warmwell holiday lodges, weymouth, dorset, south west england
- Set among acres of beautifully landscaped woodland, Warmwell self catering holiday lodges near Weymouth in Dorset offers a wide range of activities with a difference. Everyone will enjoy the indoor fun pool with flume and sauna. Try out or improve your skiing technique on the 110 metre Snowflex ski slope. At Warmwell Lodges the fun continues into the evening with Showtime entertainment in the family club room. Due to the steep gradients and steps, Warmwell is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe walking difficulties.
- Indoor heated swimming pool with flume & wave machine, sauna & fitness suite
- Mini 10-pin bowling, multi-sports court
- Dorset Snowsport Centre with 110m Snowflex ski slope* (pre-booking advisable)
- Table tennis, Pool tables, Amusements & soft play area
- Mountain bike hire, Nature trail, adventure playground, roller rink
- Fishing lakes* (licence required) & fishing tackle shop
- Family club room with satellite TV and live Showtime entertainment
- Cabaret, family shows, competitions and pantos
- Children's clubs: Tots Stars – up to 4 years; Star Landers – 4–10s; Freestyle – 10–15s
- Hardy’s Café and Restaurant with Costa Coffee
- Alpine Bar with Sky Sports
- Fish and Chip shop. Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Mini supermarket & Launderette
Holiday lodge accommodation includes:
- TV, Kitchen including microwave & Fridge/freezer (except Wareham 1)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (Weymouth 2 and 3, Weymouth Lakeside 3, Weymouth Plus 3 and Dorchester 2 and 3)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Weymouth 2 and 3, Weymouth Lakeside 3 and Dorchester 2 and 3)
- Verandah with outdoor furniture (except Wareham 1)
- Double glazed, Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Central heating (Dorchester, Blandford and Charminster)
- Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except Wareham 1, 2 and 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No all-male or all-female groups under 25
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (Wareham 2 and 3 and Portland 3)
- Wareham 1 Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Semi-detached lodge with one twin. Shower. Double glazed and heated throughout. Small outdoor decking area. OR Dorchester 2 luxury lodge with one double with ensuite and one twin. DVD/CD. Widescreen TV. Dishwasher. Utility room with washer/dryer. No pets
- Weymouth 2 Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms): Detached lodge with one double with ensuite bathroom with spa bath and one twin with an additional single bed suitable for a child only. Bath with overhead shower. DVD, CD/Radio. Dishwasher.
- Wareham 2 Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms): Lodge with one double and one twin. Bath. OR Portland 2 Detached lodge with one double and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Double glazed and heated throughout.
- Weymouth 3 Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge with one double and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. DVD/CD and dishwasher. No pets. OR Blandford 3 luxury lodge with one double with ensuite and two twin. Flat screen TV/DVD and dishwasher. Utility room with washer/dryer. No pets. OR Dorchester 3 luxury lodge with one double and two twin. Widescreen TV/DVD and dishwasher. Utility room with washer/dryer. No pets.
- Portland 3 Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms): Detached lodge with one double and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. OR Wareham 3 Lodge with one double and two twin. Bath. OR Fishing Lodge 3 Detached lodge with one double and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. Double glazed and heated throughout. Lakeside setting. OR Weymouth Plus 3 Detached lodge with one double and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. DVD, CD/Radio. Dishwasher. Double glazed and heated throughout. No pets.
- A favourite location for film-makers, Dorset's spectacular coastline, great, family friendly resorts and beautiful countryside make it the perfect setting for a Hoseasons lodge holiday. In Dorset, you can enjoy a superb range of fun-filled, high-energy activities or just simply relax and enjoy its quieter pleasures. Choose lodge holidays in Dorset and you'll never be far from award winning, Blue Flag beaches with traditional seafront amusements and entertainments for all ages. Try out some exciting water sports – you'll find kite and windsurfing in Weymouth Bay and Poole Harbour. The ‘Jurassic Coast' is a World Heritage site famous for dinosaur fossils and footprints, and the many coastal paths provide great walking with stunning views at almost every turn.
- Inland, within easy reach of our holiday lodges, Dorset offers a huge variety of attractions, from thrilling theme lodge rides to Monkey World and the giant outline of a man cut into the hillside at Cerne Abbas. Bovington Tank Museum and the sub-tropical Gardens and Swannery at Abbotsbury are also very popular with holidaymakers of all ages. There's wonderful touring through the lovely, rolling landscape of Thomas Hardy Country and you can enjoy sampling some of Dorset's locally grown produce and freshly caught seafood at numerous country pubs and restaurants.
- I think the following blog posting might be of use if you are looking for a family holiday in Dorset & Somerset:
- Beach holidays in south west England for families - with the weather like this what could be better than thinking about that precious family time on the beach. This year, why not try the south west of England? We have found you some great options for your family beach holiday this year in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset & Somerset, so read on by clicking here ...
- Click here to read other articles in our travel blog.
- Please send us a review of this Weymouth holiday accommodation by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Fantastic for children, they loved the wave machine in the pool and had their first go at skiing and did brilliantly. Lewis the instructor was really good with them and they both said it was the best thing about the holiday.
- We loved this holiday and the location . The park was really pretty and well maintained. Lots of wildlife to see including a resident Deer. The lodge was nice and clean. Kids loved the ski slope, great value. We liked this so much we booked for next year!
- We went on a weekend break with two other families to Warmwell. once we got there it was fab. The lodge was large, clean and well equipped for self catering. The park facilities were great. The ski slope was a favourite. The staff at the slope were very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely surprise when a deer came to the lodge with it's baby. The children thought this was great and it made us feel that we were really living in a forest. A great weekend had by all.
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN220) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|