Landscove Holiday Park, Berry Head, south Devon
Family friendly holiday park - great value for money
Kids club at Landscove holiday park
Stunning location for your holiday on the south Devon coast
Family fun with crazy golf onsite
Indoor swimming pool onsite to keep your kids happy
Value for money holiday accommodation at this holiday park
landscove holiday park, brixham, south devon
- Landscove Holiday Park is located within walking distance of the pretty harbour town of Brixham on the South Devon Coast. The holiday park has both & indoor & outdoor swimming pool, kids club, entertainment programme & adventure playground - plenty to keep the whole family busy whatever the weather. Landscove is surrounded by stunning scenery with the Country Park & Nature Reserve of Berry Head just next door. There is a blue flag sandy beach just 1.5 miles away from the holiday park for those that enjoy a beach holiday plus the accommodation is pet friendly.
- Indoor heated pool and outdoor heated swimming pool (open 31 May to 30 Sept)
- Kids club for 5-14 year olds
- Adventure playground
- Blue flag beach just 1.5 miles from the holiday park
- Clubhouse with Sky TV, Restaurant
- Free wifi internet access
- Shop & launderette onsite
- Entertainment program
- Pets welcome at a small extra cost in our Bronze caravan range
- Gold Plus Caravan Range - 2 bed (sleeps 6) or 3 bed (sleeps 8) caravan available. All 12ft wide with TV & DVD player, heating in bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen & early check in from 2pm. Gas, electricity, linen, bed-making & entertainment passes included in the price. Sorry no pets.
- Gold Chalet & Caravan Range - 2 bed (sleeps 6) chalet, 3 bed (sleeps 8) chalet or 3 bed (sleeps 8) 10ft wide caravan. TV, DVD player, heating in bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen & early check in from 2pm. Gas, electricity, linen, bed-making & entertainment passes included in the price. Sorry no pets.
- Silver Plus Chalet & Caravan Range - 2 bed (sleeps 6) caravan, 3 bed (sleeps 8) caravan or 2 bed (sleeps 6) chalet available. Caravans 12ft wide. TV, DVD in chalet only, fully equipped kitchen. Gas, electricity, linen & entertainment passes included in the price. Sorry no pets.
- Silver Cottage & Caravan Range - 2 bed (sleeps 4) cottage, 2 bed (sleeps 6) cottage or 2 bed (sleeps 6) 10ft wide caravan available. TV, fully equipped kitchen, fully fitted bathroom with shower over in cottages. Gas, electricity, linen & entertainment passes included in the price. Sorry no pets.
- Bronze Plus Caravan Range - 3 bed (sleeps 8) caravan available. All 12ft wide with TV, fully equipped kitchen. Gas, electricity & entertainment passes included in the price. Maximum of 2 pets welcome for small extra charge. Linen can be hired.
- Bronze Cottage, Chalet & Caravan Range - 2 bed (sleeps 6) cottage, 1 bed (sleeps 2) chalet, 2 bed (sleeps 6) chalet, 2 bed (sleeps 4) caravan or 3 bed (sleeps 8) caravan available. Caravans 10ft wide. TV, fully equipped kitchen, fully fitted bathroom including bath in cottages & chalets. Gas, electricity & entertainment passes included in the price. Maximum of 2 pets welcome for small extra charge. Linen can be hired.
- Crealy Adventure Park: Enter the magical kingdom of Devon's Crealy. Plummet down the Vortex water coaster, meet ‘real' Unicorns, explore Wilderness with tree houses and the cutest deer to feed, plus Crealy's favourite roller coaster returns as Maximus! It's magical family fun guaranteed at Devon's Crealy Great Adventure Park.
- Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway: Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway runs for 7 miles in Great Western tradition from Paignton along the spectacular Torbay coast to Churston and on through the wooded slopes bordering the Dart estuary to Kingswear. The scenery is superb, with seascapes right across Lyme bay to Portland Bill on clear days.
