white cross bay, lake windermere, lake district, cumbria, nw england
- Enviably situated in the heart of the Lake District, White Cross Bay enjoys 60 acres of delightful wooded parkland running down to the shores of Lake Windermere and holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. Surrounded by fells offering beautiful scenery all year round, this is a perfect base for walking, climbing, fishing (national fishing licence required), sailing and boating. Ambleside, Windermere and Bowness are nearby. Onsite is an indoor heated swimming pool ideal for the whole family on holiday.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room & sauna
- Pool table*, amusements
- Modern clubhouse bar and restaurant
- Family lounge bar
- Takeaway service
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Multi use games area - football, tennis, basketball
- Children’s playground
- Mini supermarket with off licence
- Boat launch facilities & marina
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Electric panel heating in bedrooms
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £14pw each
- No all-male, all-female or mixed groups under 25
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation)
- White Cross Superior Holiday Caravan 2 Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Central heating.
- White Cross Standard Holiday Lodge 2 Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Lodge with one double and one twin. Shower.
- White Cross Superior 3 Holiday Caravan Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. Central heating
- White Cross Standard Holiday Lodge 3 Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Lodge. One double and two twin. Shower.
- Deluxe 3 Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Luxurious lodge with one double and two twin. Spacious with stylish design features and open plan living space including kitchen and dining area. French doors leading out to private decking. Centrally heated and double glazed. No pets.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cumbria & the Lake District on holiday - Family holidays in the Lake District How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & as an added bonus, Cumbria offers great value for family holidays in the UK. Published 12 September 2014.
- Please send us a review of this self catering holiday accommodation in Windermere by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- White Cross Bay Leisure Park is ideal for families, couples old and young or singles. The accommodation, on site facilities and amenities are up to date and can be enjoyed by young and old. The Park is conveniently situated between Windermere and Ambleside and is value for money, has a well maintained Park with a relaxed atmosphere. These are just a few of the reasons why we keep going back for that well deserved break at White Cross Bay Leisure Park
- A great location from which to explore the Lake District, a peaceful site with well kept and clean facilities. We would come again without hesitation
- >Had a fabulous time, the on-site facilities were great, we booked to have a chilled relaxing time and not stressing about finding places to eat or driving too far out for essentials, everything was provided for and more. Staff were great, very helium and cheery, definitely recommend to others, we are currently expecting our first child and have already said that we will bring our little one here again for a holiday, so see you soon! :)
Holiday Park Accommodation Summary (EN197) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4 or 6 each
2 or 3
|1||not yet||from £375/wk|
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|