dorset holiday park, christchurch, near bournemouth, dorset, england
- This Dorset Holiday Park is in a stunning location right by the sea with views over Christchurch harbour and the English channel towards the Isle of Wight. There is just a walkway between the accommodation at this park and the beach making it an ideal holiday destination for families with children.
- The holiday park provides lively entertainment programmes at the weekends and there are plenty of local attractions to keep the whole family happy. You can walk into historic Christchurch, travel a short distance along the coast to Bournemouth and for the children there are great holiday attractions including Adventure Wonderland, the Wild Thing and a ski centre for the more energetic.
- Accommodation available at the holiday park includes both caravans and apartments with 1-3 bedrooms, sleeping up to 6, fully equipped kitchens, TVs and in some accommodation DVD players. Other facilities on the holiday park in Dorset includes:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool open 31st March to 30th September
- Blue flag sandy beach in the area
- Adventure playground suitable for the over 5's with swings, slides etc
- Kids club for 5-14 year olds who organise fun and games for the children
- Pets welcome in some selected accommodation for a small additional charge
- Shop and family friendly bar onsite
- I think the following blog posting might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Dorset & Somerset:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Dorset holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- What a lovely position right on the beachfront. A small site with friendly staff. We did have a problem with the position of our apartment over the bar as it got very noisy one night but I don't think that is usual at this site and the matter was sorted out by management to our satisfaction. We look forward to visiting again next year.
- We had a great 4 days! The easy access to super beaches, the Bournmouth area family attractions and the on-site facilities make it a great holiday choice. Our caravan was comfortable and well equipped and Sandhills is small and friendly so you are never far away from anything! Thanks we enjoyed our second visit as much as the first!
- Being able to stroll to the beach made this holiday superb for us. Sandhills is fantastically situated, lots to see at Mudeford Quay and other places nearby. Would recomend to anyone who likes to be at the seaside!
- My Husband and I have been coming to Sandhills for the last 14 years and we do not go anywhere else. The staff at Sandhills are all very kind and helpful. We visit the site about 3 or 4 times a year. Cannot wait to go back this spring and summer.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN228) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|