woolacombe bay accommodation, tides ege & shore line, devon
up to 6 each
- Tides Edge & Shore Line Woolacombe Holiday Cottages are wheelchair friendly, self-catering holiday accommodation in Woolacombe, a beautiful seaside resort with blue flag beaches and loads of entertainment for you and your family. This Woolacombe Bay accommodation is well located for easy access to other towns in Devon such as Clovelly, Morethoe and Ilfracombe. Lovely holiday accommodation in an ideal location in two 2 bedroom apartments that each sleep up to 6 in walking distance to the award winning beach.
- A break away at our Woolacombe Bay accommodation is the perfect seaside escape This blue flag beach resort, with ideal surfing conditions, is perfect for family holiday getaways – surfing, sand castles, frolicking in the waves. In Woolacombe a commendable variety of attractions are on hand for your entertainment - ten pin bowling, golf courses, heated pools, health spa, kids clubs, bars and restaurants. Local eateries worth looking up include the Bay Brassiere Bar, The Red Barn, Fortescue Arms and The Jube.
- For a day trip there is plenty to choose from, an hour’s drive from this Woolacombe holiday accommodation takes you to beautiful Clovelly, with its cobbled streets and whitewashed cottages. A 10 minute drive from Clovelly takes you to The Milky Way Adventure Park. Visit the quaint, ancient village of Mortehoe, where you can enjoy an invigorating walk along the cliffs with panoramic views or visit the Mortehoe Museum, enjoy a delicious English Tea at the Town Farmhouse Tea Garden, lunch at either of two great seafood restaurants. Further north lies Ilfracombe, the beautiful, picturesque Victorian seaside resort with its dramatic coastline. Charter a boat ride to beautiful Lundy Island, visit Watermouth Castle close by, or Chambercombe Manor, the most haunted house in England!
- Click links below for more information, availability and to make an online booking at this Woolacombe Bay holiday accommodation with our partners Marsdens - winner of best North Devon tourism business - book online for free cancellation insurance* (* conditions apply)
The holiday accommodation includes:
- ground floor apartment with shared entrance & level access
- 2 bedrooms with TV & DVD play - one king size & one twin
- Spacious & stylish open plan living/dining room with oak-effect laminate flooring, satellite TV, DVD, Playstation II & double bed settee. Selection of books & games.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher, freezer & washing machine. Shared, industrial coin operated tumble dryer.
- Wet room with power shower in gated enclosure, handbasin & WC
- Shared patio & garden areas with BBQ. Private parking for 1-2 cars
- Wheelchair access to all rooms, level access shower enclosure & mobility scooter available for hire
- wifi internet available, no smoking
- Individual outdoor secure lockers for surfboards, wetsuits, bikes etc
- Outdoor hot shower, ideal for those returning from the beach
- All fuel costs, bed linen & towels included
- Highchairs available, childs chair bed & Z bed availability for alternative sleeping
- Pet friendly holiday accommodation
Useful holiday blog postings for Devon
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking the article title above.
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation.
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this Woolacombe Bay holiday accommodation by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Marsdens website
- This was our 2nd visit to this apartment and its such a great place to stay. We will be back!
- We had a fantastic time away. A perfect place for a surfing holiday
- We had everything we needed - the property was perfect.
- We thought the property was very well equipped and maintained with many extras we did not expect which contributed to a great holiday for us.