essex holiday parks, near clacton on sea & maldon, east of england
- There are 3 Essex Holiday Parks, 2 located around Clacton on Sea and one further south around the coast near Southminster in South East England.
- St Osyth Beach Holiday park near Clacton-on-Sea has a large indoor heated swimming pool comes complete with a flume and a shallow area for younger children but never seems to be overcrowded. The entertainment venue has a real family feel to it and you’re never far away from the stage for the live shows which feature at weekends and during the peak season. This holiday park is located right on the beach the accommodation available is in static caravans.
- Seawick Holiday Park near Clacton-on-Sea is the perfect location for a fun-filled family holiday. Seawick has a fantastic outdoor heated pool complex and also a state-of-the-art entertainment venue which regularly plays host to major acts. The family friendly holiday accommodation is either in chalets or caravans and pets are welcome at a small additional charge in some.
- Steeple Bay Holiday Park is situated near Southminster, Essex with boat access to Mayland Creek via our own slipway, Steeple Bay Holiday Park is the perfect water-lovers paradise with heated outdoor leisure pool and entertainment programme.
- Accommodation available at the Essex holiday parks have fully equipped kitchens, TVs and in some accommodation DVD players. Other facilities on the holiday parks in Essex includes:
- Indoor heated swimming pool with flumes and shallow area - St Osyth Beach
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and paddling pool open 31st March to 30th September - Seawick, Steeple Bay
- Blue flag sandy beach in the area - Seawick, St Osyth Beach
- Adventure playground suitable for the over 5's with swings, slides etc - Seawick, Steeple Bay
- Kids club for 5-14 year olds who organise fun and games for the children - Seawick, St Osyth Beach, Steeple Bay
- Pets welcome in some selected accommodation for a small additional charge - Seawick, St Osyth Beach, Steeple Bay
- Shop and family friendly bar with dining onsite - Seawick, St Osyth Beach, Steeple Bay
- Free Wi-Fi zone - Seawick, St Osyth Beach, Steeple Bay
- Touring caravans and camping available - Steeple Bay
- Please send us a review of this Essex holiday park by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Our stay there was FANTASTIC! Our caravan for the week was only mintues away from everything. This was so helpful for us as we had 4 young children with us and if they ever got tired whilst at the Beach Club, we could easily run them back to caravan and not have them out in the cold for to long. The entertainment there was amazing! The two littlest children that we took with us were absolutley amazed by Loopy and Cyril. The entertainments team were so friendly and so energetic and were VERY talented. The shows the put on just amazing. They made us laugh,dance and sing so much and made us have such a wonderful time.They really made the holiday as enjoyable as it was. St Osyth Beach
- Fantastic time had by me and my daughter. Staff were helpful and could not do enough for us. The caravan was clean and cosy and everything worked well. Loved it, loved it ,loved it and will be going back very very soon. St Osyth Beach
- Had a lovely time,the Lodge made it really nice with the veranda overlooking the bay! What a view! Enjoyed some lovely wine enjoying the view,great break away from it all.Very peaceful and the Lodge was extremely comfortable,staff friendly and handy onsite shop with club house if required,will be definately booking again! Seawick
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN177)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|