Ferry Marina, Horning, Norfolk Broads, East of England
- Enviably located in one of the most idyllic picture postcard villages on the Norfolk Broads, these stunning waterside holiday cottages offer a stylish base from which to explore the charming local area. Each self catering cottage has been furnished to exacting standards and enjoy views across the marina; the playground of Norfolks elite. Enjoy a dip in the indoor heated swimming pool, a bite to eat in the stylish café, or set sail on a day cruiser and experience life at a more relaxing pace as you wind through the majestic scenery and abundant wildlife of this most treasured National Park, take advantage of fishing right outside your property.
- All self catering holiday cottage accommodation includes: Superb waterside apartments and terraced cottages ideal for holidays at any time of year.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Reedlings and Woods End only)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Garden furniture
- Night storage heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw and £8 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw each (in Kestrel only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- Cygnet Holiday Cottage (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Modern and light two storey cottage. Ground floor: Shower. Spacious open plan kitchen/living area with French doors leading to a waterside terrace. First floor: One spacious super king size double with wall mounted TV and two singles. Modern family bathroom with bath with overhead shower and heated towel rail. No pets. Tue or Sat starts.
- Kestrel Holiday Cottage (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Superior two storey cottage. Ground floor: Deluxe master double with ensuite bathroom, wall mounted TV and patio doors leading to a waterside terrace. Spacious twin with ensuite shower. First floor: Spacious super king size double with ensuite shower and fully equipped open plan kitchen/living area with patio doors leading to a balcony overlooking the marina, a perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring. No pets. Mon or Fri starts.
- Swan Holiday Cottage (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, pet friendly): Lovely waterside cottage. Ground floor: Master king size with ensuite bath and shower and doors leading to decking area. One twin with ensuite shower. First floor: One king size double with ensuite shower. Spacious open plan kitchen/living area and patio doors leading onto a balcony with views of the river. Mon or Fri starts.
- Bittern Holiday Cottage (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms): Luxuriously modern waterside cottage. Ground floor: Super king size double with wall mounted TV and ensuite shower, patio doors leading to decking and seating. Two twin, one with ensuite bath and shower and one with ensuite shower. First floor: One super king size double with ensuite shower, modern open plan kitchen/living area with patio doors that lead onto a balcony overlooking the marina basin. No pets. Mon or Fri starts
- Reedlings Holiday Cottage (sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms, hot tub): Wonderful, spacious and prestigious waterside house in secluded position. One super king size double, leading to a relaxing and spacious balcony and one single with shared stylish family bathroom. One twin with large ensuite shower, and access to large balcony. One double with separate shower room. Large well equipped and contemporary open plan kitchen/living area with doors leading to a balcony overlooking the river. Outdoor hot tub. Below the house is a utility room with washer/dryer. No pets. Tue or Sat starts.
- Woods End Holiday Cottage (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, hot tub): The ultimate spacious and modern waterside split level house. Lower ground floor: One super king size double with ensuite shower and one twin and shower. Upper ground floor: Open plan spacious kitchen/living area with access to a large balcony. First floor: One super king size double with ensuite shower. Outdoor seating area overlooking the water with outdoor hot tub. Entrance hall with one twin and cloakroom. No pets. Tue or Sat starts.
- Whether you’re looking for a fun-filled, energetic break or just to relax and get away from it all, at Hoseasons holiday lodges in Norfolk you’ll find something to please everyone. All along the coast, from historic King’s Lynn to the holiday lodges in Great Yarmouth, there are miles of... ...gorgeous sandy beaches, and the carefully selected locations of our holiday lodges in Norfolk makes it easy to explore Broadland’s unspoilt countryside and the tranquil inland waterways lying under vast, arching skies – a perfect setting for walking, cycling, windsurfing, fishing and boating of all kinds. Hire a boat for a day or take a trip on a Mississippi paddle steamer and enjoy the Broads’ unique, magical atmosphere.
- You’ll find a great array of attractions when you take short break lodge holidays in Norfolk – from Bewilderwood’s treetop adventure for kids to the traditional seaside amusements at Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton, and nostalgic steam train rides on the Bure Valley Railway. Norfolk’s gentle landscape, crossed with winding country lanes leading to picturesque villages and ancient churches, offers great touring, and in Norwich, you’ll discover a vibrant cathedral city where history and the modern world are delightfully combined.
- Please send us a review of this holiday cottage on the Norfolk Broads by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Ferry Marina at Horning was absolutely beautiful. The surroundings and wildlife could keep you occupied for hours and that's just sitting on your balcony looking out onto The broads and marina, Harry the Heron came to visit us everyday and a duck was sitting on her eggs below our balcony unfortunately they didn't hatch before we left. If you like a quiet relaxing holiday we would highly recommend Ferry Marina and Norfolk Broads
- Lovely family cottage in a lovely area of the Norfolk broads. Children loved being so close to the Broads and feed the ducks daily. Lovely staff on site and pool was a nice touch. Would consider re-visiting next year.
- Very relaxing location, good variety of both adult and child friendly places to eat and drink by the river within easy walking distance. Pretty well equipped village and great not to have to use a car to go out or get supplies! Great beach with lovely cafe only 20 minutes drive at Winterton on Sea.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN208) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4-8 each
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|