Granville Point, Ilfracombe - luxury coastal holiday
Stunning kitchen, perfect for your luxury self catering holiday
Superb sea views from the luxury of your own accommodation
Dual aspect views also across Ilfracombe
Gorgeous master bedroom, one of 2 en suite bedrooms
Luxury 2 bed apartment in Ilfracombe for your coastal holiday in Devon
granville point, ilfracombe, north devon coast
- Granville Point is a landmark building situated in one of the most perfect coastal locations in North Devon and commands wonderful views of the sea, town and countryside. It's imposing and extremely attractive Victorian Architecture is designed on the principal of a French Chateau and the holiday property has been superbly restored to provide a selection of luxury apartments all with balconies or terraces. With the pretty harbour, coastal path and famous Landmark theatre close by this is a really great location for a memorable holiday.
- Apartment 6 is a superb 2 bedroom luxury apartment within the prestigious Granville Point development with level access from the main entrance. Once a grand ballroom, the spacious open plan living room with kitchen and dining area has immaculate contemporary decor complemented by high ceilings, wooden flooring and amazing views over the sea, town and countryside. Sit and relax in one of the two turret areas with almost floor to ceiling windows to gaze at the far reaching views or enjoy al fresco meals or morning coffee on one of the three balconies which offer an ever changing panorama.
- The two bedrooms are individually styled, both carpeted for comfort and offer crisp white linen. The double has an ensuite shower room and private balcony overlooking the sea whilst the twin, also with a private balcony overlooking the town, is served by a separate fully tiled modern bathroom.
- Just a two minute stroll will take you to the award winning Tunnels Beaches, a popular and fascinating attraction for all ages. The apartment is also adjacent to the beautiful Runnymead Gardens which lead to the Landmark Theatre, a selection of shops, galleries and restaurants and the beautiful Heritage Harbour. If you would like to experience cool contemporary living combined with a stunning sea vista, Apartment 6 is an ideal choice for families or couples at any time of year.
- Self Catering Holiday Accommodation at Granville Point: First floor: Hall. Open plan living/dining/kitchen with freeview TV & DVD player. The stylish kitchen area is fully equipped for everything you need on a self catering holiday including: microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washing machine in the utility room. Double bedroom with TV. Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Bathroom with shower attachment and toilet. Bed linen & towels are included & up to 2 pets are welcome. Secure private parking for 1 car with onstreet parking for an extra car. Full underfloor gas central heating makes this the perfect choice for a holiday in Ilfracombe at any time of year.
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking the article title above.
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation.
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
- Please send us a review of this luxury coastal holiday in Ilfracombe by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- 4 family holiday recommendation, average rating 4.5 out of 5
Best rating: 5 out of 5
Worst rating 4 out of 5
- We love this apartment and have stayed several times before . The location and views are just stunning. The apartment is now a few years old and I understand the owner is going to undertake some updating and decoration which will make it even lovelier. Sheila, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Oct 2015.
- Great location. Amazing sea views and views of Ilfracombe. Stuart, Rating 5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Very well equipped apartment with stunning views over Ilfracombe. Very nice added touches with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival and tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Plus washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen towels and toilet rolls all supplied. Would highly recommend the apartment if you want to stay in Ilfracombe. Tracy, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- Lovely apartment with stunning views. Definitely recommend! Pam, Rating 4 out of 5, Aug 2015.
- This is a superb apartment - possibly the best we've stayed in! Thanks. We will be back.
- We loved sitting outside the bar watching the boats bob up and down in the harbour.
- Fantastic apartment, exceptionally well equipped and spotlessly clean.
- In a great position. The apartment is extremely well equipped and well presented. Magnificent.
Holiday Apartment Accommodation Summary (EN240) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4
|Click here to visit our partners website with price match guarantee for more information & availability. Please book online if possible, thank you.|