meadows end holiday lodges, cartmel, lake district, cumbria, england
- Meadows End Lodges nestle peacefully in tranquil meadowland which boasts a David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation, this stunning cluster of luxury lodges is ideally located for exploring the majestic Lake District. Each exquisite lodge features a contemporary design that blends seamlessly with the idyllic setting, creating a sumptuous base for relaxing and unwinding far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Private hot tubs offer a perfect way to soak up the unique charm of this indulgent rural retreat.
- Facilities onsite include private hot tubs with each of the luxury holiday lodges, some of which are pet and dog friendly.
Holiday accommodation in luxury 1 or 2 bedroom lodges includes:
- Outdoor private hot tub
- Woodburning stove (Herdwick and Cartmel)
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD and Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with patio furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets £25pw (max 2) (in specific lodges)
- Romney Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): An outstanding lodge offering the perfect romantic retreat for that special occasion or luxury break. Spacious master bedroom with direct access to secluded private decking and your very own outdoor hot tub. Bathroom with bath and shower. Stylish and contemporary spacious open plan living area including a stunning fully fitted kitchen/dining area. Also Boreray Lodge that does not allow pets.
- Herdwick Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): A deluxe lodge designed to the highest quality with luxury in mind. One master double with fabulous ensuite shower (one lodge has a bath-please check when booking) and one twin bedroom with ensuite shower. Open plan living space with full length windows and woodburning stove creates the perfect setting for cosy evenings spent indoors. Modern, fully fitted kitchen leads out to a private area at the rear of the lodge with your own outdoor hot tub. Other holiday lodges with 2 bedrooms to sleep 4: Texel Lodge, Vendeen Lodge, Radnor Lodge, Teesdale Lodge
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cumbria & the Lake District on holiday - Family holidays in the Lake District How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & as an added bonus, Cumbria offers great value for family holidays in the UK. Published 12 September 2014.
- Please send us a review of this self catering holiday lodge in the Lake District by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN195) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4 each
1 or 2
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|