inglenook holiday cottage, instow, north devon coast
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN242) (click here for map)
up to 4
- Nestling in the heart of Instow village amidst other cottages and just by the village primary school, this delightful character cottage is a real treat. Oak beams and latch doors feature throughout and the comfortable living /dining room has a lovely inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, perfect for cosy evenings at any time of year.
- This pet friendly holiday cottage in Instow, North Devon has 2 bedrooms & sleeps up to 4 in delightful comfort. The well equipped kitchen with butler sink and conservatory with quarry tiled floor add to the charm and lead out onto sunny garden with views of the estuary and beyond to the sea. Upstairs two attractive bedrooms are served by the stylish family bathroom complete with roll top bath. A comfortable twenty minute stroll will take you down to the soft sandy beach and Marine Parade, which has a great choice of pubs and restaurants together with a fabulous delicatessen and impressive yacht club. With its welcoming atmosphere and pretty surroundings, Inglenook Cottage is a firm favourite in this special area.
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation: Ground floor: Living/dining room with TV with freeview, video, DVD, stereo and woodburning stove. Kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer. Outside utility housing washing machine and tumble dryer. First floor: Bedroom 1 with King. Bedroom 2 with Twin. Bathroom with rolltop bath and mixer handset over bath, shower cubicle with power shower, WC and basin.
- Facilities and Services : Linen and towels. Gas CH. Wi-Fi Broadband. 2 pets welcome. Complimentary logs. 2 high chairs. Stairgate available. Payphone. Parking in nearby car park. Short breaks available. Arr/Dep for weekly bookings is Saturday.
Useful holiday blog postings for Devon
- I think the following blog postings might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Devon:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking the article title above.
- Why not try Devon for your next family holiday? Discover here why Devon is such a great choice for family holidays in the UK - discover Devon's stunning & secret beaches, get close to wildlife, have fun while learning or DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
- A guide to Dartmouth - holiday at this pretty little port town on the south Devon coast for the nature, history & water-based activities. Plus some ideas on where to find your holiday accommodation.
- Click here to read other articles in our holiday blog.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this Devon holiday cottage by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Owners' website
- A perfect cottage for a perfect family holiday
- A lovely cottage, we felt very at home and hope to return soon.
- We loved our stay at Inglenook. A cottage full of character. Fantastic area - we will be back.