thanet well holiday lodges, greystoke, nr ullswater, cumbria, england
- Commanding one of the most spectacular views towards Carrock Fell, Blencathra and Bowscale Fell, Thanet Well offers you a secluded rural retreat in a dramatic and truly unique setting. Perfect for getting away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, Thanet Well Self Catering Holiday Lodges sits on the edge of Greystoke Forest just outside the Lake District National Park, in an area renowned for its scenic splendour, character and wealth of activities and attractions. Not only that but you can relax in your own private hot tub looking out at the stunning views.
- Facilities onsite include private hot tubs with each of the self catering holiday lodges, some of which are pet and dog friendly.
- Outdoor hot tub (VIP Lodges and Desire Lodge)
- Flat screen TV/DVD and CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Dishwasher or washing machine (specific lodges)
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges)
- Thanet Wells Holiday Lodge 2 Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin or two doubles. Also Superior Lodge available & VIP Lodge with outdoor hot tub, one type pet friendly, one type no pets.
- Desire Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Stylish and contemporary luxury lodge with breathtaking views of Carrock Fell. This luxury retreat offers a generous size master bedroom with ensuite. Spacious open plan kitchen and living area. One twin room and family bathroom. Large decking area leading out to Private outdoor hot tub. Early 2pm check in and late 11am check out. Fluffy robes and slippers provided and complimentary pamper pack on arrival including champagne, chocolate and flowers.
- Thanet Wells Holiday Lodge 3 Accommodation (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary lodge with either one double (with ensuite shower) and two twin or two doubles (one with ensuite shower) and one twin. Also Superior Lodge available & VIP Lodge with outdoor hot tub.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cumbria & the Lake District on holiday - Family holidays in the Lake District How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & as an added bonus, Cumbria offers great value for family holidays in the UK. Published 12 September 2014.
- Please send us a review of this luxury holiday lodge accommodation in the Lake District by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- We stayed here for 4 nights and had the most relaxing and peaceful time and didn't want to come home. The children really enjoyed themselves and my husband and I haven't relaxed that much in a long time. We cooked lovely meals and didn't want to leave the lodge very much. We hope to return again in the future.
- A fantastic place with helpful and welcoming staff! We were very impressed with the welcome and the courtesy call we got after settling in to our accommodation! Great place and people.
- Friendly, Clean, modern, exceptionally well maintained, comfortable, great location, great views..... the list goes on! We've had a fantastic time and simply cannot suggest any improvements.. many thanks
- We as a family enjoyed every moment, we fully enjoyed the surroundings and that entered into the tranquillity of the whole base and everyone we met looked totally at ease and seemed to be chilled...it was a lovely setting for us all....
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN196) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
2 or 3
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|