- River Link, River Dart Cruises: River Link operates cruises along the beautiful River Dart, between Dartmouth and Totnes. Our award winning 'Round Robin' is a full day round trip combining the steam train, river cruise and bus ride. Themed evening cruises are also available.
- Pennywell Farm: The biggest and multi award winning Farm Activity Park in the South West! There's so much for the whole family to enjoy including ponies and piglets, eagles and owls, goats and guinea pigs, slides, go-karts, quad bikes, train rides, trampolines, tractors and more! Also, enjoy a new fun activity every half hour - watch, learn and join in!
- Golden Hind Ship: Relive Sir Francis Drake's incredible 16th century voyage aboard this full size replica of his fantastic ship. The Golden Hind offers a unique insight into life onboard a 16th century sailing ship. Also, join the Brixham Buccaneers every Thursday throughout the summer for their swashbuckling pirate antics!
- Paignton Zoo: Home to thousands of amazing animals and plants. Visit the desert, cross the savannah, explore the forest and trek through the tropics. It’s a great day out for everyone!
- Go Ape: Go Ape - The multi-award winning tree-top forest adventure. With rope ladders, tree-top crossings, Tarzan swings, zip wires and safety training. Now 28 adventures to try - with no two courses are the same, so if you’ve been before, check out another site for a whole new adventure. And bring your tribe!
- Living Coasts: Living Coasts is an innovative coastal zoo and discovery centre where you can take a journey around the coasts of the world and see amazing animals and plants in specially-designed naturalistic habitats
- Splashdown: SLIDE INTO THE GREAT OUTDOORS AT BRITAIN'S LARGEST OUTDOOR WATERPARK. Splashdown Waterpark@Quaywest, is a great day out for family and friends. There is something for everyone to enjoy - from big kids to little ones - with some of the UK's most exciting flume rides and some of the English Riviera's most spectacular views, right next to Goodrington Beach it's a winning combination!
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking the article title above.
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation.
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
- Please send us a review of this south Devon holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- I have included some of the holiday reviews from other websites below. Please note that the reviews are mixed, however generally speaking the complaints are coming from those visitors who stayed in the Bronze level accommodation. I want to keep this holiday park on the website as it is a lovely park in a super location offering excellent value for money for families wanting to holiday in Devon. However I would suggest that if you were coming here, stick to the Gold and Silver standard! (Hopefully they are busy pulling down the Bronze level chalets as we speak!) Lucilla, the website editor & Mum of 2 boys!
- Loved the location, which was brilliant for walking into Brixham or out onto the South West Coastal Path. Fantastic views from the bottom end of the site. We don't really use many of the onsite facilities so I can't comment on these; however I have always found the staff to be very helpful and pleasant. I have stayed in a range of accommodation at Landscove: the gold+ caravan we stayed in this time was fantastic and I have previously good experiences of gold and silver accommodation which offer good value for money. Stay well away from the bronze accommodation which is terrible. Diana, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Oct 2015
- Good time away staff loverly nice place to stay if we come back wouldn't go In anything under silverpluss due to having kids and don't think under silverpluss is suitable to have kids in but overall a brilliant holiday (anything over silverpluss is really nice n suitable for kids). Callie, Rating 4 out of 5, Oct 2015
- Had a fantastic time, the chalets are a little bit dated, but good value for money. would definitely return, as we had a fantastic experience in a beautiful place. Especially good for adults wanting to walk the coastal path. Barbara, Rating 4 out of 5, Oct 2015
- Great location. Stunning views. Peaceful and relaxing. Chalet could do with being updated. Pools looked inviting . On site bar and shop good. Didn't join in the evening entertainment. Would recommend. Elizabeth, Rating 4 out of 5, Sept 2015
