Select a Property
Select a Region
Find a Holiday
Find a Holiday
herbage country holiday lodges, maldon, chelmsford, essex
- Herbage Country Holiday Lodges are superbly located amidst the lush rolling landscape of the ancient Saxon County of Essex and are ideally positioned to explore the many delights of Constable Country. Nestled in 48 acres of idyllic countryside and woodland, each self catering lodge sits harmoniously alongside the idyllic natural environment and just under an hour from central London. Generous external decking areas are appointed to each holiday lodge and with high quality outdoor furniture and some lodges have a sumptuous private hot tub. In addition, there is a heated indoor swimming pool and a 9 or 18 hole golf course onsite.
- Click here for more information, availability & to make a booking online at Herbage Country Holiday Lodges with indoor pool in Essex, East of England from Hoseasons - the leading UK self catering experts who are a member of ABTA (YO662) - book online for free cancellation insurance* (* conditions apply)
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna & jacuzzi
- Fitness room
- 9 and 18 hole golf courses* (tuition available*), Driving range, putting green and all weather practice area, pro-shop, golfing lounge, bar & restaurant
- Full sized snooker table
- Restaurants and cafés, Charming period clubhouse/bars
- Nature trails and canal walks
Holiday accommodation in 2 & 3 bedroom lodges:
- Outdoor hot tub (Worcester, Lord Lambourne, Kestrel, Westfield and Kestrel Plus)
- Widescreen TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Garden and patio with furniture
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No all-male, all-female or mixed groups under 25
- Pets £25pw each (max 2, small breeds only) (in specific lodges)
- Worcester Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms):Outstanding contemporary lodge. One double with ensuite bath and shower, one twin with ensuite show er. Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen. Large decking area with private outdoor hot tub. Bramley lodge available without hot tub.
- Kestrel Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Superior contemporary lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom with bath and shower. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining area. Living room with french doors leading out to decking with private outdoor hot tub. No pets. Kestrel Plus is the luxury version of this lodge - designer lodge
- Westfield Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxury lodge. One double with ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom. Open plan lounge/kitchen. Decking area with hot tub. No pets.
- Lord Lambourne Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Outstanding contemporary lodge. One double with ensuite shower and walk in wardrobe and two twin. Additional family bathroom. Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen. Large decking area with private outdoor hot tub.
- Wessex Classic Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Outstanding contemporary lodge. One double with ensuite and two twin. Family bathroom. TV and DVD in all bedrooms. Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area. Utility room with washing machine. Verandah with hot tub.
- Silver Birch Holiday Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Superior, luxury and contemporary lodge with one double with ensuite shower and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. Spacious open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with french doors leading onto decking area. No pets.
- A county of contrasts, Essex offers something for everyone – lively, traditional seaside resorts, a beautiful, unspoilt coastline and miles of glorious countryside. So what better way to discover its pleasures than to take a fun-filled break at one of our family friendly holiday lodges in Essex? When you enjoy Hoseasons lodge holidays in Essex, you’re never far from lovely beaches and a whole host of entertainments and amusements – there’s certainly plenty of family fun to be had in holiday lodges at Clacton-on-Sea or on the famous piers at Southend and Walton on the Naze. For quieter moments, there’s a glorious coastline whose river estuaries and peaceful saltmarshes are a birdwatchers’ delight.
- Inland, explore the beautiful, timeless landscape that inspired the painter John Constable. Follow one of the county’s circular cycle routes, or head south for lovely rambles in Epping Forest’s ancient woodland. Wherever you tour from our holiday lodges in Essex, don’t miss a trip to the Roman remains at historic Colchester – Britain’s oldest recorded town – or a visit to the town’s famous zoo. And don’t forget, good road and rail links make it easy to spend a day enjoying the sights in London.
- Please send us a review of this self catering holiday lodge in Essex by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Lovely peaceful surroundings for someone who is looking for total relaxation. Hot tub is gorgeous and lodges are spacious and comfortable. Would recommend this holiday to others who are looking to get away from it all and do nothing but relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity
- A lovely location, peaceful and well situated to tour Essex. Excellent accommodation, good facilities and helpful staff. We will be returning!
- The lodge with hot tub was amazing and furnished to a really high standard. Felt relaxed from the first day and would love to do another Hoseasons holiday again.
- Excellent holiday, fabulous accommodation and facilities on site - if a swimming pool, gym, sauna and hot tub is all you want along with a pool full of fish to keep the kids happy, then this is the place to stay - thanks.