south lakeland leisure village, carnforth, cumbria, north west england
- At the gateway to the Lake District, South Lakeland Leisure Village, awarded David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation, nestles in a stunning lakeside location, with its own lake. Beautifully landscaped park with superb state of the art leisure facilities including a health and fitness club, large indoor leisure pool, fully equipped gym, beauty treatments & Waters Edge restaurant. Ideally situated for exploring the many delights this wonderful area has to offer, the Lake District and ever popular Windermere are just 25 minutes’ drive and the famous Yorkshire Dales National Park is also within easy reach
- Leisure complex with indoor pool*
- Pony trekking‡*
- Steam room*
- Beauty treatments*
- Restaurant and bar with outdoor terrace
- Small laundry facility*
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and freezer
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets included
- Towels not included
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £14pw each
- Family parties only
- Pets £30pw each (max 1) (selected Lakeland Lodge 4 and 6)
- Lakeland Holiday Lodge 4 Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary lodge with one double and one twin. Open plan lounge with well equipped kitchen area. Family bath or shower room. Outdoor decking.
- Herdwick Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary lodge with one double and two twin. Open plan lounge with well equipped kitchen area. Family bath or shower room. Outdoor decking.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cumbria & the Lake District on holiday - Family holidays in the Lake District How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & as an added bonus, Cumbria offers great value for family holidays in the UK. Published 12 September 2014.
- Please send us a review of this holiday lodge in Cumbria by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- >We stayed at South Lakeland Leisure Village for 7 days in July 2011, and what a wonderful week we had! The lodge was fantastic and very well equipped, we also had a glorious week of sunshine. The setting was beautiful, looking out onto the lake and very peacrful, and the pub/restaurant served excellent food and was nice and friendly. I would recommend this park to anyone, as it is also very central to other places. The leisure facilities are excellent, and there is a lovely beauty therapy area to get pampered
- we had a lovely week spent in a fantastic lodge. The park has a great restaurant overlooking the lake, along with an excellent swimming pool & health club... There's great fishing just across the road at the Villa fisheries - and watersports on the 'lake next door!'... Just a short drive to Windermere and the lakes makes it an excellent location
- We have just returned home from a wonderful seven days at South Lakeland Leisure Village and we can only say what a fabulous time was had by all! The standard of accommodation was higher than expected and the location was a perfect base from which to explore all over the Lake District. We took full advantage of the leisure facilities which were excellent and very reasonably priced. We will definitely be recommending this holiday park to all of our friends and family
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN198) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4 or 6 each
2 or 3
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|