hillcroft holiday park lodges, ullswater, lake district, cumbria
- Straddling the River Eamont at the head of Ullswater, Pooley Bridge is the stunning lake side location for Hillcroft Holiday Park in the heart of Cumbria on the eastern fringes of England’s Lake District. Fantastic base to explore stunning Lakeland fells on your family holiday. Ullswater steamers is only a short walk from the park with self catering holiday lodges and this leads to the gateway of Helvellyn.
- Facilities onsite include a children's playground, shop & WiFi. The holiday lodges and park are pet and dog friendly.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Meadow Bank Cottage, Meadow Croft Cottage, Retreat Lodge and Clearwater Lodge only)
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or Shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £40pw (max 2) (in specific lodges)
- Hillcroft Holiday Lodge Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Contemporary and luxurious lodge style holiday home with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Bath. Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area leading out to spacious decking area with furniture. One lodge does not have a dishwasher – please check when booking.
- Meadow Bank Holiday Cottage Accommodation (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Modern and spacious Cumbrian cottage with stunning views. One double and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area. Utility room with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board. Blu-ray/CD. iPod docking station. Patio with outdoor hot tub. Adult bathrobes and slippers included. Parking for two cars. No pets.
- Atlanta Holiday Home Accommodation (sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms): New in 2013. 13ft-wide modern and contemporary holiday home with one double with ensuite shower and walk-in wardrobe and one twin. Additional sleeping for one in the lounge area. Shower. Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Fridge/freezer. MP3 player.
- Meadow Croft Cottage (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Luxurious cottage with one king size master bedroom with TV, one double and one twin. Luxury bathroom with double shower, free standing bath and TV. Lounge with reclining leather sofas, Smart TV with selected satellite channels, Blu-ray and log burner. Kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and wine cooler. Triple glazed and underfloor heating. Complimentary luxury toiletries. Adult bathrobes and slippers included. Hairdryer. Countryside views towards Ullswater. Garden with patio and outdoor hot tub. Parking for 2 cars. No pets.
- Clearwater Lodge (sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms): Spacious, contemporary lodge with one king size double with ensuite shower and TV and two twin. Shower (one lodge has a bath – please check when booking). Open plan lounge/diner with kitchen area. Fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Decking with garden furniture. Complimentary luxury toiletries and adult bathrobes and slippers. Parking for 2 cars. Outdoor hot tub. No pets.
- Retreat Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Spacious, luxury and modern lodge. Master bedroom with king size double, TV and ensuite wet room and one twin with TV. Bath with overhead shower. Open plan lounge/kitchen and dining area. Fridge/freezer and wine cooler. iPod docking station. Decking with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Complimentary luxury toiletries and adult bathrobes and slippers. Parking for 2 cars. No pets.
- There is one article from our holiday blog that you might find useful as it holds lots of information about where to visit & what to do in Cumbria & the Lake District on holiday - Family holidays in the Lake District How much do you know about the Lake District? The Visitor Centre in Brockhole? Beatrix Potter, Postman Pat & Thomas the Tank Engine? Coniston Boating Centre, Lake Windermere? The list goes on in one of the most picturesque parts of the UK & as an added bonus, Cumbria offers great value for family holidays in the UK. Published 12 September 2014.
- Please send us a review of this Ullswater holiday lodge in the Lake District by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- This park and accommodation were excellent. The park was clean and well maintained, as was the accommodation which had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this park and the accommodation.
- I found Hillcroft location excellent and within walking reach of the village, therefore car is not a must. You have walks and boats at your doorstep!!. Also the accommodation in the lodges was great, from home to home with nice furnishings and warm atmosphere. The park for the children make it excellent for families with young children. Overall experience was great.
- Accommodation furnished to a high standard and very clean and comfortable. Exceptional views from balcony on lodge we stayed in but if you have young children you may wish to ask for a lodge at bottom of site overlooking play park. Had a wonderful holiday and would recommend to anyone wanting to explore this part of the Lake District.
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN193) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|