charlesworth holiday lodges, derbyshire peak district, england
- Charlesworth Lodges all have private outdoor hot tubs and nestle in peaceful woodland on a hillside, well off the beaten track, with splendid uninterrupted views of Coombes Rocks on the edge of the magnificent Peak District National Park. Each lodge boasts a contemporary style completed by beautiful furnishings and unspoilt vistas across the spectacular Peak District landscape. Well away from the pressures of modern living, moorland walks unfold from your doorstep and a wealth of picture-postcard villages bursting with quaint shops and traditional pubs await discovery as you choose the pace of your holiday in the Peak District. Charlesworth Lodges are also just 13 miles from Manchester and the Trafford Centre if you fancy a bit of shopping or city life on your self catering holiday!
- All self catering holiday accommodation includes: A selection of one and two bedroom stylish and contemporary lodges in a secluded setting amongst idyllic rolling countryside.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Free use of bathrobes (except Woodland Lodge)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Barbecue hire (£15pw or £12 per short break)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- No all-male, all-female, or young mixed groups under 25 – family parties only
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- No pets
- Woodland Holiday Lodge (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary styled lodge. One master king size double with ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom. Spacious open plan modern kitchen and living area with patio doors leading to spacious decking and private outdoor hot tub. Country views.
- Coombes View Luxury Holiday Lodge: (sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms): Luxury and contemporary styled lodge. One master king size double with flat screen TV and ensuite shower and one twin. Family bathroom. Spacious open plan modern and stylish kitchen and living area with iPod docking station. Patio doors leading to spacious secluded decking and private outdoor hot tub. Elevated panoramic country views.
- Amour Holiday Lodge (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom): Modern and luxurious lodge. Perfect for a romantic retreat. One master king size double with flat screen TV/DVD, iPod docking station and ensuite bathroom with ultra modern finishings. Spacious open plan living/dining area with stylish and luxurious furnishings. French doors leading to secluded outdoor hot tub. Woodland views.
- Spectacularly lovely countryside, fascinating industrial heritage, stately homes, top family attractions and huge variety of exciting leisure activities – discover all this and more when you stay at one of our holiday lodges in Derbyshire. For many, the Peak District in the north of the county is the greatest draw, but you'll find other wonderful attractions within easy reach of our holiday lodges. Derbyshire's lovely landscape is the setting for some of England's finest historic buildings – magnificent Chatsworth House and Gardens, evocative Calke Abbey and the Robert Adam interiors at Kedleston Hall are all ‘must sees' as is the site of Britain's first factory, still home to Royal Crown Derby Porcelain. The famous racetrack and museum at Castle Donnington are also firm favourites with many visitors who enjoy lodge holidays in Derbyshire.
- Head to the city of Derby for excellent shopping and the macabre thrill of a tour of the old dungeons at Derby Gaol, and at Chesterfield, a town famous for its crooked spire, you'll find a truly superb flea market – well worth a visit when you enjoy a break at one our holiday lodges in Derbyshire.
- Please send us a review of this self catering lodge in the Peak District by clicking: "Make a Family Holiday Recommendation".
- A fantastic New Year break! Coombes View Lodge was beautiful, very clean and spacious, well equipped and the outside hot tub was great. Only a short drive to Glossop and we visited The Trafford Centre which took around 40 minutes drive. A very warm welcome by staff, I have already recommended Charlesworth Lodges to friends and family
- I would recommend the holiday for its wonderful location, unspoilt views, peace and quiet and the fantastic facilities. Lazing in the hot spa in the late evening sunshine after a wonderful walk in the Peaks with only birdsong and bleating sheep in the distance, absolute bliss.
- As soon as we came back from our weeks stay we put a link on facebook to share our experience in what we thought was a beautiful cabin with a wonderful view. Several friends of ours have already asked us about our stay and want to visit themselves. Fantastic hot tubs and ideally situated for walkers or sightseeing. We visited Lyme Park, Tatton Park, Buxton and shopped and dined in the Trafford Centre, then just chilled out in the well equipped cabin for the rest of the week.
Holiday Lodge Accommodation Summary (EN205) (click here for map)
|Sleeps||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Pets||RFH rating||Other facilities||Price Guide|
up to 4 each
1 or 2
|Click to visit partner's website for more information, availability & online booking||Telephone 0345 498 6602 for help, more information & booking - lines open until 10pm.|