tide holiday cottage, overstrand, norfolk coast, east of england
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN171) (click here for map)
up to 5
- This attractive 2 bed self catering holiday cottage forms one of a row in this quiet coastal village of Overstrand and is just a 10-minute walk to the sandy beach. The coastal resort of Cromer a 10-minute drive or on foot by following the scenic cliff path for a good selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, pier with small theatre, RNLI lifeboat station and museum, promenade gardens and 18-hole cliff top golf course. Sheringham (20 minutes drive) with Poppyline steam railway, Splash indoor swimming pool and leisure centre, Sheringham Gardens, regular market days, shops, cafes and restaurants. Shop, pub and restaurant 1/4 mile. Pet friendly holiday cottage.
Self catering holiday cottage accommodation Overstrand, Norfolk Coast:
- Entrance hall. Living room with open fire and wooden floor. Dining room with French door to courtyard and wooden floor. Step into kitchen. Utility. Shower room with toilet. First floor: Step into double bedroom with additional single bed (for +1). Double bedroom with step to en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, shower attachment and toilet.
- Open fire - fuel available locally
- Electricity, full gas central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Freeview TV, DVD & CD
- iPod dock
- Microwave, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Fridge / freezer
- Enclosed lawned garden with summer house and furniture (10ft from property)
- On road parking
- No smoking
reviews made directly to recommended family holidays
- Please send us a review of this self catering cottage in Overstrand on the Norfolk Coast by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Reviews from the Cottages.com website
- Great house in a great location easy walk to Cromer on the beach, local places to visit NT Felbrigg and Blickling Hall, Holkham Bay and the Beans seal boat trip to Blakeney point. Good eating out local pub the White Horse and Wiveton Bell.
- A couple of minutes walk to cliff tops where there was a playground and a grassed area, steep walk down to a lovely sandy beach. A unique house with lovely home furnishings and everything you need.
- Tide Cottage is a lovely property in a very quiet location only 5 mins walk from the beach. The house itself is beautifully furnished with everything you could possibly need. It really feels like a home rather than a holiday property. I'd recommend to anyone wanting peace and quiet, but equally the advantage is that Cromer is only 5 mins drive or 30 minutes walk on the beach. A great place for a holiday with pets and children!!!