brockwood hall holiday lodges, millom, cumbria, north west england
- Nestling deep in the spectacular Whicham Valley, surrounded by protected ancient woodland and overlooked by Blackcombe mountain, Brockwood Hall commands stunning views and offers a perfect base for relaxing in the beautiful doorstep of the Lakes and the Irish Sea. Not only that it also has an indoor swimming pool for you and your family to enjoy whilst on holiday in Cumbria.
- Facilities onsite include an indoor swimming pool and food is also available if you don't fancy self catering. The holiday lodges are pet and dog friendly.
Holiday accommodation in 2-3 bedroom lodges include:
- TV with DVD and Freeview
- Outdoor hot tub (Helvellyn only)
- Sauna (in Maple & Helvellyn lodges only)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (Helvellyn Lodge)
- Balcony/verandah with patio furniture
- Electricity by card meter
- Cots, travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £35pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Derwent Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Traditional lodge with one double and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Kitchen with breakfast bar and living area with doors leading out to verandah.
- Maple Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Traditional lodge with one double and one twin. Family bathroom and separate sauna. Kitchen and open plan lounge/dining area leading onto private verandah.
- Windermere Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Spacious lodge with one king size double with ensuite shower and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. Kitchen and open plan lounge/dining area with leather sofas, leading onto balcony. Dishwasher.
- Helvellyn Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Very comfortable lodge with one double and one twin. Bath with overhead shower and separate shower room with sauna. Kitchen. Dishwasher. Open plan lounge/dining area leading onto terrace with outdoor hot tub.
- Viken Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms): Superb two storey lodge with spectacular views across the valley and out to sea. Ground floor: One double with ensuite shower and sauna. Two twins both with ensuite bath with overhead shower. Modern, open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading out to decking. First floor: Spacious living area with pull down double bed. Dishwasher. No pets.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cumbria & the Lake District on holiday - Family holidays in the Lake District How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & as an added bonus, Cumbria offers great value for family holidays in the UK. Published 12 September 2014.
- Please send us a review of this self catering holiday lodge in Cumbria by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- This is a great site and area, staff were very helpfull. 10/10 to the chef and his roast dinners! We stayed in Maple (pine lodge) which had everything you need, even a hairdryer! You are rather secluded here which suited us. Areas such as Windermere and the beautiful Ullswater are only a drive away. Would certainly come back again early April/May and hope to walk up Scarfell Pike as the weather stopped us this time :( Sarah & Geoff.
- The staff were really pleasant and helpful, the lodges in a superb clean condition. Food on site was excellent and reasonably priced. The pool on site was very clean and warm. Overall this was a very relaxing break for myself my partner and our young child of 2 and our dog seemed to enjoy it too. I highly recommend this break to anyone.
- The staff were lovely, friendly and more than helpful. The park is quiet and perfectly located for accessing the Lake District, and the relatively short distance to Barrow
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN194) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 8 each
2 or 3
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|