church farm barns, happisburgh, north norfolk, east of england
- In past years, Church Farm Barns offers 4 self catering holiday cottages with 2 or 3 bedrooms in a rural idyll in North Norfolk. The large grain barn and stables have been sympathetically converted to retain character and create four beautiful Holiday cottages, which all have exposed flint walls and old beams. There is a large recreation barn (9am-8pm) offering a racket sports area, a pool table, table tennis table and a comfortable seating area with books and games. Each cottage has its own door allowing access directly into the recreation barn. Shop/Pub: 0.25 miles.
- Click links below for more information, availability & to make a booking online at these North Norfolk Holiday Cottages from our partners Norfolk Country Cottages - leading holiday cottage agency in Norfolk - book online 24 hours a day:
- Happisburgh (pronounced Haisbro) is a seaside village on the North East Coast of Norfolk, famous for its red and white lighthouse. It offers visitors a quiet, rural location, sandy beaches and cliff-top walks. The village has a post office/store and a traditional coaching inn and is within a 15-minute drive of the market towns of North Walsham and Stalham with easy access to the Norfolk Broads and many other tourist attractions.
- Moore Holiday Cottage (3 beds, sleeps 6): Moore Cottage has a wealth of exposed beams and flint walls. It has been tastefully decorated and features pictures representing some of the famous works of the sculptor Henry Moore. It has a first floor master bedroom with views of the sea and pond and an enclosed patio and garden area with gas barbecue, rotary dryer and outside furniture. Cottage Reference: 894
- Hitchens Holiday Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 4): With exposed flint walls and beams, Hitchens Cottage is on one level, with two spacious bedrooms created from buildings that stabled horses used for the Happisburgh lifeboat. Creatively furnished, the cottage features artwork by Ivon Hitchens. It has an enclosed patio and garden area with gas barbecue, rotary dryer and outside furniture. Cottage Reference: 895
- Nicholson Holiday Cottage (2 beds, sleeps 4): The beamed door opening in Nicholson Cottage where empty grain wagons left the main barn makes an interesting feature in the open-plan living area. Exposed flint walls, beams and artwork by the painter Ben Nicholson give added character to each room. The cottage is on one level and has an enclosed patio and garden area with gas barbecue, rotary dryer and outside furniture. Cottage Reference: 896
- Hepworth Holiday Cottage (3 beds, sleeps 6): Hepworth Cottage is a spacious property created from the old stables and one end of the grain barn, and is wheelchair-friendly with easy access via a gentle slope, wider doorways and a large walk-in en-suite shower in the ground floor master bedroom. Artwork in the cottage represents the work of the sculptress Barbara Hepworth. It has an enclosed patio and garden area with gas barbecue, rotary dryer and outside furniture. Cottage Reference:897
- Please send us a review of this self catering cottage in Norfolk by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- Our stay at Moore Cottage was the best holiday we as a family has had in a long time. It is a perfect get away with everything you need and we will definately recommend to family and friends.
- The cottage was perfect and in an ideal location. It was clean and had everything we needed.
- Delightful cottage, all amenities that we needed, loved the recreation barn. Local coastline/beaches peaceful, great for walks, playing and sitting relaxing. Local pub Hill House good home cooked food - big portions!
- We all had a fantastic time in your cottage. This was one of our best holidays we have had in the UK. The cottage was in a great location for all the local attractions.
- Lovely cottage, very clean and well equipped. The games barn was a hit with our 6 year old and we all had a great time.
- Beautiful place ideal for a lovely weeks holiday. Ideal location for exploring North Norfolk and we had some great days out.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation Summary (EN089) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4-6
2 or 3
1 or 2
|not yet||from £371/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Sorry, no direct line. Please book online if possible to help keep RFH running, thank you.|