hoburne holiday park, christchurch, dorset, south west england
- Hoburne Park, Dorset is a peaceful caravan park with breathtaking beaches nearby, and is perfect for great value family holidays in Dorset. There are luxury, fully equipped static caravans, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, play field, tennis court, crazy golf course, kids club and bowling. This Dorset caravan holiday park is one of Hoburne's smaller holiday parks and has a real community feel – and its location between the historic harbour-town of Christchurch, the beautiful New Forest and buzzing Bournemouth means there’s plenty to explore while you’re here.
- Licensed Club with season long Entertainment
- Heated Outdoor Swimming & Paddling Pools (mid May to mid Sept)
- Indoor Leisure Pool with Sauna & Steam Room
- Sammy Seahorse Club - kids club
- Free Wi Fi Hotspot Satellite TV in Club
- Adventure Playground
- Nature Trail
- Indoor Soft Play Area
- Play Field & Crazy Golf
- Tennis Court*
- Fitness room
- Hoburne Bowl (Mini Bowling)*
- Restaurant & Bar
- Shop & Launderette
- Gold Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 24" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, kitchen, shower room & WC, heating and double glazing.
- Silver Static Caravans: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 12ft wide with 19" flatscreen TV, electric fire, kitchen, heating in main bedroom, shower room & WC.
- Bronze Static Caravans: available with 2 or 4 bedrooms and are 10ft wide with 14" TV, electric fire, kitchen, shower room & WC.
- I think the following blog posting might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Dorset & Somerset:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Dorset caravan park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We don't holiday abroad because of the cost, particularly at the moment. We like to stay in the UK. The children love it here and it's easy to get to. The pool is great, the Park is in a lovely location and the caravan is fantastic. It ticks lots of boxes for us.
- We weren't at all sure about going to a Holiday Park, but this wasn't anything like the stereotype we had in our heads. We were so impressed. It's great value for money.
- What a wonderful place! The caravan is spotless, the site and facilities are beautiful.The staff are friendly, helpful and very smart, from the cleaners to the receptionist. The entertainment is mixed, with a little for everyone from 5 to 95. WELL DONE everyone at this site.
- Just returned from a fantastic week away at Hoburne Park. Caravan was great, staff and amenities were fantastic and the food was lovely. Would highly recommend this park and return again. Thank you
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN176) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|