the coach house, brinton, north norfolk coast, east of england
- The Coach House is an attractive luxury holiday property, recently modernised & offering accommodation that is tastefully furnished to a high standard and is extremely well equipped with full modern facilities & attention to detail & comfort. It is set within a rural and peaceful setting with delightful gardens which include a separate water garden with stream & pond. The owner's indoor swimming pool, sauna/steam room and all weather tennis court are available to guests at selected times. Shop/Pub: 2 miles
- Sitting Room attractively furnished with comfortable seating, widescreen TV with Freesat, DVD player, fireplace with woodburner and French doors to the garden and patio
- Kitchen/Dining Room with a central work station with large integral gas hob and double oven, microwave, dishwasher, American style fridge with freezer, water and ice dispensers, table, chairs and iPod dock. Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer; this room leads into a large boot room with access to the garden and is ideal for pets. Large Entrance Hall with a Cloakroom with washbasin and wc
- Bedroom 1 with a king-size bed and En-Suite Shower Room with shower, washbasin and wc. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and washbasin.
- First Floor: Bedroom 3 with a king-size bed and En-Suite Shower Room with shower, washbasin and wc. Bedroom 4 with twin beds and washbasin. Family Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, washbasin and wc. The Large Landing incorporates a quiet area with comfortable seating
- Garden: The large gardens are spilt into two areas. The first is enclosed with large patio areas, table, chairs, sun loungers and barbecue. The second is a feature water garden which is very attractive with a flowing stream and pond and seating area. Access is from the main garden via gates which have been designed to be child proof. Children should be supervised at all times when using the water garden.
- Parking: Driveway parking for four cars. Heating: Central heating to all rooms is fuelled by an environmentally friendly bio-mass system. Also Provided: Towels. Two stairgates, WiFi and telephone for incoming and local calls. Large basket of logs and kindling for the woodburner; further supplies are available from the owner or can be sourced locally. Travel Cot. A second cot and highchair are available on request.
- Pets: Two very well-behaved dogs are welcome. The owners have provided a double external kennel and pet bed. Please bring your own blankets. You are requested to keep your pets off the furniture at all times and ensure that they are kept out of all the bedrooms. The garden is fenced and hedged, but not fully dog proof.
- Notes: Guests enjoy the exclusive use of the indoor pool, sauna/steam room and tennis court for a minimum of one hour a day. Time of use is by mutual agreement with the owner on arrival. You are requested to bring your own swimming towels. Tennis court available by arrangement. Please bring your own racquets and balls and suitable footwear must be worn. There is no lifeguard, so an adult must supervise children of any age at all times and nobody can use the pool area on their own.
- Brinton is a conservation village which nestles in the very attractive Glaven Valley and is surrounded by lovely countryside, quiet lanes and some great walks. The market town of Holt which is a short distance away is renowned for its character buildings, diverse shopping opportunities and cafe lifestyle. Norwich is easily accessible and offers more historic opportunities. The coast at Blakeney is only seven miles away and the resorts of Sheringham and Cromer are easily accessible. The area abounds with National Cycle Routes all offering a pleasant and calm opportunity to enjoy your natural surroundings.
- Whether you’re looking for a fun-filled, energetic break or just to relax and get away from it all, at Hoseasons holiday lodges in Norfolk you’ll find something to please everyone. All along the coast, from historic King’s Lynn to the holiday lodges in Great Yarmouth, there are miles of... ...gorgeous sandy beaches, and the carefully selected locations of our holiday lodges in Norfolk makes it easy to explore Broadland’s unspoilt countryside and the tranquil inland waterways lying under vast, arching skies – a perfect setting for walking, cycling, windsurfing, fishing and boating of all kinds. Hire a boat for a day or take a trip on a Mississippi paddle steamer and enjoy the Broads’ unique, magical atmosphere.
- You’ll find a great array of attractions when you take short break lodge holidays in Norfolk – from Bewilderwood’s treetop adventure for kids to the traditional seaside amusements at Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton, and nostalgic steam train rides on the Bure Valley Railway. Norfolk’s gentle landscape, crossed with winding country lanes leading to picturesque villages and ancient churches, offers great touring, and in Norwich, you’ll discover a vibrant cathedral city where history and the modern world are delightfully combined.
- Please send us a review of this Norfolk holiday cottage by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- An excellent week with great accommodation in an excellent area.
- Access to pool excellent, lovely location.
- We had a wonderful family holiday, the pool, tennis court and great pub recommendations were the highlights. Would have loved to have stayed longer.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN244) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8
|not yet||from £942/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|