broadland holiday village, oulton road, lowestoft, suffolk
- The brick built bungalows and modern caravans at Broadland Holiday Village offer idyllically peaceful holiday accommodation on the banks of picturesque Oulton Broad. The holiday village has an heated indoor swimming pool, with children's pool and viewing areas, Quayside Bar and Restaurant overlooking the marina and a short walk to nearby tennis courts, bowling greens and recreational areas. The ever popular Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park at Lowestoft is within easy reach making this ideal family holiday accommodation in Suffolk on the East of England coast.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, children's pool, sauna, fitness studio, health & beauty salon
- Private hot tubs
- Pool table, children's game room
- Fishing (National River Licence needed) (Closed season Mar 15–Jun 15)
- Waterside Bar with bar meals and takeaway
- Private marina with Boat launching and mooring* facilities
- Wi-Fi access Quayside Bar and Restaurant)
Holiday accommodation in brick built bungalows or 2-3 bed caravans including:
- Outdoor hot tub (Broadside Plus, Broadsrest Plus, Broadsedge Plus and Broadsmead Plus)
- TV/Freeview channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath with overhead shower (bungalows)
- Shower (caravans)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Storage heating in lounge included (bungalows)
- Electricity by card meter (bungalows)
- Gas and electricity included (caravans)
- Babies must be included in party total (caravans)
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 1, small breeds only) (in specific bungalows)
- Broadside Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Perfect for a couple. One double bedroom. Broadside Plus has a private, outdoor hot tub.
- Broadsrest Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms): Ideal for the small party. One double and one single. Broadsrest Plus has a private, outdoor hot tub.
- Broadshaven Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Ideal for a family. One double and one with bunk beds.
- Broadsmead Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms): Large and comfortable bungalow with one double and one twin. Z bed for 5th person. Broadsmead Plus has a private hot tub.
- Broadsvilla Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms): Large and comfortable bungalow with one double and one twin. Additional sleeping for two in the lounge.
- Broadsedge Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms): One double, one twin and one with bunk beds. Z bed available for 7th person. Broadsedge Plus has a private, outdoor hot tub.
- Broadslodge Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): One double, one twin and two rooms with bunk beds. Bathroom and shower room both with WC.
- Broadland Princess Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms): Caravan with one double and one twin plus sofa bed in the lounge. Double glazed. No pets. Also a deluxe version.
- Broadland Princess Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms): Caravan with one double and two twin plus sofa bed in the lounge area. No pets.
- One of England's hidden gems, and with a great range of visitor attractions, Suffolk is the perfect choice for a break. Holidays lodges in Suffolk, set in carefully selected locations on the coast and inland, offer a wonderful way to enjoy fun-packed, high-energy activities or just to relax and explore. Take a short break at Hoseasons holiday lodges in Suffolk and enjoy the contrasts of the county's beautiful Heritage coastline. At Lowestoft you'll find a family friendly seaside resort boasting superb, award winning beaches as well as two piers for traditional seaside amusements, and the exciting rides of the Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park. Further down the coast, Southwold and Aldeburgh offer more tranquil charms, and boat trips to the nature reserves on Bawdsey island depart from the harbour at Old Felixstowe.
- As well as the chance to enjoy Broadland's lovely inland waterways, our lodge holidays in Suffolk offer the ideal opportunity to explore the lovely rolling landscape that inspired John Constable, and further inland, you'll find ‘perfect' English town towns and villages like Long Melford and Lavenham, their pretty streets lined with beautifully preserved, medieval timber-framed houses.
- Please send us a review of this Lowestoft holiday accommodation in Suffolk by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- This is a lovely holiday park. The bungalow was very clean and looked freshly painted - we had a hot tub and it really made the holiday being able to use it after a busy day out. The restaurant/club on site was very welcoming with friendly staff and good offers on food. The on site swimming pool is quite small but adequate and had clean changing rooms complete with showers and shampoo. The park location is excellent, right on Oulton Broad and next to a spacious park which you can walk through to reach local pubs and restaurants. There is so much to do in the local area we ran out of time and really hope to visit again soon. We had children with us and recommend a visit to Bewilderwood and Africa Alive Safari Park. We also had a lovely day out in Southwold. I would definitely recommend this park.
- This is the 3rd time we've had a holiday at this park, excellent value for money. Keep up the good work.
- We booked on recommendation of my sister, who visited the site in March and yes she was right. Small but immaculate site, accommodation spotless and freshly decorated, staff very helpful. Food excellent in the on site bar. Would definitely visit again.
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN209) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|