- I've stayed at Landscove a few times and the location in relation to the coastal path and Brixham is excellent. I've also always found the staff to be very helpful. In the past I've stayed in platinum, gold and silver accommodation. the only accommodation available this time was a bronze cottage. The platinum and gold accommodation is very good and offers good value for money; the silver is good enough. We were absolutely appalled by the bronze cottage accommodation: abundant mould on the bedroom walls and a strong smell of damp throughout, the kitchen was beyond dated and the rust covered cooker looked plain unsafe - we didn't try it - and the bathroom was not a great deal better. Clearly the cleaning had been done in a rush as a previous resident had left a number of items in one of the bedrooms and these had not been removed, and we had also not been provided with any bedlinen. If we had been staying for more than two nights or intended to prepare any food there at all we would absolutely have insisted on alternative accommodation. I would recommend Landscove as long as you steer well clear of the bronze accommodation, and ideally stick to the gold and platinum. Diana, 2.5 out of 5, Aug 2015
- Apparently these chalets are being knocked down in winter which is a good thing!!! Site OK but been to better.. Nice location would recommend only staying in gold/silver! Fantastic food though. Linda, Rating 2 out of 5, Aug 2015
- The place needs a bit tired but the chalet we had was clean and comfortable. Did not use the restaurant or takeaway. Good location for travelling to various locations. we will book again for next year. Darren, Rating 4 out of 5, Aug 2015
- This has been our 10th year at Landscove. We only ever book a silver plus chalet. I wouldn't stay in anything else and I'm not a fan of caravans. Yes, the chalets are old and need refurbishment and our mattress is always hard. But every year we go back because it is a beautiful part of the country. We always have a fantastic holiday. The outdoor pool was lovely and warm this year. I think the warmest it has ever been, so there was no need to swim indoors. Also having an adult only swim at 9am was great. I burnt some calories which meant I could indulge in delicious Devon ice cream. The restaurant food is fine although I wouldn't eat there every night. There's only so many night's you can have chips, but it's good value. The staff work hard. The reception is very helpful and remembers us each year. The quasar and outdoor movie night was an excellent idea this year. I can't comment on the kids club as our kids have never attended - in 10 years. We also didn't use the entertainment this year - too busy spending our evenings on Breakwater beach. As always we had a fantastic holiday and I'm sure we'll be back again next year. One thing I'd like to mention to management - as my 7 year old daughter pointed out - if the site keeps growing the pools will become too small. Thank you. Gillian, Rating 3.5 out of 5, Aug 2015
- We had a lovely stay here coastal setting beautiful and walking to brixham via the path was lovely.wouldn't be possible with a buggy though but older children it's great, landscove is a small site but served it's purpose the outside pool is a bonus kids loved it. Torbay beautiful we all had a great week and would definitely return. Karen, Rating 4.5 out of 5, Aug 2015
- Situated on Berry Head you can see 800 miles of horizon. The small cottage bronze plus we stayed in was nice . The facilities are fine and the staff had us laughing and joining in fun and games. Its a more quieter holiday camp than most we have been to which gives the kids and adults more chance to win things in the fun shows. My kids and my wife didnt want to leave. Really enjoyable and we will be visiting landscove again. Gary, Rating 5 out of 5, Jul 2015
- We have just returned from a 5 night stay in a silver 2 bed bungalow at landscove we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay there, the staff are lovely and the entertainers are fab especially Alyssa and louise who work very hard at keeping the children entertained and loving every minute of their job , there are some beautiful walks with lovely views, we are planning to return later this year. the shop is well stocked and reasonably priced also the restaurant had a good selection of meals. such a beautiful camp
- This was our first time staying here and it was abstemiously brilliant. The onsite pools were fantastic, the restaurant was very satisfying and the chalet was spotless and very comfortable. Hope to return next year.
- Just returned from a week at landscove and wanted to share our views. Caravan was spotlessly clean, well equipped and spacious. Swimming pools were well maintained with plenty of seating. Site well positioned for cliff walks and walking into town. Brixham is lovely town with excellent seafood restaurants and shops. Will def be returning :)
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN267) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
2 or 3
|1||not yet||from £89 for a short break, £156-£999/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Also available via Hoseasons, telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|