bainland country park, woodhall spa, lincolnshire, east of england
- Bainland Country Park is the location for a perfect haven of peace and tranquility in the heart of rural Lincolnshire. Perfect self catering accommodation for a quiet family holiday or an activity holiday with a fantastic selection of activities to suit all. From the challenge of tennis and the high-energy of WaterWalkerz, to a relaxing horse ride or leisurely cycle through idyllic countryside, there’s something for everyone in the family. Lincolnshire’s bustling cathedral capital, vibrant coast and peppering of picturesque villages are all easily accessible for exploring.
- Indoor heated swimming pool & spa bath
- 9 hole golf course
- Tennis, Badminton, Table tennis
- Cycle hire*
- Bistro & bar
- Coffee & ice cream bar
- Adventure playground
- Wi-Fi access
Holiday accommodation in 1-3 bed bungalows, caravans & lodges:
- Private outdoor hot tub (Allington Lodge)
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Forester)
- Central heating (except Forester)
- Patio with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation)
- Wheelchair access in specific accommodation – please check when booking
- Dunston Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): One king size double bedroom overlooking sitting room. OR Harrington Bungalow - Comfortable semi detached bungalow with one double bedroom. Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner. Bath with overhead shower.
- Revesby or Belton Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Comfortable and spacious bungalow with one double and one twin.
- Grantham Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Newly refurbished for 2012 detached bungalow with two doubles each with own bathroom. Spacious open plan living/dining area, flat screen TV, DVD. Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Cranwell Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Comfortable bungalow with one double and two twin. OR Swinderby Bungalow - Quality and spacious bungalow with two doubles and one twin.
- Louth Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary lodge with one master double with ensuite, one double and one twin. Family bathroom. Spacious open plan living area and kitchen, flat screen TV, DVD, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Patio doors leading to large decking area. Views over park or golf course.
- Allington Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary lodge with one master double with ensuite, one double and one twin. Family bathroom. Spacious open plan living area and kitchen, flat screen TV, DVD, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Patio doors leading to large decking area with sunken outdoor hot tub. Views over park or golf course.
- Forrester Holiday Accommodation - Caravan (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Comfortable caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. No pets.
- The Gatehouse Holiday Accommodation - Bungalow (sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms): Detached and secluded bungalow with two doubles and one with bunks. Family bathroom. Spacious lounge/diner, flat screen TV, DVD. Separate kitchen with breakfast bar, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Discover a county of hidden treasures and delicious contrast when you stay at Hoseasons holiday lodges in Lincolnshire. You can enjoy a fantastic choice of days out for all the family, whatever the weather, and all within easy reach of our holiday lodges. Lincolnshire’s many attractions include adventure worlds for kids, fun fairs and farm parks, seal sanctuaries and ghost walks – there’s something for everyone, and every age.
- Close to our Lincolnshire holiday lodges, Skegness and Mablethorpe are two lively seaside resorts providing a winning combination of wonderfully clean beaches and traditional seafront entertainment, while more peaceful pleasures can be found on the unspoilt sands of Anderby Creek, at Gibraltar Point nature reserve or touring the outstandingly lovely Lincolnshire Wolds’ wonderful, rolling landscape dotted with charmingly picturesque market towns and villages – and all just a short drive from our holiday lodges in Lincolnshire.
- And whatever you do on your lodge holidays in Lincolnshire, don’t miss a trip to historic Lincoln - its magnificent cathedral soaring above ancient cobbled streets – or the chance to browse among Horncastle’s many antique shops.
- Please send us a review of this holiday accommodation in Lincolnshire by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- The holiday experience we received was a very relaxed and pleasant one. From reception staff to bar staff all the way through to the maintenance staff, nothing was too much trouble, the park was as clean as you could wish for, there was no noises at night time and the accommodation was first class. We found that there was plenty to occupy the kids and adults alike, be it separately or all together. The site seemed to be very well positioned between a lot of places of interest and not too far from the coast. All in all our family had a fantastic holiday thanks to all involved with Bainland country park, so in our view, we will all be going back and will tell friends about it too. Put simply this holiday ticked all the boxes for us, and the family would like to thank all at Bainland once again for making our stay so enjoyable.
- This exceeded all our expectations....we all had a fantastic time...so much to do, from swimming to 9 hole golfing, beautiful surroundings, light hearted evening entertainment, we all enjoyed it so much that we have booked again for this August....can't wait!!!!"
- Had a brilliant time. Loads for our 21 month old to do, she loved the swimming pool, the swings and the trampoline! Fantastic value for money too. We will definitely be returning
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN211) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 7 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|