Marsdens Cottages
- Mulberry Cottages
- Park Holidays
- Park Resorts
- Pure Leisure Group
- Sykes Cottages
- Toad Hall Cottages
- West Country Cottages
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
devon bay holiday park, paignton, south devon
- With mile upon mile of stunning coastline, crystal blue sea, 6 blue flag beaches, and picturesque fishing villages nearby, it's easy to see why Hoburne Torbay is such a popular Devon holiday park. Whether you prefer contemporary static caravans or touring holidays, Hoburne Torbay’s outstanding facilities and proximity to local attractions like the Dart Valley Steam Railway, Paignton Zoo and Babbacombe Model Village makes it perfect for all kinds of family holidays.
- On the Park, indulge in a spot of crazy golf, Hoburne Bowl – or fly down the flume ride in our heated indoor pool. Keep the little ones entertained with our Sammy Seahorse Club, indoor play area The Reef, or our extraordinary adventure playground. And if all that gets too strenuous, forget all your cares in our sauna or steam room.
- Licensed Club with season long Entertainment
- Heated Outdoor Pool (mid May to mid Sept)
- Indoor Leisure Pool with Flume, Sauna & Steam Room
- Sammy Seahorse Club
- Free Wi Fi Hotspot in Club
- NEW Fitness Room
- Adventure Playground
- Nature Trail
- The Reef (Indoor Soft Play Area)
- Satellite TV in Club
- Basketball/Mini Football Field
- Dr Detox*
- Amusement Arcade*
- Hoburne Bowl (Mini Bowling)*
- Crazy Golf*
- Pool Table*
- Bayview Restaurant, Bar & Sundeck*
- Beach Hut Snack Bar & Takeaway*
- Porthole Kiosk
- Platinum Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 32" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, iPod/iPhone dock, electric fire, kitchen including dishwasher, master bedroom with TV, shower room, heating and double glazing.
- Gold Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 24" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, kitchen, shower room, heating and double glazing.
- Silver Static Caravans: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 12ft wide with 19" flatscreen TV, electric fire, kitchen, heating in main bedroom & shower room.
- Bronze Static Caravans: available with either 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 10ft wide offering good value for money with 14" TV, electric fire, kitchen area and shower room.
- Standard Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; Awning area where available; Electricity Connection (10 amp); Seasonal pitches available (contact us for more details); Sorry - No Tents
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ... Published 20 January 2015
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT... Published 29 June 2014
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation. Published 22 Jan 2014
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
- Please send us a review of this Torbay holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- The children love Sammy and we love the area. There is everything you could want on the Park and the accommodation is fantastic. We have had great accommodation every time we have come.
- We're coming back to Hoburne Torbay next week & this will be our 5th visit. We just LOVE it. The caravans are lovely, the park is squeaky clean, the food in the bayview restaurant is always excellent & most importantly, the kids have a ball!
- We have just returned from our 5th visit to Hoburne Torbay and each time is fantastic! A very impressive and clean park, with such friendly staff, great take away bar and a brilliant entertainment team not only for the kids, but us 'grown ups' too! Already looking forward to our next visit! Keep up the excellent jobs you all do there.
- This is our 10th year at Hoburne Torbay! So clean, freindly and we always have a great holiday. Looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks time!
- We will be coming for our 6th visit this September and always love coming back for more, the park, the staff and everything about the area is just top draw, we will becoming for many more years to come, my little girl loves the place to bits and also all of the entertainment staff.
- I don't usually like hols in this country & wouldn't dream of staying anywhere 2 wks but Hoburne Torbay has changed me! We came back on Sat & now have post hol blues because we had such a great time we didn't want to leave! Everything about the place is excellent from how clean everywhere is, how nice & helpfull ALL the staff are, the spacious caravan, great entertainment & lovely surroundings. My daughters are in love with Sammy,Tommy & Larry and thought kids entertainment was brilliant. We are coming back next year for 2 weeks & can't wait! Thank you Hoburne Torbay for changing my view of a British holiday for the better!
- Hoburne Torbay is a well maintained Park with excellent facilities. The caravan (Popular) was spotless upon arrival and provided everything necessary for a comfortable stay. The Park is 10 minutes walk from the beach but had enough onsite facilities for rainy days (the children loved the indoor swimming pool with slide). I would highly recommend the Park to other young families.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN179) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
2 - 4
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|