hoburne blue anchor park, minehead, somerset, sw england
- Hoburne Blue Anchor, nestled in the heart of a beautiful bay, and probably one of Somerset’s top holiday parks. With modern, comfortable static caravans, plus touring pitches – the sea one side, and rolling green landscape of Exmoor on the other make it the perfect caravan park for all types of family holidays.
- In Somerset there’s so much to see and do: visit the West Somerset Steam Railway which runs alongside the Park, marvel at Dunster Castle – or sample the local parks, farms and falconry of nearby Minehead. As for the Park itself, you’ll love the tranquillity of no clubhouse, no bar – just pure, traditional family fun; play a round of crazy golf, go fishing off the sea wall, splash around in our indoor pool, or watch the kids monkey about in the adventure playground.
- Indoor Leisure Pool
- Adventure Playground
- Nature Trail
- Crazy Golf*
- Costcutter store
- Gold Static Caravans: available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 12ft wide and have a gated decking area, 24" flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, electric fire, kitchen, shower room, heating and double glazing.
- Silver Static Caravans: available with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms and are 12ft wide with 19" flatscreen TV, electric fire, kitchen, heating in main bedroom & shower room.
- Bronze Static Caravans: available with either 2 or 3 bedrooms and are 10ft wide offering good value for money with 14" TV, electric fire, kitchen area and shower room.
- Standard Caravan Touring Pitch: Hard standing for car and caravan; Awning area where available; Electricity Connection (10 amp); Seasonal pitches available (contact us for more details); Sorry - No Tents
- I think the following blog posting might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Dorset & Somerset:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Somerset holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- The view is absolutely exceptional. On a clear day it's one of the best views in England. I have never felt the need to go away from the UK for a holiday when there are places like Hoburne Holiday Parks right here
- This caravan park is such a find. The perfect blend of action for the children and a tranquil setting. Not for funfair holiday lovers but perfect for those who want a family holiday with enough to entertain the children, without being OTT and tacky.
- i wrote a review last year after our 1st time at hoburne torbay & said how we'd love to come back this year but for 2 weeks. well we got back last saturday after having our 2 weeks & everything was just as perfect as last time, cleanliness, helpfullness / politeness of staff was spot on & our gold caravan with balcony was lovely. kids still love sammy & friends & we loved everything else. its hello hoburne again next year but we will be trying a different area so thank you torbay for 2 great holidays with you.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN180) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
2 or 4
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|