kielder water holiday lodges, northumberland, north east england
- Kielder Water Lodges is part of our Go Active Breaks collection. Boasting 27 miles of shoreline for walking or cycling, fringed by pine forest and heather moorland, the stunning landscape of Kielder Water creates a perfect setting for these outstanding lodges. Located at Leaplish Waterside Park and awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation, this rural haven hosts the best of both worlds – peace and tranquillity combined with unrivalled opportunities to savour an array of activities
- Indoor heated pool & sauna
- Outdoor synthetic skating rink*
- Snorkelling*, seascooters* and waterwalkerz*
- Go Juniors (3-7) kids club*
- Seasonal entertainment & events
- Gastro pub & bar
- WiFi access (hot spots)
- Pool* and table tennis*
- Archery*, Crossbow*, Fencing*
- Bike hire*
- Mapping mini golf* and disc golf*
- Fishing (Mar - Nov)*
- Lake cruises* and Pleasure boat hire*
- Children’s adventure playgrounds
- Digital games lounge, DVD and games hire*
- Forest walks, cycle trails, nature trails and outdoor art trails (27 miles of shoreline)
- Birds of Prey Centre*
- Shop with off licence
- *Charges apply.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Superior and Exclusive only)
- TV, DVD & Payphone
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Use of fluffy bathrobes and slippers (in Superior and Exclusive only)
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs FREE
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Hadrian Comfort Holiday Lodge Accommodation (2 bedrooms, sleeps 4): Lodge with one double and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. One lodge has wheelchair access – please check when booking. Fri or Mon start.
- Hareshaw Executive Holiday Lodge Accommodation (2 bedrooms, sleeps 4): Woodland lodge with one double with ensuite shower, and one twin. Additional family bathroom. Suitable for parties including partially disabled visitors – please check when booking. Fri or Mon start..
- Otterstone Executive Holiday Lodge Accommodation (2 bedrooms, sleeps 4): Woodland lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Additional family bathroom with whirlpool bath. Some lodges are suitable for parties including partially disabled visitors – please check when booking. Fri, Sat, Mon or Tue start
- Hareshaw Premier Holiday Lodge Accommodation (2 bedrooms, sleeps 4): Lake view lodge with one double with ensuite shower, and one twin. Additional family bathroom. Spectacular lakeside views. Suitable for parties including partially disabled visitors – please check when booking. Fri or Mon start.
- Redesdale Holiday Lodge Accommodation (3 bedrooms, sleeps 5): Lodge with one double, one twin and one single. Bath with overhead shower. Some lodges have wheelchair access – please check when booking. Fri, Sat, Mon or Tue start
- Cheviot Classic Holiday Lodge Accommodation (3 bedrooms, sleeps 6): A-frame two storey lodge. Verandah with stunning hillside views. Ground floor: One double and two twin. Spa bath with overhead shower. Additional cloakroom. Fri or Mon start.
- Tynedale Classic Holiday Lodge Accommodation (3 bedrooms, sleeps 6): Spacious Lodge with one double and two twin. Family bathroom with spa bath. Additional shower room. Some lodges have wheelchair access – please check when booking. Fri or Mon start.
- Relax and unwind in one of the most peaceful areas of the country when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in Northumberland. Walkers and beachcombers revel in the dramatic clifftop paths and long, sweeping sands of the coast, and the Northumberland National Park and Cheviot Hills are a nature lovers' paradise, while water sports enthusiasts of all kinds flock to the vast expanses of Kielder Water.
- It's certainly tranquil now, but the impressive castles and peel towers you'll find within easy reach of our holiday lodges in Northumberland speak of the county's turbulent history. Alnwick Castle, famously doubling as Hogwarts School in the Harry Potter films, is particularly well preserved and also boasts some spectacular water gardens. Make time to explore Berwick's magnificent town walls, built in the first Elizabethan era, and if you cross the causeway to visit Holy Island's heritage centre you can, thanks to computer wizardry, ‘turn the pages' of the beautifully illuminated Lindisfarne Gospels. Constructed by the Romans and now almost 2000 years old, Hadrian's Wall is still standing – surely a must see when enjoying lodge holidays in Northumberland.
- And when you've relaxed enough, head to Newcastle and Gateshead's Metro Centre for buzzing nightlife and great shopping
- Please send us a review of this Kielder Water holiday lodge accommodation by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- A lovely break at Kielder. Friendly staff. Nice
- We had a lovely stay and enjoyed the setting of the beautiful water and forest. Very pretty. Our three year old loved the play area and the pool. Very peaceful for our stay. A place we will return too.
- We have returned to Kielder Lodges four times now, and every time we come back, we are never failed to be impressed by the warmth and friendliness of the staff. If visiting, you must take the time to visit the Birds of Prey centre. The owner is a truly wonderful person. He and his staffs ability to put children at ease with these amazing birds is incredible. Our visits are always informative, educational, and engaging, and we cannot wait to return.
- This is a lovely site and fantastic for families. The Lake has beautiful trails all the way round (uncrowded) which lead to the various visitor sites, these trails in the main through Keilder Forest are fantastic for bike riding or walking and are suited to all abilities. I hadn't been on a bike for many years and managed a few miles during the break much to the amusement of my children (age 12 and 7) but it was good to beable to do something as a family. I would recommend this if you have been thinking about getting back on a bike its a brilliant way to get back in to it in a safe and beautiful environment.
- I can recommend this holiday for anyone... whether on your own or part of a group or family.. there is something for everyone. Incredibly versatile.. Most of us lead busy lives with all that brings.. Kielder offers us the chance to unwind in a welcoming atmosphere of peace and tranquillity...
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN251) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 6 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|