the old coach house, cawston, north norfolk coast, east of england
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN245) (click here for map)
up to 4
- This skilfully converted former coach house is an ideal 2 bed Norfolk holiday cottage that has many character features such as beamed ceilings, wall timbers and an inglenook fireplace. All on one level, it is beautifully presented with high attention to detail and has the benefit of use of a private outdoor heated swimming pool (May-Sept), shared with the owners. Shop/Pub: 0.25 miles
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Available at The Old Coach House, Cawston, Norfolk
- Sitting Room attractively furnished with comfortable seating, TV, Freeview digi-box, video, DVD player and inglenook fireplace with electric woodburner-style fire
- Kitchen/Diner with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, table and chairs
- Bedroom 1 with a double bed and En-Suite Shower Room with shower, washbasin and wc. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and patio doors to swimming pool. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, washbasin and wc
- Garden Room separate to the house with changing room for the pool, comfortable seating, shower, wc and sink
- Garden: Fully enclosed patio area with garden table, chairs, parasol and barbecue surrounding the heated swimming pool - available May-Sept weather permitting. Parking: For two cars. Heating: O.F.C.H.
- Also Provided: Towels. WiFi, books and games. Highchair provided on request. Notes: Due to the proximity of the pool to the property children should be supervised at all times. Telephone for incoming calls only.
- The village of Cawston is an ideal location from which to discover the many delights of Norfolk. It is situated between the market towns of Aylsham and Reepham with fishing, horse riding, swimming and cycle hire all available locally. There are also many interesting walks in the surrounding countryside. The seaside village of Sheringham is just twelve miles away as is the ancient city of Norwich. There are shops, a pub, deli, cafe and an award-winning restaurant in the village.
What is there to do whilst on your holiday in Norfolk?
- Whether you’re looking for a fun-filled, energetic break or just to relax and get away from it all, at Hoseasons holiday lodges in Norfolk you’ll find something to please everyone. All along the coast, from historic King’s Lynn to the holiday lodges in Great Yarmouth, there are miles of... ...gorgeous sandy beaches, and the carefully selected locations of our holiday lodges in Norfolk makes it easy to explore Broadland’s unspoilt countryside and the tranquil inland waterways lying under vast, arching skies – a perfect setting for walking, cycling, windsurfing, fishing and boating of all kinds. Hire a boat for a day or take a trip on a Mississippi paddle steamer and enjoy the Broads’ unique, magical atmosphere.
- You’ll find a great array of attractions when you take short break lodge holidays in Norfolk – from Bewilderwood’s treetop adventure for kids to the traditional seaside amusements at Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton, and nostalgic steam train rides on the Bure Valley Railway. Norfolk’s gentle landscape, crossed with winding country lanes leading to picturesque villages and ancient churches, offers great touring, and in Norwich, you’ll discover a vibrant cathedral city where history and the modern world are delightfully combined.
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this holiday cottage in Norfolk by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Norfolk Country Cottages website
- Had a fantastic time here in Cawston. We made good use of the pool and hot tub. Toured most of the county and beyond. Cottage is really lovely and homely and we will definately come again.
- We have had a lovely holiday in this very comfortable cottage. Our hosts have made us feel very welcome and are extremely helpful and kind.
- A warm welcome to a comy cottage. Excellent position in a friendly village.